Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (19456 Views)

See How Some University Lecture Room Looks Like / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ahemm. . . Hello nairalanders,i'm dekatron. I got admitted to study ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING AT A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY.

Today marks a great/significant day for me.

So,pardon my amateur writing/compilation. I wanted to make today special by opening a thread.
My OS is tosyne-emusdroid version 4.4.1. Lol . Here goes the list:

(1). The babes catcher: what i observed was that this category always come to the theater and start askin silly questions,FROM GIRLS: sorry,is this ETF?(The niggur could see it o) lol

(2). The perf./jewelry flaunters: these ones will oppress you with perfumes. The neck chain na die,and the way they smell,you will get angry at poverty.(i saw a chaib,and i know say d tin 4 cost more dan my p-man's car)

(3). The mancho men: they will always wear short top/body hugs, and pencil with dark shades. The beards will be so much that you will start wondering if they were ADEKUNLE CIROMA,who takes WAEC every year. To even say BROS go hard you.

(4). The 'PHONETICIANS' : you will see them talking as if okijajuju(lol) use their voice for control ritual. THEY WILL BE LIKE: SORRY,is this LT-1? SORRT,ARE YOU IN S.E.E.T? sorry,is the seat taken? . Everything will start with: SORRY. them no dey tire-90% are FEMALE.

(4). The gadget freak: as he is toying with his samsung galaxy, he is playing games on his HUAWEI,and Pinging on his TECNO.some these guys are ambient-they may chase babes,or be lost in their gadgets.(i hid my NOKUA ASHA SMARTPHONE,na den i no say my ASHA NA DULLARD,na him e be

(5). The 'AJEBOTISHS': I so much love seeing'em,ladies though(they are pleasing to d eyes). I was watching the lil money i brought wit me,na so i saw this babe blowing almost the same amount on unfinished drinks/snacks. Thonder fire poverty.

(6). The undecided: This consist of dudes that dont know what they want. They would be undecided from chatting up a babe to buying of drinks or not. (i fall into this category,nt that its hard to chat'em up-i did chat one up today,neva collected her no, i jst dnt wanna get involved with any for now-- i even knw lotta of dem hot babes from home,no biggie). You will see them soliloquising in the way.(these niggas are either stingy,or nerds,geeks)

(7). The couple: i was wowed when i saw big niggas with them babes,i been wan go chase babe,na so my MALE(MUM) words completed a 6700 pulse beat per sec on my head. These group will make you jealous-always giggling and performing PDA. My close goon is guilty. You go see them going from lecture theater to chicken republic to ATMs(poverty na baashkhardt).

(cool. The comedians: they will always crack you up,even wen the lecturer is lecturing. You will wonder if them no get work,yet u will laugh.

(9). The leaders: awon eleyi (these ones), they will be the first to volunteer to help the lecturer sell his hand outs,clean the board(yeye eye service).

(10). The geeks: these ones will always talk,even when lecturer self dey confuse. I do wonder if them dey cheat ni(mtcheew,after all,dem no dey carry first fo UNIVERSITY).

These are 100% my observations. Even if u are not interested in the above,please just wish me goodluck,cos today, I HAD MY FIRST LECTURE IN THE UNIVERSITY!!!!!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!LONG LIVE ONDO STATE!!LONG LIVE F.U.T.A!!LONG LIVE S.E.E.T!!LONG LIVE E.E.E!!

big things coming in small packages-phyno.

Yay!!i had my first ever lecture.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Gooci(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
another list aiming for fp

*now its on fp*

i usually predict well on this NL, but sorry is this case on nairabet undecided undecided why
SEUN, pls gv me somthing for predicting well now angry

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Yustash001(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Very funny....
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gooci:
another list aiming for fp
boss,dnt misunderstand it,kk?? I dont give a hoot'bout FP(if ah make it fine,if nt fine). Not everybody is attentiin seeking,sir. You saying my aim is FP doesnt affect/change the truth that it is not my aim

you aint a wizard,watch it boss,you cant read a human cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yustash001:
Very funny....
oya,tell me your first lecture experience. . Abi u neva go school?? Na fish u dey sell? grin grin
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tag: tosyne2much,emusmith,bleshh,jdrake,iceberylin,elantraceey.

Oya come talk/wish me well.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by iceberylin(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Congrats brø...

I see my self for ya list thø....
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by elantraceey(f): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
lool , you tried.

11. The preachers.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by chibwike(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
elantraceey:
lool , you tried.

11. The preachers.
what happened?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dekatron:
Tag: tosyne2much,emusmith,bleshh,jdrake,iceberylin,elantraceey.

Oya come talk/wish me well.

Nice thread... Good and Composed! wink
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by elantraceey(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
chibwike:
what happened?

What happened?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dammytrager(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
The teachers: Before the lecturer says A they would have said B,people think they are gurus bt these categories of people will be no where to be found when results comes out.

Your Seniors: Dnt be surprised, they carried over the course

5 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Op you're a very good observer
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by chibwike(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
elantraceey:

What happened?
you got lost
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by elantraceey(f): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2015
chibwike:
you got lost

lol

i didn't , you did.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Yustash001(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
oya,tell me your first lecture experience. . Abi u neva go school?? Na fish u dey sell? grin grin
ogbeni i no get time jare...
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:
Congrats brø...

I see my self for ya list thø....
i want u to come and say something nah
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by chibwike(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
elantraceey:

lol

i didn't , you did.
what happened to your whataspp?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Yustash001:
ogbeni i no get time jare...
aww . That was harsh. embarassed cry
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Op,you forgot to include the book worm kinda people.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2015
d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by countsparrow: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Guy I no dey ur list na...

Na we dey stone lecturer cherry seed... Wetin u go call us?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by diasporaman(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2015
reserved
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by freshness2020: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Tonniey(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
If these students doesn't exist, how will schl be interesting?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Tombilly(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
1. what about d self RIGHTEOUS ones? diz group even preach during lectures.
2. MUMU group
3. D Assistant Lecturers. diz group as d lecturer z lecturing, they r busy explaining 2 someone else close 2 dem
4 D Sleeping Niggas
5. D Giraffe........always peeping at others work

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by etudaddy(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
I don't know what to comment sef.

but as I occupy this space sha e no bad

afterall nairaland na our own

anyhow we want we go use am

bye
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by McLuhan(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2015
True
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Zammydagreat(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2015
E clear say u be Uniben student(New intake)
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by kingstylo01(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Nice observations o.p, and congrats!

Anyway, with time, i know say your list go reach 32 lol..

My 2 cent,

11. The pastors
12. Bookworms..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. / Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University / ASUP May Resume Strike, Says President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.