Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Child And Female Education In Northern Nigeria- Thesis Preperation And Survey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Child And Female Education In Northern Nigeria- Thesis Preperation And Survey (579 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos) / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? / Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child And Female Education In Northern Nigeria- Thesis Preperation And Survey by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello everyone,
I'm an architecture student studying abroad for bachelor degree. Im currently working on my graduation project which I decided to center around the problems associated with educational status of women and children in northern nigeria. Im planning on designing a community that will help to empower women and children by providing them with facilities that can help better their current lifestyle. Example: keep children off the streets and from child labor. For girls to have more access to knowledge, and women to be more part of the working community to help take care of their families. I will be focusing more on the middle and low-class societies.

My proposals are still very premature, but with your responses and suggestions i will be able to come up with better solutions that will help develop my project further.

The idea is to provide educational environment for both women and their children, with indoor and outdoor activities. Educational spaces for children, vocational workshops for women to learn such things like crafts so they may be able to establish their own small business and generate income for their families.

I also have a survey to help me to make my decisions, but it is also very initial. I would be grateful for any responses and suggestions to this topic.
Thank you for your aasistance

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Scariest Details Of (black) Box IPO / Oracle Demantra Training - Free Demo / Obama Recognises, Commends 19-year-old Nigerian Harvard Finalist [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.