Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Beautiful Things To Say To Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Things To Say To Your Wife (813 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Things To Say To Your Wife by kuipid(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Men are constantly being told to show greater appreciation for their wives, if they want a happy marriage. And yet, in many cases, they are clueless on how to keep it up once they have finished with their declaring their love and complimenting their spouse’s looks. While it is easy to say the wrong things in a marriage, saying the right things needs a little bit of thought and ample doses of perseverance. But if you can keep it up, you will be certain to reap the benefits in the form of a healthy marriage and a happy wife. So go ahead and say these beautiful things to your wife that will make her day
.I’m glad I woke up with you by my side”Go beyond the routine “Good Morning” and whisper these words in your wife’s ears as you both wake up to a new day. It is not only hugely sensual but when you think of how many spouses, by compulsions of ill-health or profession, are unable to enjoy this simple pleasure every day, you will realize how lucky you are to be together.“I’ve been thinking of you”Find a time of the day when you know your wife will be busy at work. Then call her just to say that you have been thinking of her. Your words will act like a pep-up pill and help her to get through the day. Never mind if your wife is in a meeting and can’t take a call. Leave a voice mail or a text message and she will be glad to hear these words from you.“Yes, sweetheart, I’ll fix it right now”These are perhaps the sweetest words to the ears of a wife’s who has been struggling with a leaky faucet for over a month now. Be prompt in your efforts to help your wife around the house and it will mean much more than mere promises of love. "You're smelling good" Be sure to notice if she is wearing a new perfume and then compliment her by saying, “You smell like heaven”. She will be not only pleased that you noticed her perfume but will also be glad that you like it.“I’ll make dinner”These words will be music to your wife’s ears, as she comes back home after a gruelling day at work. But be sure to follow it up with your actions.“You are a great mom”As the person who is primarily responsible for bringing up your kids, your wife needs all the appreciation that she can get on this job, which goes on 24x7. Your words will mean a lot to her and she will be glad to have you as the kids’ father.Compliment her on her looksChoose a feature of your wife’s appearance that you have always loved, and compliment her – again – on it. If it is her eyes, you could say, “Your eyes shine like stars in a clear sky” or if you love her long, brown hair, you could say, “I love the way your hair cascades in brown waves on your back.”Praise her effortsIf she has gone out of her way to do something special, thank her sincerely and appreciate what she has done for you. For instance, if she has made your favourite dessert, you could say, “Thanks darling, you are a star”.“I’m glad you married me”This is one of the sweetest things that a husband could say to his wife. These words show that you are happy in your marriage, not just because it suits you, but because your wife is happy."You still look young"Find ingenuous ways to say how young she looks. For instance, if you see your wife talking to a noticeably younger woman, say something like, “Were you in school together? No? But you looked about the same age. ” She might think you are pulling her leg, but she is sure to be pleased at the same time.“Your parents did a great job with you”Showing appreciation for the way your wife has been brought up, indicates your respect for her parents. She will be touched by your words and happy that you hold her family in high esteem.“I’ve got something for you”Every woman likes to be indulged once in a while. So get something really special for your wife, like a diamond bracelet or a fur coat, and hang the expense! Choose a time when you both are relaxed. Then hold your wife’s hand lightly and tell her“You are my best friend”. Women love to feel that they are much more to their husbands than just lovers and homemakers – they are cherished companions as well. Compliment your wife on her appearance, as you both leave for a party or any other social event. Remember those lovely words of Eric Clapton’s song, “Darling, you look wonderful tonight”. Better still, sing them to your wife and she will not need her blusher for the evening! Pick out a chore you know she hates doing and tell her that you will be doing that. For instance, if she hates washing up after dinner, tell her firmly,“I’m going to do the dishes tonight”. She might protest at first, but she will be really glad that you took over.“Let’s go on a date”Your wife will love the spontanaeity of the outing. Go to a place she loves and order her favourite food. Then come back home holding hands and you are sure to remember the evening for a long time to come.d Last One u must always say is“I love you”

read also - How to make your ex jealous - http://vickyadegoke..in/2015/01/how-to-make-your-ex-jealous.html
Re: Beautiful Things To Say To Your Wife by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks u 4d beautiful semi mini epistle u told us told our wives probably in d future.. Taken down!!!
Re: Beautiful Things To Say To Your Wife by Babe2sure(f): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
OP, you are trying to pass a good message across. But, put paragraphs in your words or space it accordingly to make it easily readable.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Forced To Live In An Airport After Life Fell Apart. / A Letter To Nigerian Parents On Over-parenting / The 4 Worst Things To Say To A Friend Who's Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.