Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,263 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. (34771 Views)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]In as much as mistakes are inevitable in everyday life, some mistakes can be avoided spontaneously or mistakes can be made perpetually , as it is common said a friend at hand is better than a brother abroad, it is common knowledge that you can't know someone completely but how you begin matters alot especially if you met online, here are some common mistakes made by both sexes in the cause of interaction

1. Acting too cold
Ladies acting too cold and uninterested during first chat kills the zeal and interest of well meaning guys towards them. Dear ladies, learn to be free with a guy & be lively, stop acting as if you just came out from a cold room,or your in a sober period or someone gonna die if you act lively

2. Replying with code words
Replying with one letter words like- k, gud, hw, wen, fyn, etc...this is a crime to human communication; no matter your gender & who u are chatting with, learn to stop it. undecided (later if you fail exams now you go begin blame one spirit wey no the exist)

3. Asking for picture too soon
- guys are fond of this bad habit of asking a lady they met online for her pics you be graphic designer? even on their first day of chat; please guys stop it! Get to know her first & see beyond her. Physical looks. Let me put it to you "THE LOVE OF BEAUTY iS THE ROLL OF DICE " implying when casting a dice you may get a very wrong number when you targeting a bigger number

4. Asking what he does for a living:
this is a big crime our ladies commit! embarassed Yes, its good to know what he does for a living but this usually send wrong signal to a guy with good intentions towards you, so avoid it and gradually get to know him & not just what he does & how much he earns.you need to look beyond his pocket to get the best out of a man.

5. Sex chat:
many guys today are so fond of this nonsense, guys please grow up! Even if u must sex chat with her, pls knw her first & make sure u two are into each other, stop being in a haste! Besides self what the fun in sex chat? You wan stain your boxers abi? Pity your boxers if you no pity yourself abeg

6. Begging for gifts
Begging for recharge card, gift, BIS, other favours- this is bad for anyone to do, please stop it! undecided why beg for an inch when you can have it all, ladies trade with caution, na from Waka person the see Race

7. Late responses:
nothing kills a guy's interest in a lady he met online like late responses & busy-forming attitude, makes the guy feel u don't take him serious or that u have plenty male admirers keeping u busy! If your really that busy why no contest for presidency so it will be obvious undecided stop it undecided

8. Being too rigid!
Never say never! That guy or lady u met online today & feel he's nobody or that she's ugly...or that he has nothing to offer for u may be your true partner in making. Many single ladies & guys have lost their true partners out of being too rigid and principled. Sometimes, play fool & see what nature/life has in store for you!

[/b]

138 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
true points. especially the picture thing.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
You are right with most of ur points.....thumbs up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by ggrin(f): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Liesundecided
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm!!!
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
ggrin:
Liesundecided
u dz woman ah! y always u na?
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmm op you really tried#nice points guys of nowadays too like sex chat.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
ggrin:
Liesundecided
whch of dem is d lie?

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
kaybiel2u:
many of ur points point at me cos i normally do dose tins u mentioned.
u need to retrace your steps den
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
no worry, cheesy dia tin go break 1 day b dt
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
harrysterol:
u need to retrace your steps den
with my attitude could u believe there is a gal who is stupidly in lov me? i wnda hw dt cld b, mayb na my voice she fell 4
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
true points. especially the picture thing.
am always talking the truth grin
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
kaybiel2u:
with my attitude could u believe there is a gal who is stupidly in lov me? i wnda hw dt cld b, mayb na my voice she fell 4
very possible grin the very reason I hardly call babes d so much like d voice, according to dem it sounds babyish undecided
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
there are some ladies dt lov sexchat dan guys o i av seen dem wel wel
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by ggrin(f): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
kaybiel2u:
u dz woman ah! y always u na?
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
harrysterol:
very possible grin the very reason I hardly call babes d so much like d voice, according to dem it sounds babyish undecided
in dt regard wat could one do? to pretend to b in lov wit her or to fal in lov wit her, cos dz gal is tryin to capture my hrt bt i usually refrain my hrt
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by ggrin(f): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
harrysterol:
whch of dem is d lie?
allundecided
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by countsparrow: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
@Op, join me at Iya Nkechi's spot by 11pm tonight, u deserve one goat head...

Ladies been trying to play mind games since time immemorial... Deep down they want and like u, but dem go dey form...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
No regret for click on the thread...nice1 nufo
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
ggrin:
allundecided
u tempting me undecided tongue
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
kaybiel2u:
in dt regard wat could one do? to pretend to b in lov wit her or to fal in lov wit her, cos dz gal is tryin to capture my hrt bt i usually refrain my hrt
fall in love with her but carry your brain wit u

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Maamin(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
I hate that number 7..i hate it soo much angry

3 Likes

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Maamin:
I hate that number 7..i hate it soo much angry
all niggas grin cheesy hate it
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
countsparrow:
@Op, join me at Iya Nkechi's spot by 11pm tonight, u deserve one goat head...

Ladies been trying to play mind games since time immemorial... Deep down they want and like u, but dem go dey form...
hope she get snake head grin cos na it i d like pass with orijin
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by justmag(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2015
I have deleted and blocked soo many girls for that "k, fyn, ok!, yes" response. Then they call me the next day asking why?

Girls who ask what you do may mean well but it's not an ideal question to ask on first meeting or maybe you can ask that later on after you get to know me. Because when you ask that guys automatically get the wrong idea.

I will never make plans to meet someone if I don't kno what they look like. So if she doesn't have a pic up or something then it aint happening.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by missdebs(f): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2015
in summary, life in itself is simple, buh we complicate it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by emperorchedda(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Whenever she asks me what I do I automatically resolve to treat the girl as a biitch.

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by immortalvoices(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2015
missdebs:
in summary, life in itself is simple, buh we complicate it

Wise quote...
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by happyjuliet(f): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm, I totally disagree with Num 4, men do dat a lot 2.

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by passionate88: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by jmoore(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Uploading heavily edited pictures that makes you to look like Miss world, while in real life you look like....

Don't complain if he doesn't call you after the first date because of the above.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by passionate88: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2015
1,2,4,6,7,8. angryangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.