Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Text Message Cause A Fight Between Two Lovers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Text Message Cause A Fight Between Two Lovers (829 Views)

When Last Did You Send A Text Message After Series Of Calls That Was Not Taken / Hilarious Text Message Airtel Sent To Me ( Snapshot ) / Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Message Cause A Fight Between Two Lovers by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
It is not always funny when text message from voice mail numbers or what ever number the are arive your phone.

It use to be funny at the beginning when I was curious to find out who sent such distracting text message, but spending my credit to call the nimbers on two different occasion and hearing a recorded voice message got me annoyed thay I don't permit such message to stay even a second.

My friend wasn't lucky on saturday when auch message entered his phone in front of his GF who happene to be acting suspicious of the BF who happened to be my friend.

All of a sudden, she yelled out "I know it!" "So its true!" "You are very wicked!" We are more surprised than she is disappointed.

I wonder if it is only guys they send such message to that girls are ignorant of it.

You may ask whats the message was. It is what many if you have received or seen before. Something like "HI HONEY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. I AM LONELY, I NEED TO HEAR YOUR SWEET VOICE. +324085532***"

Network operators breaking peoples heart since 2001
Re: Text Message Cause A Fight Between Two Lovers by Whizpeter(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2015
Lol... The girl is a kid
Re: Text Message Cause A Fight Between Two Lovers by dimplecakes(f): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
It's not the only guy ooooo....... am a lady, and I have received several messages from a similar number like that. I don't knw whose number is it.

Below is some of the messages.

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world. I miss you +417997*******

No one can make me happier than talking with you my dear, I miss you a lot +417997*************

Read this message, and know that the sender loves you very much! +32463************

I don't knw the person ooooo or probably network or so.
Re: Text Message Cause A Fight Between Two Lovers by CoCoLav(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2015
dimplecakes:
It's not the only guy ooooo....... am a lady, and I have received several messages from a similar number like that. I don't knw whose number is it.

Below is some of the messages.

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world. I miss you +417997*******

No one can make me happier than talking with you my dear, I miss you a lot +417997*************

Read this message, and know that the sender loves you very much! +32463************

I don't knw the person ooooo or probably network or so.

Been getting the same messages from different numbers...So annoying .
When I called back, the stewpid girl was asking me my name.
I lost 15 naira that day angry
mtcheew!
Re: Text Message Cause A Fight Between Two Lovers by Warlord3000(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Eeyah...

So touching love messages..

Haha haha smiley
Re: Text Message Cause A Fight Between Two Lovers by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Ones I know it is such call after I had received already I don't just listen to what they have to say but how will his partner hear what is not on loud speaker
Re: Text Message Cause A Fight Between Two Lovers by dimplecakes(f): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2015
CoCoLav:

Been getting the same messages from different numbers...So annoying .
When I called back, the stewpid girl was asking me my name.
I lost 15 naira that day angry
mtcheew!

Oooh dear, you even called back, I did not ooooooo.

(1) (Reply)

How To Subscribe For MTN 4.5GB Data Plan / Sony Xperia Z3 For Sale!!! / Dual Sim/single-band Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.