Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT (7532 Views)

BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background / No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari / Alert Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
For everyone shouting Febuhari 2015 - go watch AIT live right now!!!

Modified...

Buhari stole 2.8 billion naira in 1978 equivalent to 3 billion USD shocked shocked shocked

He has imprisoned and killed so many innocent, including women.

I am not voting for anybody oooo....I'm not a fool.

Are people blind? shocked shocked shocked

As chairman of PTF he brought in his in-laws as consultants without informing the trustees

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by FastShipping: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Many people have seen the so called documentary and they believe the so called documentary is nothing but propaganda being shown on AIT.

#IhaveDecided

GMB/Osinbajo 2015. tongue tongue

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by SeverusSnape(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
The truth must prevail. Nothing is hidden Under the sun.

7 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by excelme: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Jonthan government is the worst in our history on the economy. - Charles Soludo[/size]

We were reminded of Jonathan’s agricultural ‘revolution’. But someone cut in and noted that for all the propaganda, the growth rate of the agricultural sector in the last five years still remains far below the performance under Obasanjo. One of us reminded him that no other president had presided over the slaughter of about 15,000 people by insurgents in a peacetime; no other president earned up to 50% of the amount of resources the current government earned from oil and yet with very little outcomes; no other president had the rate of borrowing; none had significant forex earnings and yet did not add one penny to foreign reserves but losing international reserves at a time of boom; no other president had a depreciating exchange rate at a time of export boom; at no time in Nigeria’s history has poverty reached 71% (even under Abacha, it was 67 -70%); and under no other president did unemployment reach 24%. Surely, these are unprecedented records and he surely ‘outperformed’ his predecessors! What a satire!

[size=20pt]My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his job record. [/size]

Despite presiding over the biggest oil boom in our history, it has not added one percentage point to the growth rate of GDP compared to the Obasanjo regime especially the 2003- 07 period. Obasanjo met GDP growth rate at 2% but averaged 7% within 2003- 07. The current government has been stuck at 6% despite an unprecedented oil boom. Income (GDP) growth has actually performed worse, and poverty escalated. This is the only government in our history where rapidly increasing government expenditure was associated with increasing poverty. The director general of NBS stated in his written press conference address in 2011 that about 112 million Nigerians were living in poverty. Is this the record to defend?

14 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by house37: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
All the people they are talking about weren't they criminals? Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by mgbeketoto: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
We all know he is a YERIMA! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by CrazyScientist: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
I thought I was the only one watching it!

8 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Pebcak: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Raymond Dokpesi, Chairman Emeritus, DAAR Communications Plc

What do u expect from AIT than to keep up with cheap propaganda [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by macpetrus(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
2.8 billion naira missing in 1978 is equal to 555billion in 2015...

19 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
THAT IS BUHARI FOR YOU AND HE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
THOSE YORUBAS SUPORTING BUHARI ARE DOING SO OUT OF COWARDICE NOT BECAUSE BUHARI REPRESENT ANYTHING GOOD.

CHRISTIANS, DO NOT LET THEM DECEIVE YOU.

THOSE SHOUTÍNG SAI BUHARI WILL BE THE FIRST TO TEST HIS VENON.

VOTE WISELY, VOTE PDP.
VOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by acenazt: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Uhhmm someone correct me if am wrong. I though NTA was The National TV station or has AIT become changed to PDP TV?

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by crownprince102: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
The program is tagged "sponsored"..... Not a research made by AIT but lies and propaganda of the PDP

5 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by BlackTechnology: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why is North power thirsty

Is Nigeria their property

Why must they insist on ruling Nigeria at the detriment of other ethnic groups

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are allowed to RULE Nigeria

What is good for A is also good for B

Say No To Internal colonialism

Say No To Political Slavery

Say No To Born To Rule

Hypocrisy must not be allowed to thrive grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by gen2briz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Even if CNN, BBC and AL jazera aired it, me I don decide.
iHaveDecide
GMB till jona get sense of leadership.

14 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Garrithe1st: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Desperate attempt at mudslinging....

cheesy

Instead of telling us what Jonadunce has achieved to deserve a second term they're busy trying to paint Buhari as black.

The propaganda is Dead On Arrival, right now it's Anything But Jonadunce (ABJ)...

5 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
I AM NOT CAMPAIGNING FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN!!!

I WILL NEVER CAMPAIGN FOR BUHARI TOO...THIS MAN TOO IS AS CORRUPT AS A RECORD.

LET EVERYONE STOP BEING BLIND. DON'T BE TOO LAZY TO TURN ON THE TV AND WATCH!!! angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by agog: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
What do you expect from PDP propagandist and their apologist - AIT. No plan on how to tackle the teaming challenges facing us as a nation like never before, but only to malign character of other contestants. As for AIT am not surprised, that's why Channel Television keep winning awards year in year out. No amount of such "documentary" can dissuade the Nigeria electorates because we have all decided.
GMB/OSINBAJO. .... SAI!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Sanchez01: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Modified...

