Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice (5376 Views)

Why Is It Called "Heart Break" When Nothing Is Physically Broken In The Heart / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nickymezor(f): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Cry no more babes... Jst try n move on. The guy was a wolf in a sheep's clothing... Next tym plz look bfr u leap
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by cherryice(f): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
SMH... They is one thing u need to understand my dear, a good guy will never hunt for ladies online that they haven't seen or have character study together.. All guys on dating sites are Players and none of them is ready for serious relationship, that is the same reason why their offline friendship always fail.

I just feel both of them decieved themselves by LUSTING for each other.. I repeat, that girl was foolish to call it love after sex chatting, online unclading, and the rest.. Please and please, Decent guys can't be found in online dating fora.

Just be of good character in your nieghbourhood, Real men will hunt for .

Hah dont be like that!
There are good and decent guys online, I think the problem in OP's case was that she gave in too early. She failed to study the guy in question. The guy might not be a player, maybe he didnt just like what he saw when he saw her in person or maybe there was a character she exhibited that he really didnt like and cannot put up it, I dont know. Just saying.

This simple act that could be exhibited by any guy even the ones you meet in real life doesnt mean you should generalise all guys online aint decent, come on!
At the bolded, OP didnt say they met on an online dating site, but they met ONLINE, so now, are you saying you aint decent? Since you are online and you are a guy
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by strawberri(f): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Sorry dear! Something might be wrong with him...have u tried calling him or texting him? If yes, then I guess u just av to move on. Oh well, some men were just born jerks
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by happyjuliet(f): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Sorry dear, such is life just try and move on, it is not d end of d world. Crying will not solve d problem, but wait first y are u na crying undecided u enjoy him and he also enjoyed u na case close. and we ladies should try hold ourselves and avoid meeting someone 4 d first time he is house.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by passionate88: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2015
reminiscing:
please I need advice
So sorry... Sometimes the good girls meet the bad guys while the good guys meet the bad girls... That's one thing I've come to notice about relationships... Cry your heart out, after that dust yourself and continue life...
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by passionate88: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Oh dear sad wipe ur tearz. wats done z done. so go nw and test urslf, and nvr make dat silly mistake again! e-dating z bad!
Some guys will still dump a girl even though they didn't meet online, it happens. E-dating isn't bad, the guy was just a good player.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Truckpusher(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2015
reminiscing:
Please say what you wish to say to me,maybe It will make me shed all the tears and never make me repeat such mistake....
I met with this guy online and we just clicked,it was as if we had know each other for ages.He called me every morning and we also spent enough time chatting online.it was great,I felt I had finally found Mr right.He asked me out but I turned him down with much excuses that I don't want to be broken hearted again.To cut the story short,I gave in and it was wonderful,he invited me to his place and I did.
He warned my sometime ago when we were chatting that he could be touchy,we did kissed and a few touches.After like a week again,I went visiting and I don't know what came over me but I gave in and we had sex.When I left,He didn't bother chatting with me again and has changed the way he talks to me,As I type now I can't control myself because my tears are just giving way
please advice me,scold me,just say something that will make me think straight cos I don't know what to do.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2015
reminiscing:

I didn't ask for his money and we didn't go on any kind of shopping.I have never even demand for recharge card from him.Anyways,thanks a lot for your commen

And what is wrong in that? Forgive yourself and move on. Shine your eyes next time.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2015
reminiscing:
Please say what you wish to say to me,maybe It will make me shed all the tears and never make me repeat such mistake....
I met with this guy online and we just clicked,it was as if we had know each other for ages.He called me every morning and we also spent enough time chatting online.it was great,I felt I had finally found Mr right.He asked me out but I turned him down with much excuses that I don't want to be broken hearted again.To cut the story short,I gave in and it was wonderful,he invited me to his place and I did.
He warned my sometime ago when we were chatting that he could be touchy,we did kissed and a few touches.After like a week again,I went visiting and I don't know what came over me but I gave in and we had sex.When I left,He didn't bother chatting with me again and has changed the way he talks to me,As I type now I can't control myself because my tears are just giving way
please advice me,scold me,just say something that will make me think straight cos I don't know what to do.

Firstly,sorry Miss you are a cheerful giver.....Secondly the guy in question was only interested in ur part and u gave it up cheaply..that kinda aucks...he has no interest in you so there's no point for him keeping in touch

Thirdly,Shet happens...its life...donr beat urself up any it...it can happen to anyone..all you can do is learn it lesson and continue with ur life...dont dwell to much on this....he's preparing you for a better guy that's coming along

Don't dwell to much on peoples comment more may scold u real hard...all they are trying to do is for u to become a better version of urself....learn ur lesson and live a happy life....Shalom
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by thankyouJesus(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
reminiscing:

I didn't ask for his money and we didn't go on any kind of shopping.I have never even demand for recharge card from him.Anyways,thanks a lot for your commen
In Jesus's voice, "your sin has been forgiven, go and sin no more".
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by RotrEmmanuel: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:

Hah dont be like that!
There are good and decent guys online, I think the problem in OP's case was that she gave in too early. She failed to study the guy in question. The guy might not be a player, maybe he didnt just like what he saw when he saw her in person or maybe there was a character she exhibited that he really didnt like and cannot put up it, I dont know. Just saying.

