Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (81088 Views)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / President Buhari With John Kerry In The US (Photos) / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by IGBOSON1: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
valmunich:
GEJ...

John Kerry even looks more relaxed with GEJ undecided

^^^Check his body language: with GEJ he's ever so slightly leaning in towards him in a relaxed manner; with Buhari, he's sitting upright and as stiff as a ramrod!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by sukkot: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
chinwike2:
GEJ or GMB relaxed is not the issue here. The question is can a buhari ever have a relationship with the WEST. Am sure john kerry regretted seeing their opposition faces. Another gadaffi cant be entertained
why would he want a relationship with the west ? what century are you living in ? everyone is looking for a relationship with china not the west. even iran dumped the dollar yesterday. it now sells its oil in chinese money and euros

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

You not sure then why comment See why you will forever be a bitchh
Haba... Must you insult her? She wasnt even type talking to you.... I hope you know you've got women in your life too? Learn to respect the woman folk...

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by odehaj: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ scared of being asked why he is Tolerating,accommodating,sympathising, coaxing,foundling ,caressing and ROMANCING Corruption??
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by sorextee(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
U dey crase walahi.. grin cheesy grin
temitemi1:
My president is black(black is great) grin grin grin... All hail GEJ!!! Look @ pa buhari as him sit down like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ is calm and relaxed. GEJ like the boss that he is. Kerry is even more relaxed closing in and allowing for the invasion of his personal space.....#bodylanguagethings
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by kay1one(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Gmb looks like he's stooling! [/size]
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by akfeas(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
The question really should be who among them is John Kerry really relaxed with? The distances and countenance says it all. One is simply a terror while the other is a complete opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
Haba... Must you insult her? She wasnt even type talking to you.... I hope you know you've got women in your life too? Learn to respect the woman folk...

Who is this cow
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by achu442(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg who noticed Buhari's left hand....He was like "wait..what kind of nonsense question is this man asking me..I hv my certificate ooo."
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by odehaj: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na soo?

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Proffdada: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]

Kerry: How do you plan to fight corruption in Nigeria?
GEJ: I will use technology to defeat corruption. By the way, stealing is not corruption.

Kerry: How will you improve the economy of the country?
GMB: Walahi talahi I will use the military. Cerpitikate or no cerpiticate I will use the military.
[size=68pt] GEJ had to cross his legs not to pee in his pants[/size]
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by chinedusamson(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gej of course...no doubt.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by lacreamieboie(m): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gbawe:
Analysts of body language will tell you it is Kerry's posture in the two pictures that reveals which is the more relaxed tete-a-tete. Talking to Buhari, Kerry is 'open' with his arms spread wide as if at ease completely while his back leans into the chair showing 'relaxed mode'. Kerry appears laid back talking to Buhari as if addressing a friend, ally or someone he is favourably disposed to. Kerry seems to be enjoying his visit to Buhari.

Whereas he is 'closed' , with defensively clasped hands, talking to GEJ. Kerry is upright and literally 'uptight' in the picture with GEJ. He appears uncomfortable as if he could not wait to leave. Kerry's body language shows he does not appear to be engaging with GEJ sincerely or approvingly whereas the opposite is the case with Buhari with Kerry appearing relaxed and as if talking to someone he is about to do very productive business with. Obvious Kerry is more relaxed with Buhari whereas his meeting with GEJ looks like a diplomatic visit to a leader one has to acknowledge but does not respect, rate or approve of at all.
Now you've talked abi Now picture Kerry leaning on that chair and tell me how it will look like... the different chairs determined his sitting positions!
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Abeg why the insult? What did she say wrong or did she insult you in any way? Why come on here and show your stupidity when you could have easily done it to your sister or mother? Fool from the darkest side of Hades..... IDIOT....
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by kenolyolajide: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

That's too harsh.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by tomzman: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gbawe:
Analysts of body language will tell you it is Kerry's posture in the two pictures that reveals which is the more relaxed tete-a-tete. Talking to Buhari, Kerry is 'open' with his arms spread wide as if at ease completely while his back leans into the chair showing 'relaxed mode'. Kerry appears laid back talking to Buhari as if addressing a friend, ally or someone he is favourably disposed to. Kerry seems to be enjoying his visit to Buhari.

