Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (81058 Views)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / President Buhari With John Kerry In The US (Photos) / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ... He's even sitting on the same chair with Kerry.
you need to keep distance when talking to a terrorist, hope you know?
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by SeverusSnape(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
customized13:
you need to keep distance when talking to a terrorist, hope you know?
Exactly!!!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by lovemko(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
N.L bosses, i think its time we have a #dislike tab# on post so that some of us can show our dislike towards some very annoying and unmatured post of some individuals... as there is a LIKE, there shoud be a DISLIKE

#dislike tab#
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by royalty2013: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
pyscologically buhari looks uncomfortable i can tell by his looks dat wateva he is sayin at dat moment is a lie....he looks like a wanted person running from d law....watch well his feet is not well balanced like hes abt to run...gudluk looks comfortably ok,,,,
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by royalty2013: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
pyscologically buhari looks uncomfortable i can tell by his looks dat wateva he is sayin at dat moment is a lie......watch well his feet is not well balanced like hes abt to run...gudluk looks comfortably ok,,,,
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
valmunich:
GEJ...

John Kerry even looks more relaxed with GEJ undecided
Who wont be relaxed with a clueless person?

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by eazydon(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
I believe the foreign reserves are run by the CBN, and if there is anything that can be said of the current admin, it is that it does not intervene in the operations of vital agencies

It is trite to say Sanusi ran the CBN totally independent of the influence of the President

The process that leads to the accumulation of foreign reserves and excess crude account are clear, it is best we read these things up b4 commenting

Ngozi iweala has been winning awards every year as the best finance minister in Africa, every reliable source has been commending the Nigerian economy till date.....

At the end it's not about ur country, but u....

If u see the worse economy in history while the world sees it as one of the fastest growing in the world and the largest in Africa,.......

If u see doom and gloom and failure while ur mates are building factories, owning service companies and breeding billionaires....

If u see 2010 poverty rates in 2015, a period when our airports lack space for private jet hangers, when entertainers, comedians, actors, wig sellers are turning millionaires....

Ur the problem not Nigeria
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Drmaverick: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
With the election fast approaching and the campaign trail catching fire,we can only wait till the 14th.....but before then lets see how our ogas @ the top will fare.

click here to cast your vote: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/nigeria-decides-2015.html
No rigging o!! smiley

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
From the picture, it's obvious John kerry is afraid of buhari , that's why he choose to sit in a separate seat to create a distance in case buhari blows up himself. He knew as long as bokoharam is concern, buhari is a suspect. Look at how he relaxed with Goodluck
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by sirbegojay(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB looks like a Camel that is about to lose a Race
while GEJ sat like a boss and also smilling like a happy man.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Horus(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trypa:

Get lost

The truth hurts grin GEJ is a sellout grin
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Horus(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by lyricalz: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kerry no undastnd wetin buhari dey talk him just dey nod head, cuz buhari dey speak english lyk aboki weh dey push truck.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by nd4reale: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Looks as if GEJ wan offer the man some "foreign bills"....as if he's saying.."Name your price and no long talk"....lol
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by emmydykes(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
All your negative comments on this matter isn't going to change the fact that GEJ will remain Nigeria's president till GMB looses his interest in Aso rock.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

You not sure then why comment See why you will forever be a bitchh
now dats bad haba why d bitch insult na....dats bad u are nt a gud kristian
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gbawe:
Analysts of body language will tell you it is Kerry's posture in the two pictures that reveals which is the more relaxed tete-a-tete. Talking to Buhari, Kerry is 'open' with his arms spread wide as if at ease completely while his back leans into the chair showing 'relaxed mode'. Kerry appears laid back talking to Buhari as if addressing a friend, ally or someone he is favourably disposed to. Kerry seems to be enjoying his visit to Buhari.

Whereas he is 'closed' , with defensively clasped hands, talking to GEJ. Kerry is upright and literally 'uptight' in the picture with GEJ. He appears uncomfortable as if he could not wait to leave. Kerry's body language shows he does not appear to be engaging with GEJ sincerely or approvingly whereas the opposite is the case with Buhari with Kerry appearing relaxed and as if talking to someone he is about to do very productive business with. Obvious Kerry is more relaxed with Buhari whereas his meeting with GEJ looks like a diplomatic visit to a leader one has to acknowledge but does not respect, rate or approve of at all.

you are talking shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
cycline404:
Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB or GEJ) In the Meeting With John Kerry

well just look at mr kerrys body language in their presence it tells all,see as em humble with GEJ come balance with GMB,u can say he knows who is boss lols.but o.p we no get work sha, who is more relaxed? Wetin concern me na?
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by cycline404(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
taurusdude:

well just look at mr kerrys body language in their presence it tells all,see as em humble with GEJ come balance with GMB,u can say he knows who is boss lols.but o.p we no get work sha, who is more relaxed? Wetin concern me na?

