Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira (5271 Views)

Please / Pls I Need Advice And Clue On How To Invest 500,000 Naira / Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by toofine765: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
good evening fellow nairalanders. this is my challenge. I work full time. 7am- 7pm but I badly need to start a business of mine just in case I have to stop work some day soon. I have 500,000 and don't know what best to sell as I will have minimum time to supervise. I don't want to fix because I might be tempted to liquidate when a close pal is in need. I don't want online business either. my hobby is caring for the needy and causing one to say " Thank you Lord" please help with ideas. I intend getting a shop for 50k in the modern market in my state. danke.
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by toofine765: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
not a single advice? not fair o
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by ibrhyme77(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Can u venture into oil and gas biz,if yes i can give u useful tips on how to make it a success.
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
toofine765:
not a single advice? not fair o
sell eggs in crates as a wholesaler. "egg depot"
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by drmikeadams(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
What state?
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by sonnie10: 4:10am On Jan 28, 2015
since you are working full time, my only advise for you is to sell goods that you can easily take stock on. Do not go into anything that would be difficult to record inventory in a very short time. Because you will have someone selling them for you, be sure to take stock on a daily bases.

Look for daily consumables you can sell in bulk

1 Like

Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by toofine765: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
sonnie10:
since you are working full time, my only advise for you is to things goods that you can easily take stock. Do not go into anything that would be difficult to record inventory in a very short time. Because you will have someone selling them for you, be sure to take stock on a daily bases.

Look for daily consumables you can sell in bulk
I really like your advice. thanks but can you give me like one or two examples? Thank you
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by toofine765: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
drmikeadams:
What state?
benue
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by Angelstartups(f): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by Greenlandncom(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
toofine765:
good evening fellow nairalanders. this is my challenge. I work full time. 7am- 7pm but I badly need to start a business of mine just in case I have to stop work some day soon. I have 500,000 and don't know what best to sell as I will have minimum time to supervise. I don't want to fix because I might be tempted to liquidate when a close pal is in need. I don't want online business either. my hobby is caring for the needy and causing one to say " Thank you Lord" please help with ideas. I intend getting a shop for 50k in the modern market in my state. danke.
Will you want to invest it for a 15% interest rate monthly for a period of 6 months? Then let's talk. We deal on food and cosmetic. Thank you.
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by sonnie10: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2015
This person is interested in buying and selling and not all the investment talk. Just suggest any item(s), that's all.
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by brehmann(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Greenlandncom:

Will you want to invest it for a 15% interest rate monthly for a period of 6 months? Then let's talk. We deal on food and cosmetic. Thank you.

@ Greenlandncom: Am interested. Please let's discuss your proposal. Where are you based? Email me on brehmann10@yahoo.com
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by Endico(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
toofine765:
Go into sales of wine, juice & mineral drinks in cartons & crates.
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by kelvin1191(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2015
My dear, if i were the one, i would av gone for selling of floor tiles. Get a shop around Highlevel, town or before modern market gate. You can easily monitor the buiz and its easy to take stock. Although, am not into the buiz but from little digs i av done, they buy from Ajokuta, lagos and onitsha depending on the tiles you intend to buy. With time, you can place order and get it delivered to u since every tile company have catalogue of all their product where u can choose from or do u like fish farming? I av a plot of land am developing at North-bank for it but i abandoned it till rainy season for charcoal buiz. May God bless our hustle!
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by jblazy: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
LIFE TIME INVESTMENT WITH
JUST N5,000 THAT WILL MAKE
YOU MILLIONS THIS 2015 www.mobiletownimportation..com
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by toofine765: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Endico:

Go into sales of wine, juice & mineral drinks in cartons & crates.
wow, thanks a lot. will try my hands on it
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by bobkezel(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Hello toofine, as you work 7 to 7, your wanting to start a biz of urs is good. My suggestion is dis.. U can start a chemist shop, den hire a nurse to be selling for you. After work you can go to the shop and spend some time, though it is time consuming as well. You can mix cosmetics and provisions in the shop as well.
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by sonnie10: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
bobkezel:
Hello toofine, as you work 7 to 7, your wanting to start a biz of urs is good. My suggestion is dis.. U can start a chemist shop, den hire a nurse to be selling for you. After work you can go to the shop and spend some time, though it is time consuming as well. You can mix cosmetics and provisions in the shop as well.

