Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) (665 Views)

Unedited Photo From Laura Ikeji’s Court Wedding / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos / Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by naijaxclusive21: 1:18am On Jan 27, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-e7DUztT5tJw/VMbRMo32I1I/AAAAAAAEYgE/0kiYFSJmTmk/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Lola just shared the photo on instagram. Apparently she and Peter Okoye also tied the knot at the Ikoyi registry last week… same week with Paul and Anita. Congrats to them…
source http://gossipusaafrica.com/
Re: Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by Chanchit: 1:23am On Jan 27, 2015
That sign board is becoming famous during this past few weeks of this new year.
Re: Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by Airforce1(m): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2015
how many times dem wan marry?
Re: Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by tpiar: 1:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Chanchit:
That sign board is becoming famous during this past few weeks of this new year.

the sign board has always been famous.

its quite possibly the most famous signboard in Nigeria.
Re: Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 27, 2015
She is sooo cute. I wonder how all these celebrities dey Nigeria and I no see them.
Re: Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by Chanchit: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2015
tpiar:

the sign board has always been famous.

its quite possibly the most famous signboard in Nigeria.

But that's the third time that sign board is making it to FP in two weeks. So I should say 'more' famous.
Re: Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by tpiar: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2015
the signboard has been famous long before frontpage.

whether its on frontpage or not, it would still be famous.

Basically, what I mean is its not nairaland making the sign famous.
Re: Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by Chanchit: 1:46am On Jan 27, 2015
dovelike:
She is sooo cute. I wonder how all these celebrities dey Nigeria and I no see them.

It depends on your location. Though I've never seen Psquare but I've seen many of them.

Trivia: I have Desmond Elliot's campaign T'shirt sef cos he's representing my constituency. But I'm not involved in any of the rally sha.
Re: Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 27, 2015
Chanchit:

It depends on your location. Though I've never seen Psquare but I've seen many of them.

Trivia: I have Desmond Elliot's campaign T'shirt sef cos he's representing my constituency. But I'm not involved in any of the rally sha.
What are the types of locations you think they reside in?
Re: Peter And Lola Okoye’s Court Wedding (see Photo) by Chanchit: 2:05am On Jan 27, 2015
dovelike:

What are the types of locations you think they reside in?

Lagos mainland and Lagos Island while some cliques also reside in Festac @least for 80% of them, so you know where to search if you wan see them.

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: Full Time Score: Ghana 3-0 Guinea / Daddy Showki Reavels What He Saw / War Of Words: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Replies Stella Damasus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.