Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. (4719 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / When A Guy Wants To Marry An Imo State Girl(pic) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by luvprince4real(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Plz b4 my friend makes a mistake I need nairalanders to help out. He met dis girl in lagos they dated for almost 2 years but all he know abt dis gal is dat she is from a village called ntalaku in bende local govt area of abia state. Now he has put d gal in d family way and need to go see her pple. Dis guy is from delta state and has not been to abia state b4 neither dos he know d processes involve in marrying a gal from dat area (financially and traditionally speaking). Plz any advice from som1 dat is conversant with the area will be highly appreciated. Tnx
Re: Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by megaik: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
luvprince4real:
Plz b4 my friend makes a mistake I need nairalanders to help out. He met dis girl in lagos they dated for almost 2 years but all he know abt dis gal is dat she is from a village called ntalaku in bende local govt area of abia state. Now he has put d gal in d family way and need to go see her pple. Dis guy is from delta state and has not been to abia state b4 neither dos he know d processes involve in marrying a gal from dat area (financially and traditionally speaking). Plz any advice from som1 dat is conversant with the area will be highly appreciated. Tnx

Just go to church and give thanksgiving for giving you someone the tribe wont make u pay tru your nose. I know the village very well...

But why you even pregnant her ? You fall my hands well well...
Re: Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by merit12(f): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
wink
Re: Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by jmoore(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
My friend, my cousin, my neighbour, my this and my that. When will it be about you?

I charge consultancy fee if you are really serious.
Re: Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by harrysterol(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmoore:
My friend, my cousin, my neighbour, my this and my that. When will it be about you?

I charge consultancy fee if you are really serious on the issue.
ahahaha when buhari presents his certificate
Re: Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by donigspain(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]@luvprince4real (OP)
People of Bende LGA (Old Bende inclusive) are known for their good character. They are hospitable and peace-loving. The traditional marriage rites are very affordable unlike some parts of Igbo. They have a common belief of not selling their daughters in marriage and this manifests in their relatively cheap bride price. I know of some ladies whose bride price ranges from ₦5, ₦10, ₦375 and ₦1,200 respectively. The other 'attachee' traditional rites are not costly as the sum total may not be more than ₦80,000 (minus traditional wedding CEREMONY which is a thing of choice).

The Igbos believe that the only recognised and refundable (in case of divorce) expenditure during and after marriage is the BRIDE PRICE. Any other traditional rite aside the BRIDE PRICE is non-refundable. Now in Bende tradition, a situation where the son-in-law maltreats, abuses or decides not to marry their daughter any longer, the only binding refundable fee is whatever bride price that was paid for the said lady. The parents of the lady will simply hand over your ₦5 to you and take their daughter home. [/b]grin grin

Re: Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by luvprince4real(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
jmoore:

I charge consultancy fee if you are really serious.
Lolz. Not me oo. But I'll pay ur consultancy fee if the right info is gotten from u. Tnx
Re: Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by luvprince4real(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
donigspain:
[b]@luvprince4real (OP)
People of Bende LGA (Old Bende inclusive) are known for their good character. They are hospitable and peace-loving. The traditional marriage rites are very affordable unlike some parts of Igbo. They have a common belief of not selling their daughters in marriage and this manifests in their relatively cheap bride price. I know of some ladies whose bride price ranges from ₦5, ₦10, ₦375 and ₦1,200 respectively. The other 'attachee' traditional rites are not costly as the sum total may not be more than ₦80,000 (minus traditional wedding CEREMONY which is a thing of choice).

The Igbos believe that the only recognised and refundable (in case of divorce) expenditure during and after marriage is the BRIDE PRICE. Any other traditional rite aside the BRIDE PRICE is non-refundable. Now in Bende tradition, a situation where the son-in-law maltreats, abuses or decides not to marry their daughter any longer, the only binding refundable fee is whatever bride price that was paid for the said lady. The parents of the lady will simply hand over your ₦5 to you and take their daughter home. [/b]grin grin

Ar u on bbm, whattsap or any social media where we can talk privately?
Re: Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by donigspain(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2015
luvprince4real:
Ar u on bbm, whattsap or any social media where we can talk privately?
You can reach me via my username @gmail.com
Re: Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. by wowmagonline: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What See The Largest Penn**is In The World / Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers / 30 Things To Know Before Marrying A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.