Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? (743 Views)

The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power / Question Of The Day:- What Has 88keys But Cannot Open Any Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ok the question is.
If you were president of nigeria for one day,what would you change?

I dont know if is the right section to post this,
pls mods do the needful.
For me i will tackle the insecurity/inplant power repairing of phcn and reduct of petrol price.
So what will you change?
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by acenazt: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Make a decree that no one above 45 can be president. Make buhari and GEJ park well.
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by lordcornel(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
I will close NAIRALAND immediately...
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by enigmagu1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
bring berth
nnaji back to help fix power at all cost no matter the cabal trying to stop it.
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by oluwakekz(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Change nothing , just make things better amen
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by LagosBoi2(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
I will jail Dr. Jonathan and his friends for looting of public funds
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
... continue the process of TRANSFORMATION! take Buhari my friend for medical check up and I'd also get him a WAEC Form for free.
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
LagosBoi2:
I will use catapult to assassinate you.
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by LagosBoi2(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Imagine how clueless you are, instead of you to get yourself a suicide vest and blow youself
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by menix(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Well for me, I will change my financial status for real, that my children children wuld always remember mii...
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Imagine how clueless you are, instead of you to get yourself a suicide vest and blow youself
you mistake me for Buhari rag-bois.

I'm an intelligent scholar. ok? good!
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by LagosBoi2(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you mistake me for Buhari rag-bois.

I'm an intelligent scholar. ok? good!

Abdulmutalab is better off than you are, you can give it a trial instead of your first choice
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by kestolove95(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Legalize weed!!!
Re: If You Were President Of Nigeria For One Day,what Would You Change? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Abdulmutalab is better off than you are, you can give it a trial instead of your first choice
I don't mind. I dey my own lane. sad
LagosBoi2:

I don't mind. I dey my own lane.

(1) (Reply)

Leonard Nimoy, ‘star Trek’s’ Spock, Dies At 83 / Please Help!its Urgent / Get In Here Guys!! How Many Of You Ever Used This? [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.