Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. (32777 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by hensben(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Too scared of commitment...
gbam! i have so many females in my arm as i type, in my heart/mind, they all love me equally....pls what should i do.?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by hensben(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
ritababe:
They dont want us to tie them down and distract them from getting richer
another point.I love to date but scared of marriage due to lady's attitude.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
Lol! Your sincerity amazes me...smiley How are you?
Am fine o. I like your post on common misconceptions of Nigerian ladies. People may see me as pompous but they don't know its SHYNESS!!! I just don't want to get uncomfortable.lolzz.Stupid,right? And I respect men aaa lot. I can't disrespect my future husband in spite of whatever status I attain. Have to show him the Jewel he married wink . Thats why I prefer older guys atimes.They are harder to disrespect. And I have soo many good feelings to unleash on him grin .I also believe in making my marriage a union of bliss.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
dovelike:

Am fine o. I like your post on common misconceptions of Nigerian ladies. People may see me as pompous but they don't know its SHYNESS!!! I just don't want to get uncomfortable.lolzz.Stupid,right? And I respect men aaa lot. I can't disrespect my future husband in spite of whatever status I attain. Have to show him the Jewel he married wink . Thats why I prefer older guys atimes.They are harder to disrespect. And I have soo many good feelings to unleash on him grin .I also believe in making my marriage a union of bliss.

Aww! Dovie! I understand...smiley... You're a good person. Though your shyness sometimes makes people feel like you're snubbing... lol...but, I've been there before... your husby will be lucky to have you wink
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Its so ridiculous seeing a man who can't even maintain a clean look & hygeine desperately seeking out a sophisticated lady...SMH for such..
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Aww! Dovie! I understand...smiley... You're a good person. Though your shyness sometimes makes people feel like you're snubbing... lol...but, I've been there before... your husby will be lucky to have you wink
Lol. I really need to reconstruct my face
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. I really need to reconstruct my face

It's okay the way it is...
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

It's okay the way it is...
And I need to smile often
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
dovelike:

And I need to smile often

If you feel best that way, which I believe you'll do... it's okay grin.

Can I wait for it? cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
The fact here is that most of them on this thread forming ridiculous excuses of "end of freedom n promisquity "after marriage,are just trying to appear tough to their fellow men in order not to be seen as conforming to norm...while inside of them they are burning with optimal feminine companionship.Do u think God did'nt see the essence of marriage b4 pronouncing it?all of u shouting at 40 u can still sire children without necessarily being married,by the time u're 50 without a life mate,then u'll be in better position to advice ur kids never to repeat such history.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by yemicoal(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

set that p!!!
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

And I need to make eye contact more and be more bold.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by naijaboiy: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Your thread? grin
The thread you countered grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Elvis506(m): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Deejavuu:
I personally is afraid of getting the wrong lady...I want a happy family
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by mrdino(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2015
10. too many past experience wt loose, unfaithful females:
som guyz av had so many bitter xperience wt loose, unfaithful gals n d past, hence they fnd it dfficult to trust any woman enuf to marry her.

11. som guyz found true luv @ d earlier stage of thr life & av taken it for granted, due to youthful xhuberance, fear of commitment, arrogance & xcesiv desire for freedom.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Odunharry(m): 12:59am On Jan 27, 2015
dovelike:

nice
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by digitsolution: 1:14am On Jan 27, 2015
In Nigeria I feel Marriage is so overrated.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by mecussey(m): 5:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

With this kind hair wey you carry, any man will be scared of commitment.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 27, 2015
dovelike:

...Yea...smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

The thread you countered grin

As in eh... I don leave am...some people know how to bash cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by yomi007k(m): 6:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Bleep all wat u say, I'm happy I'm not married.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by sidecheek(f): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2015
We side-chics just rock¿
We get everything when the figurehead main-chics cry foul¿
If we want him, we'll get Him¿ fact!
Call us the mistresses, it's your damned cup of lemonade¿
The more single they are, the happier I am¿
Marriage dulls Them¿
Leave them be biko¿ tongue grin
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2015
sidecheek:
We side-chics just rock¿
Marriage dulls Them¿

So, that's your permanent position?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by sidecheek(f): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Nothing is permanent, not even your life¿
emusmith:

So, that's your permanent position?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2015
sidecheek:
Nothing is permanent, not even your life¿

Good one smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2015
hensben:
gbam! i have so many females in my arm as i type, in my heart/mind, they all love me equally....pls what should i do.?

Open a thread for that...: D

thank me later...wink
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Sunnyade01(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Too lazy!
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by adorable29(f): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2015
passionate88:
No... I'm just scared, the things I see and hear is just sick. A lady sleeping with her boyfriend 2 days to her traditional wedding to another man, I mean who does such a thing... That girl might just kill her husband after their marriage or she might invite her boyfriend to live with them and tell the husband that he is her relative... The man will allow the "relative" to stay, not knowing that he will be feeding and housing his wife's boyfriend while the boyfriend will be servicing the wife on a daily basis

This can't be your main crux. I mean, 70percent or more of Nigerian men cheat on their wives and some men still sleep with other women a day to their wedding, yet women are still getting married to men.

My point is, its both ways but the men are worse culprits yet we aint whining.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by adorable29(f): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2015
sidecheek:
We side-chics just rock¿
Marriage dulls Them¿

You can say that again! Op should leave the guys who refuse to marry for babes like you! Isn't that what life should be all about

SMH
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by passionate88: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2015
adorable29:

This can't be your main crux. I mean, 70percent or more of Nigerian men cheat on their wives and some men still sleep with other women a day to their wedding, yet women are still getting married to men.

My point is, its both ways but the men are worse culprits yet we aint whining.
It isn't my main crux, but it's among... I keep telling people, I'd love to marry, but I don't want to, I hate how ladies of nowadays interpret marriage

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Deejavuu(f): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2015
hensben:

Lol..Oga commit to all of them na tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. by Deejavuu(f): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Elvis506:
I personally is afraid of getting the wrong lady...I want a happy family

God will send you the right woman to build a happy and peaceful home for you in due time ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.