Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Take On Bishop David Oyedepo's call for his members to Kill- Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Bishop David Oyedepo's call for his members to Kill- Cramjones (701 Views)

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Bishop David Oyedepo's call for his members to Kill- Cramjones by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
After watching the video of the Bishop instructing his church members to behead and spill the blood of those that "looks like" Boko Haram (in essence northern looking people), I have this to say to the Bishop just as he prayed in the pulpit.

This is my message for Bishop:

- Bishop I declare you and your family cursed!

- I declare you a tormenter of violence, and I call on the United States and all well-meaning nations, to ban this man from gaining entry into their countries.

- I declare a political hack, a scam and satanist, riding on the gullibility of your massive followers to aggrandize yourself

- I declare you a child assaulter, for slapping that girl in your church. I call on the Federal Government of Nigeria to arrest this satanist called David Oyedepo and lock him up for at least 10 years.

Friends, the likes of Buhari will NEVER ever tolerate these satanists called pastors and Imams that keep dividing our dear country. It is time to stand up to this political hacks and shut them up forever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja8cylJfwYg

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Bishop David Oyedepo's call for his members to Kill- Cramjones by mrborntodoit: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dude,don't you get it? Your take doesn't matter anymore grin

Gej all the way wink

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Bishop David Oyedepo's call for his members to Kill- Cramjones by kilokeys(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
i didnt see anything wrong with this vid... we need this kind of anger..

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bishop David Oyedepo's call for his members to Kill- Cramjones by temitemi1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ is taking over everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bishop David Oyedepo's call for his members to Kill- Cramjones by temitemi1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ is taking over everywhere grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bishop David Oyedepo's call for his members to Kill- Cramjones by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Maku, An Ingrate -jonathan, Mark / Can Buhari Achieve All These Within The Space Of Four Years? / Stop Using Ajasin For Smear Campaign Against Buhari -family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.