Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ping Pong (Table Tennis) Training Videos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ping Pong (Table Tennis) Training Videos (1384 Views)

Snooker Pool Table & Table Tennis Table 08063530269 / I Want To Buy A Standard Table Tennis Board / Table Tennis (Ping Pong) Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ping Pong (Table Tennis) Training Videos by Zahymaka(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2006
Last week I went down to our local ping pong club at the YMCA and one of our irregular [but one of the very best] players had a turn with me and thrashed me soundly cheesy. He said I've got the right potential [my reflexes are very fast and I can stop a smash directly on the board or pick the ones very few people there can], but the reason I keep getting beat is because since I'm tall so I assume I can get the ball without moving [I stretch in either direction], and I play badly when competing but very well when not in a game.

He offered to give me a stack of ping pong training videos to work on my movement and my forehand grip [I use my backhand excessively in all positions especially when I'm smashing] as well as on my impatience. Unfortunately, I don't have a VCR and the only one I know of is in the library. I hate sitting there to watch movies and they're almost always occupied -- if a student who wants to watch an academic video comes in and all the others aren't free, I have to gice mine up.

Does anyone have an idea of where I can get [free] downloadable training DVDs and/or matches so I can observe the players? So far I've got some very short snippets from the Joo Se-Hyuk -- Werner Schlager finale in Paris 2003 but I haven't been able to get any other training videos.

If you've got any I can play on my system, I'll appreciate it if you can send it to me through YouSendIt. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

What If Nigeria Did Not Qualify For World Cup? / I’ll Never Watch Super Eagles Matches Again —olubayo’s Mother / NFF TECHNICAL CHAIRMAN CHRIS GREEN MUST APOLOGISE TO TB JOSHUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.