Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys (19400 Views)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is a counter thread. These beliefs most times are partially or totally incorrect, but because of societal norms and our culture, most ladies still believe them anyway. This misconceptions seem to be causing problems to the nation. Sometimes I ask myself if God Himself understand ladies

Just sit down and relax cool

MISCONCEPTIONS LADIES HAVE ABOUT GUYS

1. Every Guy Wants Kitty- Cat
The mentality of an average naija lady is that our world revolve around kitty cat which is not so. The moment we invite them over to our place just to spend time with us, they are already thinking were are up to bleep their kitty cat.

2. Tall Dudes Normally Have Long Joysticks
why on earth would you measure the size of someone's joystick by his stature ? Many ladies believe tall dudes normally have long joysticks while fat dudes normally have small joysticks. This is are not always true

3. Handsome guys Are Proud
Many ladies are always quick to refer to handsome guys as being proud not knowing that many of them are introverted and shy

4. Handsome Guys Are Promiscuous
Not all handsome guys are promiscuous. Many ladies are being brainwashed by this misconception. However, it's of no doubt that handsome dudes get attention and admiration from different female folks but that doesn't mean they resort to being promiscuous. All I know is that promiscuity has nothing to handsome or ugliness, it has to do with individual's discretion

5. Guys Are Sexually Indisciplined
NOT all guys are perverts please.. That you have come across the ones who couldn't control his urge and attempted to sexually abuse you doesn't mean that every other dude does the same thing

6. Every Guy You Woo Will Take You For Granted

Not all guys will take you for granted when express your feelings. Are you just gonna sit and fold your arms just because your friend tried it and she failed ? Many ladies have been programmed to wait for men to do the wooing even if will take eternity before men approach them.. This is a misconception that make MOST of our ladies end u in late marriage

7. All Guys Are The Same
I'm sowi, ALL GUYS are not the same.. Because you had similar break up experience with your friends doesn't mean that all guys are the same.. If all the guys that come into your life keep treating you the same way, I'm sorry you need to visit T.B Joshua for deliverance

8. A Guy That Loves You Will Go Extra Mile
A guy who truly loves you will go extra mile abi ? Hahaha !!! I laugh like GEJ.. Ladies I want you to know that it's now terribly difficult to differentiate those who truly love you from those who only want to get under your pants.. As a matter of fact, the one who truly loves you will go to an extra mile while the one who only want to get under your pant will even go to an extreme mile, funny right ? Note that there's a limit to what every poo a guy can withstand even if he's destined 4u, so dont treat a man like bag of Dangote cement and expect him to go extra mile as the expense of love

9. A Broke Guy Will Dump You As Soon As He Becomes Rich
This misconception will always cause more damage than good to our ladies. Many ladies believe that broke dudes whom you have been with them thought trying times are likely to dump you as soon as they become rich.. Though, it is through that money brings out the real characters in the lives of people but that doesn't mean that a broke niqqa must dump you when he becomes rich

10. Every Guy Trying To Be Nice Will End Up Wooing Them
Our new generation ladies are programmed to believe that every guy who offers to pay for their services will end up wooing them.. A dude meet a random lady at a shop and offers to pay for her out of kind gesture, she tries to zoom off immediately because he doesn't want the dude to ask for her phone number.. Pls for God's sake, not at guys take unnecessary opportunities of kind gesture

Written by : Tosyne2much

Source : http://tosyne2much..com

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by elantraceey(f): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
You yourself knows that number is correct tongue
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
I swear!!!! Itz this stupi.d mentality of girls that is killing us in this country. You know the angriest part, after all their forming and shakara, they will still give us the kitty-cat.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Juliaann(f): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Observing
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Chidexter(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
i've been expecting a counter thread all day, and here it is.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by ArchEnemy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
That short guys are proud or stubborn

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by hatux: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tall guys are always romantic!
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by taiocol: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
every body tryna be wash
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Enegod(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
that all men tell you what you want to
hear in the beginning to just get in your
panties...Oh wait... this one is true... cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by SweetyZinta(f): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
When will we see d end of counter thread on NL?

