Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers (2341 Views)

#BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Henrybright(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tonto Dike showed her love for pets by uploading a picture of a freezed dog in the owner's door. She got angry and told her followers to unfollow her if they do Same to pets. Check the screen shot of the pic on instagram below

1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Truth24(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
My Mb oooo.... wasted!

2 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by hisawesomeness(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
THAT GIRL SEF. SNOW DEY FALL FOR HER PAPA VILLAGE NI

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Henrybright(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
she is just in love with dogs.. lolz
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by tpiar: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
does anyone ever unfollow anybody?

see her asking people to unfollow her, yet they still wont.

btw who just stood there and took the picture of the dog without letting it in for warmth.

that's cruel.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Henrybright(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
tpiar:
does anyone ever unfollow anybody?

see her asking people to unfollow her, yet they still wont.

btw who just stood there and took the picture of the dog without letting it in for warmth.

that's cruel.
very very cruel
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Abbey2sam(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Truth24:
My Mb oooo.... wasted!

poor you
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by tpiar: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Btw since it does not snow in nigeria, what exactly is that white substance supposed to represent?
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Henrybright(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
tpiar:
Btw since it does not snow in nigeria, what exactly is that white substance supposed to represent?
I think the pic is not taken in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Airforce1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by hatux: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Cruel!
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Krak(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Henrybright:
I think the pic is not taken in Nigeria

That picture was taken inside the house. How is it possible for a dog to be so frozen by snow inside the house, the body is caked with snow and yet no snow anywhere alse.

I am still trying to make sense of that.
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Holywizard: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2015
make she snap her pant show us! Nonsense!!!
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by tpiar: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Krak:

That picture was taken inside the house. How is it possible for a dog to be so frozen by snow inside the house, the body is caked with snow and yet no snow anywhere alse.

I am still trying to make sense of that.

Its outside but I really wonder who snapped the photo.

No empathy for the dog at all
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Henrybright(m): 1:36am On Jan 27, 2015
tpiar:

Its outside but I really wonder who snapped the photo.

No empathy for the dog at all
I'm telling you
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by tpiar: 1:40am On Jan 27, 2015
same thing I'm saying.
Re: Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers by Henrybright(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2015
I'm with tonto on this... a dog doesn't deserve such

(1) (Reply)

Yomi's Black And Wife Welcomes Baby Boy(photos) / Nollywood Actress Shows Off Massive Boobs And Cleavage While Stuck In Traffic / Dele Fagboyo And Wife Celebrate 13th Years Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.