Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? (3045 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls permit me to take little of your time, as I need your urgent reply before (January) month end.
I formerly reside in Lagos were I've met various types of ladies, & to my own opinion, non of them is wife material.
Seven months ago, July precisely, I meant this not too beautiful to my thirst, but, friendly & lovely lady (25yrs) at my new workplace in Benin. We got intimate & I found out; she's an semi-illeterare, her spoken english is 60%, writing 20% and reading 10%. She relied on people (whom she confide in) to read & write. Now, I didn't mean to assasinate her character but to introduce her, so, you know what am dealing with & offer me good advice pls.
I've just wrote her nagative aspect, let me hint you her positive angles, she knows how to cook good meal, help, etc. In short, she got everything am looking for in a woman.
Now, my question is, she doesn't have Certificate & this kept her @ home for so many months now. Is it right for me to help her secure a circular work i.e. Sales girl or related job?
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by bennyrazz: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
topcube:
Pls permit me to take little of your time, as I need your urgent reply before (January) month end.
I formerly reside in Lagos were I've met various types of ladies, & to my own opinion, non of them is wife material.
Seven months ago, July precisely, I meant this not too beautiful to my thirst, but, friendly & lovely lady (25yrs) at my new workplace in Benin. We got intimate & I found out; she's an semi-illeterare, her spoken english is 60%, writing 20% and reading 10%. She relied on people (whom she confide in) to read & write. Now, I didn't mean to assasinate her character but to introduce her, so, you know what am dealing with & offer me good advice pls.
I've just wrote her nagative aspect, let me hint you her positive angles, she knows how to cook good meal, help, etc. In short, she got everything am looking for in a woman.
Now, my question is, she doesn't have Certificate & this kept her @ home for so many months now. Is it right for me to help her secure a circular work i.e. Sales girl or related job?

PEJ in the making, smh pot calling kettle black, me i don't know how to advice you o but i guess cococandy, TV01 can

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
bennyrazz:

PEJ in the making, smh pot calling kettle black, me i don't know how to advice you o but i guess cococandy, TV01 can

Thanks, anyway, I made it clear that I am not here to damage her personality, I only stated those words you bolded, so, you may also advice me if you or someone have had similar experience of such a girl. As, many preacher will say, don't marry out of pity. I expected my readers to understand I use one stone to kill two birds.
Meanwhile, what do you mean by kettle calling pot black?
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
If you wanna help her, just go ahead and do that. You don't need anyone to advise you about it.

Don't expect anything in return to avoid being disappointed

topcube:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yes if u are havn sexxx wit her den its ur duty to find a job for her

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
It's painful, my readers one way or the other, may or may not understand me, ok, let me put it this way, since my girlfriend has the wife material which is my goal, should I be commited & as a result, help her secure a low income job or back out from the relationship?
Pls, note, the relationship is just 7months old, moreover she's from Detal State, while I am Yoruba.
I need those whom are married or with experience to contribute
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by bennyrazz: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
topcube:

Thanks, anyway, I made it clear that I am not here to damage her personality, I only stated those words you bolded, so, you may also advice me if you or someone have had similar experience of such a girl. As, many preacher will say, don't marry out of pity. I expected my readers to understand I use one stone to kill two birds.
Meanwhile, what do you mean by kettle calling pot black?
with all what you have posted, it is clear you do not want to marry this girl and there is no crime in it. She's an illiterate, she cannot read, write e.tc you are a yoruba man, she's from delta and the mix cannot work, it is very understandable. Average yoruba men don't marry from other tribes. So save yourself the stress, keep searching for what you want and when you are satisfied with it, settle for it. Also have it at the back of your mind that your choice as to be God's choice for you. In other words, prayerfully search, not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
topcube:
So you expect someone here to tell you whether to go ahead with her or not? are we going to live with you if you eventually marry her?..If she doesn't have what you desire, please leave her instead of making her life miserable. we can't judge her with the lil you wrote here, so make your decision. ..
Some guys dey find 'wife material', you don find 'wife material' but your only problem is that her written English is 20% and her read English 10%.. grin grin grin angry

You don't love the girl, if not you would have found a way to develop her. You're only enjoying the food she cooks for you and the 'help' she renders, probably doing your laundry and stuffs...

Overall, you sound so immature(no hard feelings).

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by blank(f): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Your written English is also very bad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2015
blank:
Your written English is also very bad.

Like seriously?
But, how does one line of your assessment justify that?

Thanks anyway.