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Enegod(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
That when He says I Love You during SEX,
He Really Means it... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Maamin(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
They always get things all wrong..issoryt grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Odunharry(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
all guys cheat which is false
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Enegod(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
That we don't uderstand women. Well, Some of us actually do. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by mrpackager(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
was here
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Enegod(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
That We think with our koboko angry
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Rapmoney(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
I don't if other guys in here experience this too. When a guy is cute, women always feel he is a player. Again, you approach a gurl just plainly, without any hidden agenda and they feel you are interested in their kitty-cat!!! Una wan turn us to gay? We nor fit relate with members of the opposite sex again? Una want make we dey talk to only our fellow guys? I dey wonder for una sometimes o!

10 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Rapmoney(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
I don't know if other guys in here experience this too. When a guy is cute, women always feel he is a player. Again, you approach a gurl just plainly, without any hidden agenda and they feel you are interested in their kitty-cat!!! Una wan turn us to gay? We nor fit relate with members of the opposite sex again? Una want make we dey talk to only our fellow guys? I dey wonder for una sometimes o!
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Isorite
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by OohMpa: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
1) That we think about sex 80% of the time...
It's a big lie, it's 90% of the time angry angry

2) That we love them thick and curvy....
We like no thick, flat tummy ± curve angry

3) That we are Nigelian network that store lecharge card angry
The thunder wey go fire you still dey twerk angry

4) That you turn to wood during sex.....
We lesemble carpenter? angry

#Sai

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by MrDojo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Rapmoney:
I don't know if other guys in here experience this too. When a guy is cute, women always feel he is a player. Again, you approach a gurl just plainly, without any hidden agenda and they feel you are interested in their kitty-cat!!! Una wan turn us to gay? We nor fit relate with members of the opposite sex again? Una want make we dey talk to only our fellow guys? I dey wonder for una sometimes o!

Baba I be dey tink say na only be dey reason like dis Oooo...nice 1 jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Emodeee: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
A twelve inches JOYSTICK will gv sexual satisfaction.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Rapmoney(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrDojo:

Baba I be dey tink say na only be dey reason like dis Oooo...nice 1 jare

I greet u, my guy. Thanks man! smiley
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by alberto2k(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
The one way dey pain me pass na dat No.7 angry
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Richiy(f): 3:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Most guys that invite girls over to their house, especially girls they are chyking, wants sex. No 2 ways about that.

Most handsome boys are promiscuous.

About number 9, The only prayer you can pray is that as he is moving up, you should also be moving up, so that as the money is changing him, it would change you too. That thing called money changes people faster than bleaching cream.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by cutieberie1(f): 6:24am On Jan 27, 2015
SweetyZinta:
When will we see d end of counter thread on NL?

no 1 knows
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 27, 2015
hatux:
Tall guys are always romantic!
werin carry tall Come here ehn??
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Enegod:
That when He says I Love You during SEX,
He Really Means it... undecided
so you guys don't mean it? shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
The one way dey pain me pass na dat No.7 angry

The truth hurts, huh?
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
I don't if other guys in here experience this too. When a guy is cute, women always feel he is a player. Again, you approach a gurl just plainly, without any hidden agenda and they feel you are interested in their kitty-cat!!! Una wan turn us to gay? We nor fit relate with members of the opposite sex again? Una want make we dey talk to only our fellow guys? I dey wonder for una sometimes o!
ha! no vex tongue, you don't mean the right girls cheesy
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2015
OohMpa:
1) That we think about sex 80% of the time...
It's a big lie, it's 90% of the time angry angry

2) That we love them thick and curvy....
We like no thick, flat tummy ± curve angry

3) That we are Nigelian network that store lecharge card angry
The thunder wey go fire you still dey twerk angry

4) That you turn to wood during sex.....
We lesemble carpenter? angry

#Sai
grin grin, your matter no be for here tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…..(episode 1) / Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.