Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) (3028 Views)

"You're VISIONLESS If You Add No Value After 20 Months In Office" - Jonathan / Jonathan’s Government Was Corrupt, Visionless, Ran Nigeria Aground – MEND / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) by sherrylo: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
They even used his daugther that died of sickle cell.this is an insult on people living with sickle cell and their families

Moral lesson-if you have sickle cell and refuse to die GEJ will kill you and use against your dad whenever the need arise.

1 Like

Re: PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) by vislabraye(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2015
citizenY:
For those who have ears, let th hear. I will use MR President's cliche amd address the "nyoung people" . Our own generatoon will continue wasting them. They should not be carried away by a recap of what happened before they were born.

GMB , can be compared to a shadow, you cannot run away from, neither can you dodge, cut,scatter, dig, slap, pinch, bite, drown , kill or bury.

Why do I say that?

He is a nightmare to the unintended beneficiaries of this warped society . He represents the symbol of their impending doom and everything must be done to stop him because heads or tails, they lose.

A Buhari ascendancy immediately scuttles present and future prospects of looting and this is not in their interest. What of their past misdeeds?

GMB has promised not to dig into the past but plans to overhaul and power all investigative, due process,rule of law and judicial institutions to discourage corruption. This is cold comfort for these mandarins or cabals. Why?

Empowering the aforementioned institutions also empowers the citizen and civil society groups whose petitions have been literally thrown into the trash can. The Pension scams, missing bilions, Haliburton and all those graves with one leg jutting out will be brought back to the table. This time, there will be no hiding place. The "nyoung ones" will see things in living colour.

Make no mistake, those against GMB are pursuing their objective with the same, tenacity and viciousness they have used to plunder our commonwealth. Just look around you and you see them and their potential for mischief.. political,business military,traditional,business elite ,name them and you also see the resources at their disposal..media,money amd so on, even in the oppositiom parties.

The choice is ours to make.Rise up Nigerians, you have nothing to lose but your chains!!!!

You'e said it.
What people here don't know is Buhari and co are using propaganda too. He said he will provide jobs( can't remeber the figure) and in addition to that he would give the unemployed youths money.
How will he do that ? Technically, there's nothing wrong with the documentary. All politicians do same. In USA for instance the dug up past from Bush and Kerry Washington.
But we the youths especially from the SW need to ask questions. If the Kutis, Gani Fawhemi and Tai Solarin were all alive, would they vote for Buhari ??
Re: PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) by abacus(m): 12:59am On Jan 27, 2015
All I have to say.

1 Like

Re: PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) by Caseless: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2015
jingh:
someone should tune into AIT, to see how PDP dey badmouth buhari
sis, i've stopped watching AIT. I wonder why a media house of such rank could air such hogwash despite being aware of the peace accord both aspirants signed.
Re: PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) by jingh(f): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
sis, i've stopped watching AIT. I wonder why a media house of such rank could air such hogwash despite being aware of the peace accord both aspirants signed.
when envelope change hand, TV owner,radio owner and site owner will off their good side and activate their bad side.
Re: PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) by Caseless: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
jingh:
when envelope change hand, TV owner,radio owner and site owner will off their good side and activate their bad side.
you ar right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Official POLL: GEJ Or GMB / Construction Work Begins On N325bn Lekki Seaport / Iweala's Novel " Beasts Of No Nation" Has Gone Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.