This simple act that could be exhibited by any guy even the ones you meet in real life doesnt mean you should generalise all guys online aint decent, come on!
At the bolded, OP didnt say they met on an online dating site, but they met ONLINE, so now, are you saying you aint decent? Since you are online and you are a guy
some of your facts are very true!!! I'm Decent, maybe because my aim online is not to hunt for ladies be it dating sites of news blogs.

Why can't someone study his/her client first before stooping low

OP, work on your weakness and stop trusting u meet online, unless u guys have common history to share.

almost 90% of women molestation are linked to online friends this days. why can't people learn
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by mrkay101(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2015
op.. permit me to say this. what if ur just over reacting. what if ur mind is jst playing tricks on u and ur just seeing wat u want to see.

maybe because u feel guilty for having sex with him so quick now it looks like he is avoiding you or something. just give him sometime and trust dat it might not be the case. but sorry if dats exactly what he did.

its part of life don't beat urself too much and learn from it. these just goes to show u dat next time be extra careful and don't let ur emotions take total control.

PS: there are still decent honest and good looking guys out there
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Crieff(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seriously, you should request this thread closed. You have gotten what you need otherwise this thread will get messy.
Take heed to all the good advise here and make sure not to come back that you fell for the guy a second time.
Please move ahead and stop wearing your heart on the internet.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Oh dear sad wipe ur tearz. wats done z done. so go nw and test urslf, and nvr make dat silly mistake again! e-dating z bad!

And where do you get that theory from? If it never work for you doesnt mean it wont work for another person. This is a typical example of e-dating that work https://www.nairaland.com/2116018/how-ended-up-marrying-lady

My immediate elder sister met her husband on facebook also. So if you dont know much about something, it's better to keep quite instead of committing fallacies.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
reminiscing:

Obviously you're very decent, for you to feel so very bad for your mistake. An average lady wont even care, they will only move on as if nothing happen. But just get that behind you, he dnt deserve you and i'm very sure that the right person will surely find you very soon. I'll inbox you, pls be very strong.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by jauntty: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op...my honest advice is : 1) Take some time to cry well. It will help release d emotions 2) Next time, be rational in dating and define ur boundaries.........emmmmmm, personally I don't "e-date", I don't "phone-date" I don't "Chat-date".
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2015
It was gonna happen sooner or later...
U slept wit him on a first date,, So?
He didnt bother chatting with u aftawards,, So?
He has changed in d way he talks 2u,, So?

I dnt see why u want any advice if u ask me, Sex outsyd marriage is a sin whether on a first date or afta 6yrs of dating.. This is nt a big deal abeg.. U guys had fun and he is moved on, u shld do same as well. If ur nt able to control urself is cos it happened on a 1st date and he is nt responding fyn again, dat shldnt b ur worry at all as long as it was protected.. Its simple Move On, u knw y? Cos there is ntn anyone can do to undo d did... and if it was nt a protected sex, my advice is u get tested...
Wish u my goodluck karma...

Regards Pius..
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Dammyllionaire:

Obviously you're very decent, for you to feel so very bad for your mistake. An average lady wont even care, they will only move on as if nothing happen. But just get that behind you, he dnt deserve you and i'm very sure that the right person will surely find you very soon. I'll inbox you, pls be very strong.

Thank you so much
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2015
jauntty:
Op...my honest advice is : 1) Take some time to cry well. It will help release d emotions 2) Next time, be rational in dating and define ur boundaries.........emmmmmm, personally I don't "e-date", I don't "phone-date" I don't "Chat-date".

jaunty,tanks for the advice.God bless
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
reminiscing:

The guy seemed to dislike something about you, maybe you are defitely not what he is looking for but just move on. You will defitely find love and your type, broken relationship is better than battered marriage. Besides, you were also not a virgin since he didn't disvirgin you.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dammyllionaire:

You r a very matured person.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Adaeze003(f): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hope you don't have HIV sha o! Go and test yourself and repeat in 6 months.

First few dates should be in the open and not at home.

Anyhoo... I guess peeps have said enough.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by komek(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
I am not good at giving advice.
All i want to say is that these are the kinda of guys that make ladies feel that these online meeting is always a scam.
It has happened, but make sure u ask him why he is acting the way he doing right now. Then move on and do some other things with your self.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please don't look back you don't need any explanations from him he has your number if he wants to reach you and i suggest you don't pick his calls either. This is where you begin to forget him any guy shows up date them not sleep with them save yourself for the real deal the man who can appreciate your worth and treat yourself right there are many wolves out there. What they like or not like is not your concern, your concern is you like yourself and you take fabulous care of yourself spiritually, emotionally and financially. I wonder if you know how special you are.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by dinachi(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2015
Your pussy stinks or stank then. Pls always make sure you are super clean. Next don't just give in to sex so easily. Make sure you thoroughly understand the person first.
Re: Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice by mecussey(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2015
reminiscing:

Swear that you never chop a guy money before run away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? / My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood. What Can I Do To Stop Him / Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.