Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (46418 Views)

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Kenneth205(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Indeed this world is full of wicked people! Heartless beings!! According to the person who sent me this new, This incident happened yesterday at Eleyele police barrack, Ibadan.

The Woman (Pictured below) almost killed her 12-year old maid. She knocked off her tooth, poured hot water on her and nearly blinded her... Isn't that Inhuman?? She could have killed this girl if not for the intervention of neighbors. After all the injuries she said her reason was that the girl swept and didn't clean the dinning table.See Photos Below:

As I speak to you now, this Girl has been admitted in an undisclosed hospital. And the woman has been detained.

http://gistblaze.com/2015/01/26/inhuman-this-woman-almost-killed-her-12-year-old-maid-in-eleyele-police-barrack-ibadan-graphic-photos/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by elohorayodele: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Devilish, saTANic, evil, atrocious, despicable, lugubrious, abysmally wicked

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by PassingShot(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jungle justice might be good in some cases really.

This woman needs more than sentencing. The same treatment deserves to be meted on her. cry cry cry

16 Likes

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
some people are animal in nature but appeared like human being

5 Likes

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by StPete: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
eeew
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by funkiebully: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why are they hiding her name?

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by walexGodson(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wicked,,,animal in human being flesh

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by koboko69: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
The woman should go through the same treatment she gave to the maid. poeple are just very wicked.

in b/w is that a 12 yrs old boobs shocked

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by xpac01(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Goshh!! This is very disturbing. . . I wonder the kind of heart some women are made up of. A woman around my hood, you dare not touch her kids but she keep grinding and cutting her housemaid.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Enoquin(f): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
cry Dear God, you know how kind hearted I am but give me the madam for just one day. I won't touch her oh but I'd like just one day.

Make una born responsibly oh to parents that think the more children, the better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by chidiidika(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Such a pretty lady,having devils heart....smh the little girl can barely see with those eyes, talks of the wounded breast,.....women are very very heartless!!! Golden Rule should be applied.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
sad angry she be winch.She shud taste the full dose of her wicked act too.Bastard angry angry sad
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
So because she didn't clean the dinning table,her madam wan kill her?

Haaaaa!!

Get well soon dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by okpamson15(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Make them force her to join army to fight bokoharam if she survive good but she did nt, that is her penalty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by reaky(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why on this planet earth

But wait o that sized boobs is it for 12yrs?

9 Likes

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by RotrEmmanuel: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
see 12 yrs old bossom shocked

wao! I love my century!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by ibdeals1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
I hope the evil woman get the same treatment
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by samplegirl(f): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Una say that woman na mother she be?
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Kenneth205(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
sleemoon:
Omg.... Op re u sure dat gal na 12yrs old wif dat kinda bb?
Nothing we no go see for d nairaland

I dunno broda. Bt Dahts wot d Guy told me!
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by ewizard1: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
She should be ALUUed!

#Simple

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
The woman is a she-devil! People are just wicked. She should be charged for attempted murder.

But OP that Bobbi doesn't look like the bobbi of a 12years old kid, the bobbi don mature. I may be wrong though

10 Likes

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by buskie13(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
chai....

fine woman with evil intention...
i think some parents should stop giving birth recklessly so as not to endanger their kids lives in de hands of women like this...

get well soon lil girl....ur madam will face de law....

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is Inhuman. Haba

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by jayseehe(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Those boobs can't be 12 years old. shocked

13 Likes

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
na wa
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by dmjinc(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
kennygee:
This is Inhuman. Haba
cry
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by nekaa(f): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
WTH?? because she didn't clean the dinning table? she should just have said because the girl was breathing na.... dammit...
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
undecided

PERVERTS WILL INVADE THIS THREAD

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. / My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.