Buhari stole 2.8million naira in 1978 equivalent to 3 billion USD shocked shocked shocked

As chairman of PTF he brought in his in-laws as consultants without informing the trustees
I guess you missed the 'sponsored part'?

4 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by crownprince102: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
No documentary was sponsored on AIT to showcase the achievement of Jonathan for the past 5 years. No wonder Ekiti civil servant were not being paid and Fayose paid 15 million to mock Buhari on front page. Buhari has been given PDP headache since 2014.

6 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by crownprince102: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Modified...

Buhari stole 2.8million naira in 1978 equivalent to 3 billion USD shocked shocked shocked

How can 2.8 million naira equals 3 billion dollars. Are you high on ganja? When in Nigerian history was that. PDP prown to lies since 1840 bc

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Collynzo9: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sanchez01:

Does it take anything away from they facts the presented with video evidence?

4 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by clevvermind(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:
THAT IS BUHARI FOR YOU AND HE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
THOSE YORUBAS SUPORTING BUHARI ARE DOING SO OUT OF COWARDICE NOT BECAUSE BUHARI REPRESENT ANYTHING GOOD.

CHRISTIANS, DO NOT LET THEM DECEIVE YOU.

THOSE SHOUTÍNG SAI BUHARI WILL BE THE FIRST TO TEST HIS VENON.

VOTE WISELY, VOTE PDP.
VOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
thank you.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Deiok(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
if like you can tag gen Buhari with whatever you like. but i have made up my mind. i am voting for Buhari come Feb 14. and he is going to be declared the winner before your very eyes.

4 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Brightology2(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
K
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by ogazi007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Raymond Dokpesi working for the same people that rubbished him and accused him of terrorism.independence day bombing in 2010 and the drama that follows comes to mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by naijasaints: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Why is North power thirsty

Is Nigeria their property

Why must they insist on ruling Nigeria at the detriment of other ethnic groups

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are allowed to RULE Nigeria

What is good for A is also good for B

Say No To Internal colonialism

Say No To Political Slavery

Say No To Born To Rule

Hypocrisy must not be allowed to thrive grin
its GEJ thats power thirsty.The northerners have only ruled for 2 yrs out of 16yrs of our democracy.We should have a fair system.
Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by etimek: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
IF THE LIVING MORRON CALLED JONATHAN AND HIS COHORTS LIKE THEY CAN TAKE BUHARI TO CNN AND BBC. JONATHAN WILL STILL LOOSE THE PRESIDENTIAL POOLS.
GO AND SOLVE THE BOKO HARAM CRISISSA. SOLVE THE UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEMS. AND STOP DEGRADING NIGERIA.
SHAME ON Jonathan. SHAME ON PATIENCE DAFT.
PATIENCE IA EVEN A BETTER GRAMMER PROFESSOR THAT WWOLE SOYINKAA.
A MONUMENTAL FAILURE AT GOVERNANCE, NOT ASHAMED. HE WANTS TO COME BACK TO RULE NIGERIA. HIS FATHERS PROPERTY

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by crownprince102: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
Does it take anything away from the facts the presented with video evidence?
Which video was shown? Were you watching the back of your TV?
All that was shown was picture of Buhari and insciptions on the screen. Shine your eyes please.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by Sanchez01: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
crownprince102:
No documentary was sponsored on AIT to showcase the achievement of Jonathan for the past 5 years. No wonder Ekiti civil servant were not being paid and Fayose paid 15 million to mock Buhari on front page. Buhari has been given PDP headache since 2014.
I believe the reason for the incessant headaches is obvious; we're frustrated as nothing seems to be working in the country. A peace pact was signed and so far the APC has been quiet in almost every aspect while GEJ and his touts have resorted to cheap shots rather than highlight their achievements in the past six years and give us reasons to vote them again. Rather, GEJ promised unemployment and 2 million jobs annually for the same youths he ruled over for six years. My household and I have chosen Buhari and nothing will stop/change that come Februray, save if rapture takes place.

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sanchez01:

I'm not supporting anyone. I've never canvassed support for either GEJ or GMB.

If I vote GEJ, I'll be a fool - How can I vote for someone who's incompetent.

If I vote GMB, I'll be acting under impulse, all in the name of I want CHANGE that I'm sure that a man with a beastly past cant offer.

Why isn't the media helping to popularize the other contestants

2 Likes

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by bboshodi: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Modified...

1 Like

Re: LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
crownprince102:

How can 2.8 million naira equals 3 billion dollars. Are you high on ganja? When in Nigerian history was that. PDP prown to lies since 1840 bc

Modified already. Thanks. 2.8 billion naira, equivalent to 3 billion dollars as at then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Sacks More Than 200 Eastern Army loyal To Jonathan / Fairness Is Key To Ending The Killings In Nigeria – Shehu Sani / The Beauty Of Lagos During The Corona Virus lockdown -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.