Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 AM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (41312 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
As expected..
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by francoflex: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Ovie56(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
I hear u
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Putting condoms in his bag when going to work grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Foxycarol(f): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nd
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Movesz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
MzNelly:
Wow.... smiley
do you blow minds
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by jaybiz007(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Double post
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Sulkhanate: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
hmn ! just passing by
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by liyalla(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
No hard feelings but post smells drunk .
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lol... Op, nice one....That kind man sha cheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Sulkhanate: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
You no get work?

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by jmoore(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
The op copied this post from a mad man.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Kereokwu(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
1, 4 and 7 are not for godly Christian couple; all d same some of d points make sense
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by syphs(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
DickDastardly:
No long thing..........here goes below wink

1. Occasionally going to Mama Ngozi's Beer Palour with him.

2. Watching Football games with him no matter how boring they are.

3. Helping him to pick sure games on Nairabet and soccer pools.

4. Opening the door in time for him in time when he partied or clubbed came back late.

5. Understanding with him and giving him breathing space when he says his head is filled!

6. Petting and caring for him when he is inebriated till he comes to!

7. Buying him stuff like lovely ash tray and stupor vomit bucket on his special days!

8. Cutting down on street gossip and nagging.

9. Going out pantless with him and grabbing a quicky @ weird places to blow his mind.

You can add yours cool

lol no. 3
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Correct man
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Alezy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Op i disagree with some of your posts .

What's my husband doing in a club ?

and without me for that matter?

Let me give you better points jare .

1. Pillow fights: Not only men can start this women can too wink

2. Paint his toe and finger nails just for fun.

3. Initiate sex: This sort of give men a feeling that they're wanted but most women don't do it i wonder why.

4. Wash his car: Sounds silly right but it's fun , even though there's someone washing it you can still take it up once in a while wink grin

5.Bath him: Remind him of his childhood days, you're now partially his mum remember wink
Smiles...luvly

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by YurFatHer: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan's administration is the most stewpid administration i've ever experienced in my life.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Alezy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
DickDastardly:

4. Opening the door in time for him in time when he partied or clubbed came back late.

5. Understanding with him and giving him breathing space when he says his head is filled!

7. Buying him stuff like lovely ash tray and stupor vomit bucket on his special days!

9. Going out pantless with him and grabbing a quicky @ weird places to blow his mind.

You can add yours cool
Lwkmdh...ur numb 3 doe.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
ok
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Nickymezor(f): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by bigx(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wife/Girlfriend?

the husband in question sounds like an immature child
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by DuchessLily(f): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Choi!! What a counter thread!!!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
@OP.. your description of a MAN by definition of your post is someone who gambles and drinks a lot and hangs-out with oloshos.. angry angry angry which kain husband do you want our girls to marry.. haba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
how many women re ready to do this?

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by koyyess: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Every wife? The kind of wife you are looking for must have had a really razz and dirty lifestyle(whether past or present) to accomodate such an irresponsible man like the 'husband' you are painting.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
DickDastardly:

You can add yours cool
different strokes for different folks
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by Gynacologist(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
DickDastardly:

Uuumm, not really, but you see, a tipsy woman gives the best styles tongue wink
no b lie ma guy woman wa de tipsy ha pattern no b here...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by ArewaSweetheart(f): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
DickDastardly:

You can add yours cool

Hmmm, Issorait shocked

@op, this your list seems to be meant for only those that are married to men who frequent beer parlours & clubs and also keep late nights right? undecided

I might have guessed wrong though. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by DoubleFaith(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
God forbid! Certainly not a Godly family.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by badassProdigy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
one still missing...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! by ABEngine(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kereokwu:
1, 4 and 7 are not for godly Christian couple; all d same some of d points make sense

And no. 9? I see you are partially godly undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? / Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church / Another Missing Person. Please Help A Worried Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.