Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating (917 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating by tzoracle: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
so this is nigeria where most girls would never keep it 100 and the hearts of guys are always broken,although there are still the loyal ones,they are hard to find so here are my tips to find out whether you are really the only guy in her life

Observation: this is the most vital part,but be sure to be smart about the way you go about it.this is just basically to look out without acting,notice whether she changed her normal schedule and why,whether she reacts differently when you touch her,does she pull away or does she give in much too easily,did she just start to use expensive products which are way way more costly than she can afford EVEN with the support of family or friends,the thing is just to be open minded never have 100% trust this is nigeria

Investigation: After your through with the observation and you discover anomalies you can ask her plainly or if you still want to discover more you can awake the sherlock homes in you. You can start with the old methods like going through her contacts and messages,to the advanced one's like spot-checking and enlisting the help of friends. When you check her contacts do you see weird contact names like first bank mushin john or alert ,go through the messages are there intimate messages not from you which are RECIPROCATED or does she delete her messages even the special ones between you two,this might be a very good sign. As for spot checking this was a method I developed with the help of my friend, call at odd hours when you know what she should already do by that time, if there is no reply try her at least two to three times,there might be valid reasons why she can't pick but if this habit continues be worried. But the most efficient is when you enlist the help of TRUSTED friends,give them her contacts,location etc and see how far they can go with her if she can blow away their advances then you can put your mind to rest for a while but if she falls for them like a pack of cards,bro you better high tail it out of that relationship
Nb* make sure you use friends who are likely to attract girls and make sure she isn't familiar with any one of them

Extreme cases: there are some girls who you can never find with the conventional means so you can try the bizzare. Do this to the point where it is legal or you might be arrested for stalking,you can activate the gps tracker on her phone or car,use multiple accounts to trace her on social networks,hire a private investigator etc

Disclaimer: if she later proves to be 100% clean don't come here to call my name cause your on your own
Re: Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating by U2ice(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
tzoracle:
so this is nigeria where most girls would never keep it 100 and the hearts of guys are always broken,although there are still the loyal ones,they are hard to find so here are my tips to find out whether you are really the only guy in her life

Observation: this is the most vital part,but be sure to be smart about the way you go about it.this is just basically to look out without acting,notice whether she changed her normal schedule and why,whether she reacts differently when you touch her,does she pull away or does she give in much too easily,did she just start to use expensive products which are way way more costly than she can afford EVEN with the support of family or friends,the thing is just to be open minded never have 100% trust this is nigeria

Investigation: After your through with the observation and you discover anomalies you can ask her plainly or if you still want to discover more you can awake the sherlock homes in you. You can start with the old methods like going through her contacts and messages,to the advanced one's like spot-checking and enlisting the help of friends. When you check her contacts do you see weird contact names like first bank mushin john or alert ,go through the messages are there intimate messages not from you which are RECIPROCATED or does she delete her messages even the special ones between you two,this might be a very good sign. As for spot checking this was a method I developed with the help of my friend, call at odd hours when you know what she should already do by that time, if there is no reply try her at least two to three times,there might be valid reasons why she can't pick but if this habit continues be worried. But the most efficient is when you enlist the help of TRUSTED friends,give them her contacts,location etc and see how far they can go with her if she can blow away their advances then you can put your mind to rest for a while but if she falls for them like a pack of cards,bro you better high tail it out of that relationship
Nb* make sure you use friends who are likely to attract girls and make sure she isn't familiar with any one of them

Extreme cases: there are some girls who you can never find with the conventional means so you can try the bizzare. Do this to the point where it is legal or you might be arrested for stalking,you can activate the gps tracker on her phone or car,use multiple accounts to trace her on social networks,hire a private investigator etc

Disclaimer: if she later proves to be 100% clean don't come here to call my name cause your on your own

Rubbish!!!
Re: Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating by tzoracle: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2015
U2ice:

Rubbish!!!
Ok

(1) (Reply)

She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes / Is This Callousness Or Brainwork??? / What Will You Do In This Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.