Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences (6462 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Request Nudes From A Lady Guys? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Emodeee:

Ur body language
hmmmmmm well i actually know how to get what i want but approaching guys directly is out of it.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Emodeee: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

hmmmmmm well i actually know how to get what i want but approaching guys directly is out of it.

U've gotten one b4?
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by drnoel: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
Nice one @op. you are sincere by telling us how the gal later turned you down. She had the last laff.

some guys will want to impress people and increase their sef esteem.
lemme just relax and read some lies.

observing clearly from ewedu tree

Anyone that would have to lie about an issue like this have low self esteem. I have turned many girls down just like some have also turned me down. Its a vicious circle.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

Lol. Come, you're a player right? Breaking hearts anyhow.
player ko
boxer ni embarassed
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mehn,I've turned down a lot of ladies,the first was a girl in ma second sch days!she wrote ma name on her skool locker and sent me a love letter,the second was wen I was a teacher wen I was jus thru wit ma OND,the student wrote me a love letter and I declined the proposal.the third was my friends babe,she wanted to date me behind ma friends back,I was pissed of and Ignored her letters,she had a guy who was her classmate who always delivered the Letter to ma doorstep.the fourth was a fellow teacher who sent me countless SMS in a bid for me to date her,I was teaching @sacred hearts secondary sch during ma HND hols.the fifth was a lady on campus I met her in an eatery and I talked to her for ma brother and she ended up crushn on me,I had to pretend for a while dat I liked her too untill I told her I didn't feel same way.the sixth was a fellow colleague when I wrked in a bank in Abj,she was sooooo fat and I had to ignore her msgs and sms,the seventh was a married woman,a client from benue she has 2 kids,she wanted us to date and have constant sex,I had to tell her I had a fiancee but she did not stop,she might still call me today,the eighth lady is a girl I met online and I know she's trippin cos of the cars I use as Dp which most are for ma uncle who is an Auto salesman,and I help him mst times,she carried away materially and cos of ma pinklips and she's crushn badly,I had to just pend her for now.all these are real life scenairos and are the few I can remember while typing,God bless Nigeria and God bless Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
after all observations, these are my conclusions.

Ladies : don't ever ask a guy out directly. to me it is morally wrong. And it is dangerous as well. You don't really know the person behind that face.

Guys: don't take a lady who does this for granted. You may lose the treasure you have been looking for.

my piece!!!

walks out of thread majestically

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Let me just observe comments.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
agoadiv:
it's only in Nigeria that a guy can put up a lie dis great for both male n female readers....
Its only in Nigeria that another guy will choose to waste his time to discover if an online story is true or false.

Oga swerve abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

Ladies : don't ever ask a guy out directly. to me it is morally wrong. And it is dangerous as well. You don't really know the person behind that face.

Guys: don't take a lady who does this for granted. You may lose the treasure you have been looking for.

my piece!!!

Come back here!!

What makes it "Morally wrong" for a girl to ask a guy out. Whether directly or indirectly?
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by mrkay101(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:
So this is like a thread for guys to feel cool about them selves, lol, issokay. Even those that girls detest will still come here to say they turned down a girl grin

why u taking this so personal.. did someone turn u down too

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrkay101:

why u taking this so personal.. did someone turn u down too
nothing personal just an innocent comment, as to whether someone turned me down, NO.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by mrkay101(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
a girl has never really asked me out directly but from there body language i was so sure dey where into me.

had like two experiences back in school.. one was a medical student who I met through a friend she was a level ahead of me then. we would talk for long and chat up with each other on bbm and even on 2go then. then around my 2nd yr she would call me most times and would come up with different excuses just for us to see in school.

but I never really liked her like dat sha.. just as a friend am sure she got the message and backed off. but we still keep in touch every once in a while
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by mrkay101(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:
nothing personal just an innocent comment, as to whether someone turned me down, NO.

aiite I hope so.. cuz getting turned down really isn't a big deal per say.. guys get turned down everyday.

in fact as I type this now some guy somewhere is getting he's heart ripped out.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
no wonder u stopped talking to me just coz I said I liked you tosyne2much. no p God dey
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by yemicoal(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lol @ what's above!! grin
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:

I only pity for girls who would openly display affection for a guy that does not 'send' them. To me its madness, guys are guys, they like to be the chasers, most times they are turned off from a girl that shows too much green light. ladies respect yourself and love only those who love you to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.
I agree wif u. best tin keep d feelings to ursef except if d feeling is mutual
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
pinkiepetite:
no wonder u stopped talking to me just coz I said I liked you tosyne2much. no p God dey
Oga tosyne is this true? grin
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by morganist99(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
I waz asked out by a gal 3 years older than I...d worst tin waz dat she invited me to her house one night I didn't know she wanted to rape me becos I turned down her proposal... angry
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
pinkiepetite:
I agree wif u. best tin keep d feelings to ursef except if d feeling is mutual
precisely
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by DaGC(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
I've turned quite a few down and has also been turned down by girls. Such is life. Most that asked me out, I didn't really feel that way about them so I rejected most. The heart wants what the heart wants. Although I took advantage of a lot of them because of their feelings. I was immature then.

I also think many girls like dudes with girlfriends.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:
precisely
sebi?

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Tymax(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

player ko
boxer ni embarassed
Lol. Repent.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
pinkiepetite:
if I hear.. As u dey use me do shakara, na why I no gree look Uche face anymore
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Mavor: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:

I only pity for girls who would openly display affection for a guy that does not 'send' them. To me its madness, guys are guys, they like to be the chasers, most times they are turned off from a girl that shows too much green light. ladies respect yourself and love only those who love you to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.
Yes ooo. I had this experience recently. The girl fine die and she's nice and decent, although short. But the green light bordered on desperation and obsession. It creeped me the hell out. Needless to say I took off. Guys like to chase and we love shakara. But most 9ja girls over-do the shakara thingy.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Tymax(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

my piece!!!

Lol. Dramatic.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
if I hear.. As u dey use me do shakara, na why I no gree look Uche face anymore
ok
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by passionate88: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
I Passionate88, the President of the association of ugly guys on Nairaland don't turn down "fine" babes when the toast us, except we don't know when they flash their "green lights" at us... The life of a broke ugly dude is very tough in Nigeria
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Tymax(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Behold!!!

I can see great men here! Men who wouldn't scramble for a conceited woman who thinks guys should be jubilating because she gave them green light. One keg of fresh pammy to all of you.

cool

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by passionate88: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:
so what happens when she shows all the green light and she's not your type?
Do you say "YES" to any guy that toast you?. Must a guy agree because a girl show him "green light" or toast him?

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
passionate88:
Do you say "YES" to any guy that toast you?. Must a guy agree because a girl show him "green light" or toast him?
that's why I'm against a girl asking a guy out cos a lady may not take rejection as calmly as a dude would.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by passionate88: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:
that's why I'm against a girl asking a guy out cos a lady may not take rejection as calmly as a dude would.
Some dudes don't take it calmly, they just pretend to do... I can't take rejection, I dread it, I will avoid that girl for life, it will wreck me.. That's why I don't approach babes. So not all guys take it in their stride
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Hazardd(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:
story

who is telling story grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A Rappe Or Not? Watch Video To See What The Boy Was Doing With The Girl / My First Sex Experience / Help: My Niece Is Tempting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.