Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room (19460 Views)

See How Some University Lecture Room Looks Like / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Sijo01(f): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2015
The observers:op falls in this category. While different activities is on going including lectures, the observers is less concerned about what they will benefit. They're after how to create a thread on nl.

Congrats jambito
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Penboy: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Land for sale..

Contact my manager.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by pamcode(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Dammytrager:
I'll comment when this thread hits front page.
well it in fp nau abi you no get wetin to talk afterall Oau still dey jonse
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Jennydoris(f): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2015
That No 4... na that one dey make me vex pass. Their forming is only inside lecture room. Once they get to their respective hostels or lodge they will break their heads with pidgin English. undecided
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Penboy: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Congrats op for beating me to it. grin

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by jbravado(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
Op you're a very good observant
are u pej's son
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by seangy4konji: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2015
TBH. I really can't remember how a lecture theater setting is anymore but the only thing I know for sure us that 70 percent of most times attending lecture?my eyes were already tinted so I no deh see any face and from class inside car down to another joint or back home disturbing da peace productions so no time noticing anybody.

Do well for school and stay focused. Hard work pays.

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=Dekatron post=30152580][/quote]

Just today you've had your 1st lecture in uni, instead of listening to what lecturers were teaching, you're rather busy observing types of people in school. Is that good if your parents/guardians must hear this?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by seangy4konji: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Hey blood. Noticed u posted after me. How d week deh go?

No mind d boy oo. He never know anything sha
RedBenson:

Just today you've had your 1st lecture in uni, instead of listening to what lecturers were teaching, you're rather busy observing types of people in school. Is that good if your parents/guardians must hear this?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by itsik(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2015
11 The runs babes,they always walk in group with their half naked dress,causing confusion during lecture

The worst part is that they will always pass their course,I wonder how they do it

#CUPID
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
jbravado:
are u pej's son
grin abeg no vex I've edited the shii
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
seangy4konji:
Hey blood. Noticed u posted after me. How d week deh go?

No mind d boy oo. He never know anything sha

Cool mehn! How your side? Good to meet you over here. When last you paid hommies to our office?
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by qozyme24(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
yeah dos dat ll not write anything d LECTURER is saying buh dey ll still pass....I Rep marine science technology
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by weazzy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
You forgot the seat bookers
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by ayowole21(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
very dry.... next thing we should be expecting on NL is 10 types of people you will meet in ur dream
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by oferefe(f): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
I knew the op is a FUTARIAN,the moment i saw the content of your post......GREATEST FUTARIANS!!!...i missed those day..wow![quote author=Dekatron post=30152580][/quote]
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Iamvictor(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good luck brother...
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by searider(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
11. THE ON-LOOKERS : they don't talk in class. They are always at the back seat. Sometimes you begin to wonder if they are deaf and dumb. Fear those guys; na dem be d men for the school.

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by bacco2000(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
11 The bad guys: everybody A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ afraid of these set of people maybe they A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ into a cult group or the other.

12 The elderlys: these set of people u don't know if you should call them by their names or say yes sir because they A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ old enough to be your uncle
13 The Historian : this set will tell you the year the school was established, the year a particular lecturer was employed the year the vc assume position all so on... They know everything...
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by streetzdreamz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
U had ur first lecture today and u made dis nice writeup?I dnt wanna believe you cuz u covered virtually every aspect,thumbs up dude.
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by eaccyboy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Is nt true bc none is my type n av nt seen any of my frnds dere
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by nkemdi89(f): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op sorry I didn't observe any of the list cos I attended open university hahahahahaha work and learn things bigs boys and girls school no time +
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by streetzdreamz(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
searider:
11. THE ON-LOOKERS : they don't talk in class. They are always at the back seat. Sometimes you begin to wonder if they are deaf and dumb. Fear those guys; na dem be d men for the school.
funny enough I fall into dis category,but nt part of d men of d school,a lady was forced to confirm if I was really deaf or dumb oneday in d lab,she was taken aback wen I ansad her questions,tod me she asked outa her curiousity eventhough she was scared a lil,I just find t diff to relate wit pple.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Viktoh(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dekatron:
boss,dnt misunderstand it,kk?? I dont give a hoot'bout FP(if ah make it fine,if nt fine). Not everybody is attentiin seeking,sir. You saying my aim is FP doesnt affect/change the truth that it is not my aim

you aint a wizard,watch it boss,you cant read a human cheesy
sup guy..cnt rememba ur name buh u attended fort academy last yr 4 UTME klass rite??
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hi

There are many reasons to use STUDENT WORKS

- We are based in the UK so can offer a meet and greet service for your
students
- we have our own managed student accommodation and host families at
very good prices
- we can help any student get into a University that we work with for
FREE
- We offer the best prices for any schools in the UK, which means you
get to keep an extra 10% commission if you want or pass the discount to the
student
- we cater for groups and can offer great deals for under £1000 for 4
weeks tuition and accommodation including trips and FREE support.

Please contact our country representative at 08036267796
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Accurate11(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Better concentrate, otherwise u will soon cum here 2 create a new thread "Ten tins I did 2 av five carry over in one semester." tank me later

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by ify23ng: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
I wish u all the best. May God protect you through out your stay in school
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Accurate11(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Better concentrate, otherwise u will soon cum here 2 create a new thread "Ten things I did 2 av five carry over in one semester." tank me later
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by southboss(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color].

U 4got d camera boys nd girls. Takin random pix
Re: Ten Types Of People You Would Probably Meet In A Lecture Room by Dekatron(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
countsparrow:
Guy I no dey ur list na...

Na we dey stone lecturer cherry seed... Wetin u go call us?
u dey under mancho men nah. . Abi?? Person dey trow cherry seed @ him teacher. .him no b mancho?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awa'aji Zanna Graduates With FIRST CLASS From Indian University / ASUP May Resume Strike, Says President / Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.