Me dey catch my own fun with there election matter...
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by gaby53: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
aanumama:
GEJ just dey smile like person wey never see oyinbo before, but GMB looks passionate about whatever he's discussing with that man!
no be shoeless b4...na only goodluck. grin
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Babacele: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

For starters you can't even understand what your Bubu say...please ask anyone who tells you your Bubu trained overseas what type of training he had. An average American pikin can teeesh me how to shoot gun, I no need special training for that side grin. Isn't it shameful that your Bubu doesn't have academic records, the Military he beats his chest to be a General in has records of his career ONLY..courses which he flunked badly (except for the point and shoot part ofcourse). gringringrin How's that for being Educated overseas. An Oluwole supporter calling an esteemed former lecturer 'oluwole' kiikiiiikiiiii
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Babacele: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

For starters you can't even understand what your Bubu say...please ask anyone who tells you your Bubu trained overseas what type of training he had. An average American pikin can teeesh me how to shoot gun, I no need special training for that side grin. Isn't it shameful that your Bubu doesn't have academic records, the Military he beats his chest to be a General in has records of his career ONLY..courses which he flunked badly (except for the point and shoot part ofcourse). gringringrin How's that for being Educated overseas. An Oluwole supporter calling an esteemed former lecturer 'oluwole' kiikiiiikiiiii
An esteemed former lecturer who insulted our sensibilities with " how much did nwobodo stole". Your esteemed lecturer indeed ! and you are his good student because you can't even comprehend what it means to be a General. If you n your lecturer will save us the hoopla of your intelligent mediocrity, go to law courts or forever remain clueless!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by MNDY(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
chinwike2:
GEJ or GMB relaxed is not the issue here. The question is can a buhari ever have a relationship with the WEST. Am sure john kerry regretted seeing their opposition faces. Another gadaffi cant be entertained

You just raised a very salient point with that Buhari friendliness with the West or not subject which leads me to the Nigeria oil dependence issue of discourse.
--
Countries (USA inclusive) are beginning to discover their own oil, hence the widespread clamour for return to agriculture where the north (like it used to be) would make significant contributions with Buhari aptly seeing to it. And the West's tie with Nigeria would sever a bit due to the shift vis-a-vis the West's industrialization and high oil demand.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by MNDY(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
lyricalz:
Kerry no undastnd wetin buhari dey talk him just dey nod head, cuz buhari dey speak english lyk aboki weh dey push truck.

And to me, I think Kerry's on-the-guard posture is like "hmmm, anything can happen anywhere! This dude is from the same BH north, same northern region globally with prevalence of terrorist activities. Dear Lord, let not one thing lead to another and I get to hear a blast blowing me into smitherens especially with the unwavering Arab/Islam hatred for the West and anything Western."
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by willorie(f): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
GMB looks like a Camel that is about to lose a Race

while GEJ sat like a boss and also smilling like a happy man. grin

MODIFIED!!!! hnmmmmm NAIRALANDERS una well don oooo.

I didn't know this little words will bring lots of LIKES, it gona be a great week.
It's good to stand for the truth grin grin

U wish!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by RotrEmmanuel: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
willorie:

U wish!
Wat is this Ashawo saying
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by willorie(f): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Papertrail11:
gmb of course ...gej looks like he wants kerry to laught at all his jokes and forcing himself to familiarize wif kerry but yu knw kerry dosent give an F he's here on an assignment

Lol
as if Kerry is here for a laugh-able or familiarise matter
GMB Up we go for a better change
make dem bad belle people die there! tongue tongue
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by willorie(f): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Wat is this Ashawo saying

Lame! tongue tongue
Try something else
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by RotrEmmanuel: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
willorie:

Lame! tongue tongue
Try something else
wat again dan ur bleached albino face grin
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Ethereal0110(f): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
@Allureoftheseas U have attributes of a bitchh-nigga
Allureoftheseas:

You not sure then why comment See why you will forever be a bitchh
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Trypa(f): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Horus:

The truth hurts grin GEJ is a sellout grin

He is not loolxx n I won't accept defeat
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Allen8206: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ is more relaxed while Buhari looks agitated and uncomfortable. Perhaps he was thinking Kerry will ask him to produce his certificate. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.