Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard (1281 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / May D Joins Paul Okoye Of Psquare As Papii J Sticks With Peter (photos) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by onlykay(m): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2015
THEY JUST BELIEVE AND KEEP DOING WHAT THEY KNOW HOW TO DO BEST
THOSE DAYS

Re: This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by Airforce1(m): 12:55am On Jan 27, 2015
hard work pays
Re: This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by kestolove95(m): 1:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Ma save my own throwback pix first...cox in d next to yrs..na my throwfront pix una go dey use compare ma throwback pix

1 Like

Re: This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by tpiar: 1:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by shegsrules(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2015
D guy on yellow looks like sound sultan
Re: This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by emmyw(m): 2:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by Skillfullulu(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Real throw back, the 3 never really changed.
Peter and Paul then, sound sultan in the middle.
Re: This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by englishmart(m): 6:15am On Jan 27, 2015
they were already men then.
Re: This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Everyone has a story,

Surulere
Re: This Epic Throwback Photo Of Psquare Will Make You Laugh Hard by kent79: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Its good to focus on one's vision with passion

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Female Celeb Deborah Vanessa Releases Private Photo Online / My Islamic Background Inspired Me – Asa / Your Boo Or 15 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.