Whereas he is 'closed' , with defensively clasped hands, talking to GEJ. Kerry is upright and literally 'uptight' in the picture with GEJ. He appears uncomfortable as if he could not wait to leave. Kerry's body language shows he does not appear to be engaging with GEJ sincerely or approvingly whereas the opposite is the case with Buhari with Kerry appearing relaxed and as if talking to someone he is about to do very productive business with. Obvious Kerry is more relaxed with Buhari whereas his meeting with GEJ looks like a diplomatic visit to a leader one has to acknowledge but does not respect, rate or approve of at all.
All these just from body language, na wah o.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by 989900: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
moot.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Its a simple question- "who is more relaxed"- President Goodluck. Buhari looks tensed
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Bamz(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Please ease it on @EroticAngelina
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by emmie4luv(f): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Emodeee:

lyk seriously! Pls tell me those words were deliberately misspelt
mr I sabi pass wat do u no? Do u tink am a learner pls relax ur self there my frd
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by BotherMleeper(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Papertrail11:
gmb of course ...gej looks like he wants kerry to laught at all his jokes and forcing himself to familiarize wif kerry but yu knw kerry dosent give an F he's here on an assignment

Beaides, GEJ is sitting too uncomfortably close. kerry is probably thinking "dafuq is that sh1t on his head? "
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
Abeg why the insult? What did she say wrong or did she insult you in any way? Why come on here and show your stupidity when you could have easily done it to your sister or mother? Fool from the darkest side of Hades..... IDIOT....

Why you bothering over someone elses matter? Dumb ass plz you are not benefiting or getting paid. I can see poverty has blocked ur sense of reasoning. Fool.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Horus(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by dynermix(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
First thing first. The guys that sets up d room for GEJ shd be sacked cos it's wrong diplomatically to seat together and am sure the GMB team that sets up d sitting arrangement deserve a clap. To the question,
I feel Kerry is more relaxed with GMB than with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Who is this cow
this cow is the one who just stood up for a lady you insulted for no reason at all... Fool...

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Atlantian:
Body Language:

GEJ sits on same sofa with Kerry, and his leg crossed. Discussing in a smiling face. This is a Boss, discussing with a secretary of a fellow Boss.

Buhari sits on a separate sit detached from Kerry's, with his left hand finding balance and composure. More serious than relaxed, indicating he is tensed and attempting to explain issues. Kerry appears like a Boss, questioning someone who is ready to explain more than required.

Joke: Did Kerry understand a thing that Buhari says in his usually "Kwarrapshun" accent ?

Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
this cow is the one who just stood up for a lady you insulted for no reason at all... Fool...

Stood up? Over the internet? Lmfao. You are so retard. Mofo.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by myproperty(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
The two pictures show different things. one picture shows two people discussing as friends would do and the other picture shows two people sitting in the fashion of " if you are dining with the ........ use a long spoon".
Offense not intended but just describing the two pictures the way i see them.apologies if you are not happy with my description.
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by bola4dprec(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
cycline404:
Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB or GEJ) In the Meeting With John Kerry
look at the background of the two pictures one speaks louder US flag appeared where it suppose to while reserve is the case of the ceremonial and outgoing president
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by sukkot: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
there is something seriously wrong with nigerian men. they have this hidden gay tendency even if they are not gay. i notice it especially with nigerian leaders like gej and obasanjo and jagaban. when dignataries from other countries come, these nigerian leaders walk down the street holding hand in hand with these dignataries. i have seen obasanjo and jagaban walking hand in hand with bill clinton and george bush. I have also seen obasanjo walking hand in hand with chris tucker .two grown men holding hands like little children. thats exactly what gej is doing here. instead of taking his own separate seat he goes and sit exactly beside john kerry. this is why kerry looks slightly defensive with his body language. see how he passive aggresively leans into jonathan. passive aggression. he is like ' DUDE WHY ARE YOU SITTING SO CLOSE TO ME ? ' shocked
Re: Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry by sleemoon(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
I see nothing else dan terry sorry kerry sokoto jumping.... Does that mean he is a teblik?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.