Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Money Answers To All Things - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Answers To All Things (560 Views)

Guys , Please I Need Urgent And Intelligent Answers To These Questions. / Smart Answers To Silly Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Answers To All Things by larryjay007(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Not doing anything or Not doing the right thing may result in putting the Life of your family or Children at great RISK. Risk in the sense that, when your income is far lower than what you need to care for your children or family, it's obvious you are POOR, Being in this class, it shows You have been PASSING OVER OPPRTUNITIES REPEATEDLY. This simple illustration has been the reason why a lot of People are POOR. Poverty mentality has made a lot of young and able MEN and WOMEN result to the WORD, I CAN'T DO IT, which means everybody want to work in Government establishment but the job is not forthcoming. The question is that, HOW LONG WILL OUR GRADUATE WAIT FOR GOVERNMENT JOB? A good numbers of Nigeria youth had died or rather waste better part of their time in the course of searching for Government job. Na wah o!

But it's high time we open our eyes to see all the OPPORTUNITIES we by pass everyday.
As it is in Nigeria, their are lots of business you can start with little investment as low as 36k which will generate a lot of revenue in just few Months. We have to work at the right time so we won't use the better part of our life searching for job(s) that may either not come or end up been a slave to one Lebanese job.
A word is enough for the wise. 36k is not up to what you will spend at the Club or on a weekend trip. But this same 36k can turn you to extra ordinary millionaire.
You need to take a step NOW, tomorrow might me too late.
Wise person does not miss opportunities.
Call me for details:
Mr Jayeoba Olanrewaju.
+2348037508077

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Post Daily / No Limit Paypal In 9ja, A Life Time Free Vpn, 100% Free Internet Manual / Operating A Barbing Saloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.