Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) (46419 Views)

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by bastien: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
parcifal:

Pls cage your "BINGO" because that boobs is capable of causing u more "internal contractions". Doctors advise. Lolz
word lol.......... grin
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by tonychristopher: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
HOW CAN A WOMAN DO SUCH A THING, SUCH A STANDING BREASTTTWELL STANDED AND POSSIBLE NICE NIPPLES, DOES SHE WANT TO REMOVE THE NIPPLES

O THIS IS WOMAN INHUMANITY TO WOMAN, PLEASE I NEED TO PERSONALLY MASSAGE THAT BREASTTT , I CAN TREAT HER

NNE NDO
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
That's so inhumane. I hope her a'ss rots in jail.

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by endymetrix(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
grin
deebrain:
The greatest enemy of a woman is a woman. Note the places the woman battered. Not only to hurt the maid but hurt her future "market". I feel like crying...........
grin Future market'' grin or maybe she also suspects the husband patronizes the market... grin grin
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
OP~ are you a pervert? What is the meaning of these...... Baboon man :d :d
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by tonychristopher: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
chidiidika:
Such a pretty lady,having devils heart....smh the little girl can barely see with those eyes, talks of the wounded breast,.....women are very very heartless!!! Golden Rule should be applied.

SHE IS NOT PRETTY

SHE IS BLEACHED
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by mcjester: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
I believe there's more to dis story, but d woman is very wicked tho. btw I don't think dat bbs is 12yo
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by endymetrix(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I dnt wanna blv yurr trying to justify that woman's evil deed. shocked
I'm not in any way but I love a balanced judgement.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by crisycent: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
koboko69:
The wpman should go through the same treatment she gave to the maid. poeple are just very wicked.

in b/w is that a 12 yrs old boobs shocked

My brother me sef tire.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is dat breast for a 9years old girl
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by KlaireKlement(f): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Geeez...I really feel 4 d poor girl.And as 4 d woman,all I can say z Karma z a funny b**ch
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by owolawitola(f): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thats exactly wat i was about to write. How can a 12 yr old hav boobs that big?? When i was 12 my chest was like paper undecided
koboko69:
The wpman should go through the same treatment she gave to the maid. poeple are just very wicked.

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=Kenneth205 post=30151089][/quote] if she did all that, then what happened to the girls Tittties?? That doesn't look like hot water and even if its hot water it wouldn't do such damage to her tittties and no dent on her body...I don't belive this shitty story one bit cos I see lots of crap like this on facebook!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Edusouls(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
woman's inhumanity to fellow woman, men are wicked but women are born wicked and have lot's of devil like tendencies inborn in them...
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by hardbody: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]There should a law to ban housemaids in Nigeria, because of the gross violation of human rights by their masters and mistresses.
I know a woman in Nigeria who has turned her housemaid into a washing machine with heaps of dirty clothes to wash from morning till evening.
Majority of Nigerian employees of housemaids and houseboys, including those who claim to be "Christians" maltreat them and use them like slaves.
The irony is these housemaids and houseboys they maltreat end up maltreating their children.
How can you expect the housemaid or houseboy you maltreat to love your children?[/size]

There is already in Lagos State and there is a Federal law protecting Children and Young People.

In Lagos, it is the Lagos State Child Act. Implementation is key, as in all laws.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by mimikio(f): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
My God! She should be jail.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by davidodesanmi: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
ARE U A FORKLIFT ELECTRICIAN OR MECHANIC,CALL 09092925709 FOR UR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT.....
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by digitsolution: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lord have mercy

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by sorextee(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Walahi, I was about to ask that. .
koboko69:
The woman should go through the same treatment she gave to the maid. poeple are just very wicked.

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
endymetrix:
I'm not in any way but I love a balanced judgement.

Ok sir undecided
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by freshcvvs: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yomieluv:
My neighbour presently is capable of doing such.

She beats the house help at slightest provocation..

Imagine beating the small girl for not waking up on time according to their conversation.

I will surprise her one day to stop the child abuse.

What the hell are you waiting for? if you refuse to act on time, then you're also as heartless as your neighbor! angry
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
ThaProphet:
12 years old? She should be in school ideally. I know she might be going to school as well but she shouldn't be working at all.

Having Under-aged maids should be banned. Minimum age should be 16...perhaps people would think twice before attempting to beat up a 16/17 year old.
so that we hear of them kpanshing the girls. if 12 yr old bosom is as that how will 17 own be?
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by samplegirl(f): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
barcanista:
Shey your bobbi be like that when you be 12 years old girl?

Thought I was dealing with a normal human!
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
What's this with you guys?must you comment 'bout her boobs?my God,she is just 12,and someone just commented 'bout having an arousal,are you ok?silly pervs.

By the way,that woman should be dealt with
Get well soon lil girl

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by mutter(f): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
That is never a 12 year old and the breast look like that of a pregnant or breast feeding woman.
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by 19naia(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
The old woman was jealous of the young girls impressive *bosoms* shocked... Rubbish about it being simple issue of not cleaning the dinner table.. Those formidable bosoms have been paining the old woman as her own have never had any place in contention for attention.. She has made her choice and is being detained for whats to come...

1 Like

Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by freshcvvs: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Champele:
Things like this happens everytime,everywhere and in front of people.but nothing is being done to stop it. My next house neigbour will beat her maid so teee i go join the small girl crying.i will try to lock up my windows no way,i feel pain just as the poor girl everyday.the last time she beat her was because she went to kitchen and take her food from the pot without waiting for her aunty who was sleeping to put food for her. This is totally unacceptable and government is doing nothing about it.child abuse in the highest level everyday.

And what have you done about this? haven't you heard about the "office of the public defender" or is there no police station near you? do you not have a camera on your phone to at least tape it so you can shame her on the Internet?
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Burger01(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
This woman should be punished. What a verrrrrrrrry wicked woman. Oh my God!
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by sonnel: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
People see things differently,women re seeing d injuries on d little girl while guyz re looking at d girl's full option. what a world!
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
jingh:
so you no bobby by their look.
you be case study oo
angry
Re: Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) by Otunbakay(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
So because she didn't clean the dinning table,her madam wan kill her?

Haaaaa!!

Get well soon dear.

She is PDP memtored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. / My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.