Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies (26695 Views)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by ayusco85(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Twaci(f): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
It is all true....me sef follow for the yeye people who believes in the ass stuff. Guys una dey read am so?! Smarten up!
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Mattpopson101: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaurelP:
Guys have a lot of wrong notions about ladies especially Naija ladies. These beliefs most times are partially or totally incorrect, but because of societal norms and our culture, most ppl still believe them anyway. There are many of them but I will just mention 10 and leave u to mention urs.

1.Ladies who are social are promiscuous: The average Naija guy beleives dat ladies who are very social and confident are wayward and love sex a lot. This is actually wrong as many girls who are free and mingle with guys are actually virgins.

2.Ladies with big bosoms is a result of constant handling by guys: Even me I used to have this impression before I got to know that a lady can be busty naturally without having guys constantly handling her breasts. Those days, we will be making jest of girls with big bosom and calling dem all sorts of names. That's wat ignorance can cause, now I know better, lols!

3. Ladies with big bottom is a result of excess sperm: Many guys believe dat ladies who have big backsides get it from excess sperm from guys. But this is not true. There are ladies who acquired their assets naturally, not a result of guys sleeping with them.

4. Ladies who are quiet are decent: This is not always true. My experience with women have taught me that quiet and calm ladies are usually worse dan the social and talkative ones. Its when u are alone with them dat u will know who they really are!

5. Those ladies who cover their whole body and don't wear trouser are decent: If I hear! It could just be as a result of fear of parents or religious beliefs or just lack of modernity. Decency or being responsible has got nothing to do with whether a lady wears trouser or Mary Amaka! Its in the mind.

6. A rich young lady must be a runs girl: Not in all cases oo. There are many ladies who are working hard and making their cool dough legitimately. I know of one in my town who's building a house for her family. She's d only female in a family of 7 men and she's the only one dat got a very gud job in an airport.

7. All Naija ladies love Money: But really is there anybody that hates money? Both male and female? The way guys paint it is wrong though, as if all they care for is money and no other thing. There are still Naija ladies who will love you for you are, and even support you (financially) if need be.

8. Naija ladies can't do without a guy that has got a nice car: That's for hungry ladies. I've seen ladies who have turned down guys who have really nice rides for guys with Legedez Benz, lolz.

9. Thß
ey are not smart or brilliant
: Na lie! The last time I checked, more ladies are making 1st Class these days than guys. Besides we have many ladies who are doing pretty well in their fields. I no get power to type their name abeg, u know them.

10. They are too pompous and proud: This may be partially true, but not all of them. Besides, what guys mistake as pride may be a result of shyness. Many of them are shy but they cover it up by putting on a facade of pomposity and pride to avoid guys taking advantage of them.

Feel free to add yours.

LaurelP
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by AreaFada2: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaurelP:

Not all of dem bro
They just like money d same way guys do
Are you saying you've not met humble and loyal Naija girls?

Only difference is lots of girls believe they are entitled to a guy's money.
While 99.9% of guys hustle: work, do yahoo yahoo, push gbana anything or die trying.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Ladybluecash(f): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
All listed are correct apart frm no7, all naija gals love Money. Though might nt b desperate for money
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
I came late
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Addition n Question: what happens to some girls/ ladies who come up with fine Bosoms but later went flat to d chest leaving little or no bosoms at d end?
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Misogynist2014(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tired
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by passionate88: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaurelP:

1.Ladies who are social are promiscuous:The average Naija guy beleives dat ladies who are very social and confident are wayward and love sex a lot. This is actually wrong as many girls who are free and mingle with guys are actually virgins.
Many girls who are "free" and mingles with guys are liable to be toasted by guys, and if she agreed for one of them, that one will tell the others how to go about getting her. They will share her, after all, there's LOVE in sharing angryangry
LaurelP:

2.Ladies with big bosoms is a result of constant handling by guys: Even me I used to have this impression before I got to know that a lady can be busty naturally without having guys constantly handling her breasts. Those days, we will be making jest of girls with big bosom and calling dem all sorts of names. That's wat ignorance can cause, now I know better, lols!
Ladies with saggy bobbi is as a result of too much sampling techniques... If they can check the finger prints on that boobibenson, they might even find those of her "pastor" among.

LaurelP:
3. Ladies with big bottom is a result of excess sperm: Many guys believe dat ladies who have big backsides get it from excess sperm from guys. But this is not true. There are ladies who acquired their assets naturally, not a result of guys sleeping with them.
Na shyte full there o.

LaurelP:
4. Ladies who are quiet are decent: This is not always true. My experience with women have taught me that quiet and calm ladies are usually worse dan the social and talkative ones. Its when u are alone with them dat u will know who they really are!
Most Quiet ladies are "More" decent than most social and talkative ones
LaurelP:

5. Those ladies who cover their whole body and don't wear trouser are decent: If I hear! It could just be as a result of fear of parents or religious beliefs or just lack of modernity. Decency or being responsible has got nothing to do with whether a lady wears trouser or Mary Amaka! Its in the mind.
hahahaha, I remember those niqab girls at A.B.U longest corridor.... Those Ribadu hostel babes do things die.

LaurelP:
6. A rich young lady must be a runs girl: Not in all cases oo. There are many ladies who are working hard and making their cool dough legitimately. I know of one in my town who's building a house for her family. She's d only female in a family of 7 men and she's the only one dat got a very gud job in an airport.
You don check how she take get the job? E fit be one of her "uncle" wey pull strings for her to get the job or she get am because she blow breeze gringringrin or maybe she get am as a serious girl.

