Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

My Take On PVC Collections And The 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On PVC Collections And The 2015 Elections (430 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Controversy Trails Inec’s Claims On PVC Distribution In Borno, Yobe And Adamawa / 2015 Elections: February Polls Should Not Hold — Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On PVC Collections And The 2015 Elections by egift(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
The election should not be postponed for any reason, especially on PVC collection. So people are trying to change the Goal post in the middle of the game. Most of those uncollected PVC's are either owned by people who are no longer interested on the election any more or fake registrations by agents of corruption.

The best that can be done is make 6th February a public Holidays for collection of PVCs. There is no way every PVC will be collected before election (even if you extend it with additional 12 months). PDP are just worried that even the PVC Collection alone indicates Jonathan is heading to Otueke in May.

Those greedy politicians should not do things that will heat up the polity or destabilize the electoral calendar.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Take On PVC Collections And The 2015 Elections by richybanky(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dis election should just hold on Feb 14 and go, am really tired of dis seasonal movie.. Buhari dis APC dat
#sigh

(1) (Reply)

PDP Destroyed, Economy Crippled, Boko Haram, Epic Corruption... / Our “mumu”, Part I: A Backroom View Of The State Of The Struggle... / 2015 Polls, Gej/pdp Calling For Anachy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.