Imaging a username "blank" justifying written english. We need you in HOA pls.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2015
MarvellousGod:
So you expect someone here to tell you whether to go ahead with her or not? are we going to live with you if you eventually marry her?..If she doesn't have what you desire, please leave her instead of making her life miserable. we can't judge her with the lil you wrote here, so make your decision. ..
Some guys dey find 'wife material', you don find 'wife material' but your only problem is that her written English is 20% and her read English 10%.. grin grin grin angry

You don't love the girl, if not you would have found a way to develop her. You're only enjoying the food she cooks for you and the 'help' she renders, probably doing your laundry and stuffs...
Overall, you sound so immature(no hard feelings).
Your remark shows you're in the dark, you expect me to write epistle because I need your advice? It's not by force to comment, there is a pill called ignore pill, I'll recommend you take a dose with plenty of water. No offence meant.
Just showing hw immature...
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by ifyalways(f): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2015
This OP with his "Yinglish" dey call pesin an "illiterate"?

Jangilova cheesy

@OP, I don't even get your point. You need NLders permission before you help anyone at all get a job?

Help her get a job if you can, please. And get two GCE forms asap, one for her, the other for you. From there, she can join NOUN or any part time programme.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2015
ifyalways:
This OP with his "Yinglish" dey call pesin an "illiterate"?

Jangilova cheesy

@OP, I don't even get your point. You need NLders permission before you help anyone at all get a job?

Help her get a job if you can, please. And get two GCE forms asap, one for her, the other for you. From there, she can join NOUN or any part time programme.

Prof. What about you writing an application letter to Office of the first lady for an English Teacher? No offence meant, I just think you will be more productive there than wasting your parent investment.

You are completely out of context & that's how you fail debate in school. Advice not abuse.
Moreover, ingore pills are free, don't forget to take one when blood range occur.

Last bullet
I will fix you up if you need Orientation in English Language. Thank me later.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by blank(f): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
topcube:

Like seriously?
But, how does one line of your assessment justify that?

Thanks anyway.

Imaging a username "blank" justifying written english. We need you in HOA pls.

I am not "justifying written english", i guess that's what you are doing.

Username "blank" means blank hypocrites like you that have a massive log in their eye but making noise about the speck in their girlfriend's eye.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by ifyalways(f): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
topcube:

Prof. What about you writing an application letter to Office of the first lady for an English Teacher? No offence meant, I just think you will be more productive there than wasting your parent investment.

You are completely out of context & that's how you fail debate in school. Advice not abuse.
Moreover, ingore pills are free, don't forget to take one when blood range occur.

Last bullet
I will fix you up if you need Orientation in English Language. Thank me later.
For your mind now, you don "fire" me, abi? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by Agybabe(f): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Why not make her self-employed, if you can?

That way she could be less of a burden and an embarrassment to you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
ifyalways:

For your mind now, you don "fire" me, abi? cheesy

I'm watching AIT 'The Money Show' right now & The Minister for Finance Okonjo Eweala, said GEJ administration as provided 1.2Million Jobs & they're verifiable, I guess you're one of the beneficiary, i.e. e-rat.

I'm here smilling, you're there displaying haughty, FFK needs your service ASAP.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Agybabe:
Why not make her self-employed, if you can?

That way she could be less of a burden and an embarrassment to you.

Thank you for your positive contribution.
I had previously taugt of that also, and I had taugt of setting her up for recharge cards business.

The other time she said she knew how to do bid (local jewries), I gave her money to buy the materials & start, within a month, the lucrative business became a tale, there was another day she suggested starting a Computer Business Center, I sent her to a Comp. training school, but, she couldn't cope due to her low IQ, I'm currently putting her through on some applications i.e. Ms Word, CorelDraw, Excel etc after paying for her 6 months training.
All of this are eaten me up.
That's why I am here for matured mind like you to advice.

I cannot imaging some people thinking, I don't love her or I am kettle calling pot black, I do not need to write an Autograph for me to prove a case or seek counsel.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Girlfriend or not it is good to help people.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
LordReed:
Girlfriend or not it is good to help people.

You're very correct.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by flyca: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok, so you have had sexx with her before you found out her English is not to taste, abi?
I guess you must have used sign language to lure her to bed.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by pickabeau1: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
So she has failed with two biz ideas, why do you think she can do any business

topcube:

Thank you for your positive contribution.
I had previously taugt of that also, and I had taugt of setting her up for recharge cards business.