LaurelP:
7. All Naija ladies love Money: But really is there anybody that hates money? Both male and female? The way guys paint it is wrong though, as if all they care for is money and no other thing. There are still Naija ladies who will love you for you are, and even support you (financially) if need be. Abeg, make we hear word.
Na today yansh dey smell? @bolded, Naija girl help who? I read a post here on NL where a girl was advicing her fellow girls not to financially help their guys out, that if they go to the guy house and met him soaking garri, that they shouldn't help him that rather they should join him to finish the garri. See wickedness in high places

LaurelP:

8. Naija ladies can't do without a guy that has got a nice car: That's for hungry ladies. I've seen ladies who have turned down guys who have really nice rides for guys with Legedez Benz, lolz.
Story, is it not here that a lady said she can't and won't date a guy that isn't a car owner?, where a girl said she went on a date with a guy, she liked the guy but when the guy asked to drop her off at her residence and she saw that it was an okada that he came with, she decieded to trek home, she was shy because her friends will laugh at her. Guys dey suffer o
LaurelP:

9. Thß
: Na lie! The last time I checked, more ladies are making 1st Class these days than guys. Besides we have many ladies who are doing pretty well in their fields. I no get power to type their name abeg, u know them.
To those guys that say this, I will just tell them this "WAKE UP"... IN my dept. Whenever we are approaching examination period, it's a girl that I run to...
LaurelP:

10. They are too pompous and proud: This may be partially true, but not all of them. Besides, what guys mistake as pride may be a result of shyness. Many of them are shy but they cover it up by putting on a facade of pomposity and pride to avoid guys taking advantage of them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Misogynist2014(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
mascot87:
Enough of all this guys & ladies things on d front page today pls.It is getting annoying
So boring.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by koyyess: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Good one op. Infact, you reason like an exposed and educated fellow. smiley
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by MarieSucre(f): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Una no dey tire for all this kind thread sef. 10 reasons why ladies will dance shoki in heaven. 10 reasons why ladies should not lick agbalumo. 10 reasons why ladies should kiss their husband's eyebrows... and it just gets more ludicrous. I wish you guys could channel all this energy to getting us our own rosetta on Mars.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by austinbrown: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Most girls are guilty of this
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Kobeje(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Taken that quietness does not portay decency BUT decency is NOT ONLY in or of the mind!
In any case what is in your mind will seep out atimes.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by BizBayo: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
free2ryhme:
how come the ugly girls are the ones getting married while the beautiful ones are always the bridal train grin grin

the beautiful ones are not yet....

awake.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Mcowubaba: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
...Naija girls too like Marriage...u dnt blame dem sha...I love Naija babes..the R the best cheesy
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by herboshedhe(f): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks@OP for this,I hope their mindset towards naija babes will change a little!!!Not all girls actually need a guy's money,his love,care and attention is enough for some!
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaurelP:
Guys have a lot of wrong notions about ladies especially Naija ladies. These beliefs most times are partially or totally incorrect, but because of societal norms and our culture, most ppl still believe them anyway. There are many of them but I will just mention 10 and leave u to mention urs.

1.Ladies who are social are promiscuous: The average Naija guy beleives dat ladies who are very social and confident are wayward and love sex a lot. This is actually wrong as many girls who are free and mingle with guys are actually virgins.

7. All Naija ladies love Money: But really is there anybody that hates money? Both male and female? The way guys paint it is wrong though, as if all they care for is money and no other thing. There are still Naija ladies who will love you for you are, and even support you (financially) if need be.

9. Thß

Feel free to add yours.

LaurelP

I smell lies
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by passionate88: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
farano:
11. Beautiful ladies are programmed to be unfaithful while average looking ones are made to be loyal undecided
They aren't programmed to be unfaithful, it just that they will get a lot of toasters, men will make pass at them, some might fall with the excuse of "my husband doesn't take care of me well... I have seen/heard where girls say they won't like their husband to be too handsome, that girls will be after him
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by passionate88: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaurelP:

Not all of dem bro
They just like money d same way guys do
Are you saying you've not met humble and loyal Naija girls?
in Faze voice, where dm dey
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by bond77(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2015

Okay.....

But why do some ladies Ave sagging bosom and bottom?
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by demmy0325(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Some r sent by mammy water to com destroy guy's lifes.. Especially d ones wit bright future.. Guys shud b careful coz dey r plenty out der.. GOD pass dem al..
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Psaalmuel(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
D,last tym u checked..wia er u checkn dem undecidedD,
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
op God bless you. Best post ever
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by NickiRoman: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
So boring.
I tire o

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by mcdokwe(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaurelP:

9. Thß

Feel free to add yours.

LaurelP
I must add for the benefit of the ladies on behalf of my baby mama.
No Money No Love a lot of guys believe a girl can't love you if you gat no cash. That's a lie from the deepest part of hell. As a matter of fact, a girl who loves you don't care where and if the next meal would come, off course some of her friends could imagine why she sticks with you when you couldn't pay her bills, but all those one no concern her. Those who go about dating big guys, don't have love in their agenda, to them sustenance is the name of the game and they are so ready to jump ship when they're okay their immediate needs have been met.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op u are looking for cheap publicity. Bet me u won't get it.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by hensben(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
op God bless u...hope they grab some sense outta this. smiley
angry
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by hensben(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
@op make i nor lie, u are right
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by mirexxx(f): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
hensben:
angry
lols y d face na smiley
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Classicalmusic: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Losers thread. Those who support the OP are all losers. A golddigger will always justify her general notion for milking guys. May God have mercy on these girls. End time girls claiming that they are good, meanwhile in actual sense, they're other way round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin / Why Do Women Call Men Big Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.