Run from anything chemist and provision/cosmetics retail shop. The store keeper will finish your money. That type of business in that capacity is very difficult to take stock. Secondly, how do you know if accurate account of sales and inventory is being kept. You would just end up opening a store for someone else. No matter how honest they seem to be, money is tempting especially when there are no checks and balances.

Lets say you want to try it, imagine having to count and record individual items of different varieties in a revolving stock, it is practically impossible.

When I say run, run away from that idea as fast as you can.

2 Likes

Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by bobkezel(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
sonnie10:

Run from anything chemist and provision/cosmetics retail shop. The store keeper will finish your money. That type of business in that capacity is very difficult to take stock. Secondly, how do you know if accurate account of sales and inventory is being kept. You would just end up opening a store for someone else. No matter how honest they seem to be, money is tempting especially when there are no checks and balances.

Lets say you want to try it, imagine having to count and record individual items of different varieties in a revolving stock, it is practically impossible.

When I say run, run away from that idea as fast as you can.

you are right sonnie10. i know people that run chemist as side biz albeit they ar not on a 7 to 7 job. So they hav a lot of time for the biz. I didnt consider the stock taking angle. Thanks for pointing that out. @op hope you are also learning as i am.
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by Endico(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
toofine765:
wow, thanks a lot. will try my hands on it
I wish u all d best
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by blaksmith: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
This may interest you. www.tinytots.ng/tinytots-reseller-program

Selling Baby-care products is an area you can almost never go wrong especially with things like accessories, disposables (like baby wipes and diapers) and clothing.

With N500,000 you can purchase imported branded items from Tinytots at discount of up to 35%. When you resell, you earn up to 50% return on your initial investment. If you have a knack for selling, then you can turn over your stock very quickly and earn up to 50% returns either every 2weeks or monthly...IT DEPENDS ON YOU COMPLETELY.

Visit the link above or send an email to admin@tinytots.ng and we can have you started in as little as 1 week. We have images of all the products we recently imported. Brands we carry include Fisher Price, Munchkin, Mothercare (official distributor), Lil' Mimo, Mommycare, Tomme Tippee etc.

1 Like

Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by keskineno(f): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
This business I will let you into you wouldn't need a shop and u can do it even at your work place. Please WhatsApp me on 07069001766. Thanks
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by emmafriday002: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
my good brother the best way for u to make big money and become big wealthy somebody on earth is for u to put just 90k in to Vemma registered ur self first another 90k registered ur son another 9ok registered ur wife that's how much ? u are not registering them with money the registration is free in Vemma but u buy the product which we called affiliate pack 6pack at once with just 90k that first registration with that 90k u collect ur product and the company paid u back instantly $100dollar in to it account and if u do the same thing to ur son ur wife the money the company will paid still come to when u register ur son and get the product they will paid u and still paid ur son ur wife too they will paid u paid ur son and paid ur wife and with that u are qualify for a car from the company and u still travel out side the country with this Vemma get me on whatsap let me explain to u better 08969809183/ or call me 07035609589 with the money u have u don't need to work under any body again if u join Vemma u can registered true my website or u can go true there website and check ur self u don't need to give money to any body go to there office and get ur product open a shop and be selling Vemma www.emmafriday.Vemma.com or go true it on Vemma.com and get back to me let me tell u more about them they just come into Nigeria from USA the early the better for u many of us now we are making our money from this Vemma thanks hope to here from u
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by splendour4love(f): 12:20pm On May 14, 2015
Greenlandncom:

Hello Greenlandncom, I'm interested in your proposal. Please can you email me on destinedtobegreat2012@yahoo.com for more details on your proposals. Thanks.
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by nkpommpko(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2015
I have wine vine yard in china, we can partner, to sell their product, and get their franchise to sell their product in west africa, but we start small from nigeria, whatsapp 07031994508, or we buy high end rough shappire gemstone and sell to my client for sweet simple less cumbersome cool money.
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by Tundenoni(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2015
Phone parts,phone accessories
Re: What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Do you know 87% of Nigerians own mobile phone? Do you know messages sent to mobile phones is the widest means of creating awareness? Market your products and services by sending SMS about what you offer to over 100million Nigerians today. Get over 100 million nigerian numbers grouped in to LGAs including FCT for just #10,000. Also, 10 states of your choice for just #5000. For inquiries, 08107195548

(1) (Reply)

How Genuine Is Opay Investment / Bank Of Industry Loan In Collaboration With Sterling Bank / Investment That Pays In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.