The other time she said she knew how to do bid (local jewries), I gave her money to buy the materials & start, within a month, the lucrative business became a tale, there was another day she suggested starting a Computer Business Center, I sent her to a Comp. training school, but, she couldn't cope due to her low IQ, I'm currently putting her through on some applications i.e. Ms Word, CorelDraw, Excel etc after paying for her 6 months training.
All of this are eaten me up.
That's why I am here for matured mind like you to advice.

I cannot imaging some people thinking, I don't love her or I am kettle calling pot black, I do not need to write an Autograph for me to prove a case or seek counsel.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
flyca:
Ok, so you have had sexx with her before you found out her English is not to taste, abi?
I guess you must have used sign language to lure her to bed.

Your foolishness wouldn't have being noticed, but see how you displayed it up there. Dumb head, did you read any part which says I splept with her in the write up? Mofos, you will not go & pick your book or hide, don't you know; daddy will soon be back home? You forgot yesterday spanking.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
pickabeau1:
So she has failed with two biz ideas, why do you think she can do any business

10Q.
I do not think she can do any business, I only want to satisfy her doubt (may be) for the last time anyway & set her up for recharge card business.

My objectives of opening this thread are 1. Would it be good or would she not be offended if I advice & get her Circular job, i.e. Office Asst., Sales Girl etc? 2. Am I on the right track, haven't been a graduate and work in a well established org. marry such a lady in the name of helping her?

Pls, note that I am taking into consideration that quote that says "Never marry out of pity".
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by pickabeau1: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
topcube:

10Q.
I do not think she can do any business, I only want to satisfy her doubt (may be) for the last time anyway & set her up for recharge card business.

My objectives of opening this thread are 1. Would it be good or would she not be offended if I advice & get her Circular job, i.e. Office Asst., Sales Girl etc? 2. Am I on the right track, haven't been a graduate and work in a well established org. marry such a lady in the name of helping her?

Pls, note that I am taking into consideration that quote that says "Never marry out of pity".

She has failed twice
Let her work for a while and raise part of the capital to do her business idea. You can support with the rest

If you can't take the time to upgrade forget her romantically and render the help to let her stand on her own feet.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by mcdokwe(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
topcube:
It's painful, my readers one way or the other, may or may not understand me, ok, let me put it this way, since my girlfriend has the wife material which is my goal, should I be commited & as a result, help her secure a low income job or back out from the relationship?
Pls, note, the relationship is just 7months old, moreover she's from Detal State, while I am Yoruba.
I need those whom are married or with experience to contribute
you were called kettle because your written English isn't any better but yet you criticise her on that.

Back to Topic, your ability to positively impact someone you have been privileged to meet, wife or no wife material defines your personality to a large extent. Besides, it doesn't take away anything from you to want to help her out if you can but just like a poster said, do not expect any form of gratification or feel she owes you her life for that sole reason not just to avoid disappointment, but cause it is what people do for people.

This is a non-issue and doesn't require. You creating a thread.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by ArewaSweetheart(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
cococandy:
If you wanna help her, just go ahead and do that. You don't need anyone to advise you about it.

Don't expect anything in return to avoid being disappointed

True.

@op, why not assist her if you can, at least, just for the sake of God (i.e as you would to any other human in need). This is to avoid any future disappointment you know. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by flyca: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
topcube:

Your foolishness wouldn't have being noticed, but see how you displayed it up there. Dumb head, did you read any part which says I splept with her in the write up? Mofos, you will not go & pick your book or hide, don't you know; daddy will soon be back home? You forgot yesterday spanking.

Life has really frustrated you!
My sympathies...
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by topcube(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2015
mcdokwe:

your ability to positively impact someone you have be...

1st, I disagree to agree with U on why I was called kettle, I wasn't criticising, I revealed her weakness in other for experienced NL to proffer a suggestion/solution.

2nd, so many Nigerians has been brainwashed to believe that others who do not compose or spell english words correctly are illiterate, well, by the time you have opportunity to go to China, I guess, you may have to reposition your vocabulary. In other word, as far as you understand what the author mean, ignore typo & move on.

3rd, you made mention of it doesn't cost me anything to help, yet, time they say is money.

Lastly, you said, my point wasn't worth opening a thread, yet you comment, I reserve my comment on this.

10Q anyway

NB
You sound like a prodigy, I'm of the opinion that INEC will need your intellect to help resolve PVC struggle. What do you think?
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by 5minsmadness: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by 5minsmadness: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Is It Right For Me To Help My Girl Friend Find A Job? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

AT 35, Should I Be Ashamed Living With My Parents? / Help! / Pls How True Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.