Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. (28810 Views)

Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success / Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday- SEE PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by dangervu(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
seedbaba:
Make una help me thank God oo.. I'm a batch C youth corper posted to abuja but not yet serving oo, I was rejected last week by a govt office that wasted over 3weeks of my time due to come back next week talk before I was issued a rejection letter on friday. Was sadened through out the weekend but hoped on God this week shall be fruitful.
Monday morning (yesterday) stepped out on my ironed 4 over 7khaki combinations with the mind of combing the nooks & cranny of abuja streets till I get a PPA as abuja NYSC don tell us to go find PPA ourselves, naso I waka round gwarimpa, jabi,wuse 2 come enta jahi district.. All the offices & schools are either singing we already have enough corpers chorus or we don't take corpers. Entering jahi district with the last 210 naira I said to myself if this area fail to provide a PPA na swear I go swear for abuja NYSC.
Saw a very nice second school, my head swell say if I can get this place I go happy oo. Na so I start dey smile go d gate I wan enta d gate na him one angry looking security man bursted out from one lungu.. HEY!!! Otondo wetin u dey find!!!.. With my cool,calm,educated,corperish, fake abuja accent I said I'm a youth corper I want to..... HEY Mr man I'm not blind I can see u are a corper d question is What are u finding!!! Shuooo.. (Finding?? , I dare not laugh), with a smile I want to see the principal.. Are u with a formal letter?? I replied No, is he aware u are coming?? My reply, NO. So my friend move from here before I change my mind, as I be gentleman I tried to calm him down.. Naso ds man turn enta d lungu as e dey cum back na him I see dane gun for him hand.. Omo I no even double up oo I deca-hepta double my legs up ni oo.. Who wan die, with my waka about na so I see another school, d security sitdown for executive chair oo for d gate.. Na so I greet am..who u dey find? The principal.. Do u av any letter, No. Is he aware of ur coming..(Remembering d last episode, I can't let ds one slip away, God forgive me cos I'm about to lie) I answered confidently YES!!!, do u have his number?.. (Devil thank U fr bringing ds lie very fast) I misplaced it sir that's why I'm even here, corper u careless oo.. Sorry sir I muttered. But d principal neva come (by 12:25pm??), I said Oga abeg can I see the admin pple?? Ok oya go straight enter right, turn left u go see one fine office na there dem dey.. Fast-forwarded .. We need biology teacher but u studied Agric econs.. sir I can teach biology oo very well sir, I can teach anything I said to the principal after waiting for over 2 hrs.. Okay I will help u, he issued me a request letter.
Instantly I dashed out of the school gate, it was a minute past three.. With my calculations I can get to NYSC zone 3 office bfr 4pm so as to submit my letters, that will make my reposting letter to be ready by wedsday or thursday. Aboki oya carry me go gwarimpa express junction by next cash and carry. Alighting from the bike I was left with 110naira.. God how I go take do oo was d sentence racing thru my brain.. I waved down a construction hilux jeep, oga abeg help me I dey go barnex and I'm short of cash, come in was the answer I jumped in. The man said I'm heading to mabushi so u will av to drop before barnex bridge, thank u sir I'm really grateful, I dropped at d mabushi by pass, time was 3:14pm, I don calculate say with the remaining 110 I go beg any cab make he help me reach wuse with 60naira then from wuse I go see zone 3 for 50naira.. Perfect plan!! I was jugging-walking on d bridge, naso I wave a cab, wuse! Naso I enta oo.. A man was sitting at d front, 2 passengers at d backseat, one male and a dirty female(very dirty) wetin concern me with dirty na where I dey go dey my head..d dirty lady was sitting in between me and one aboki guy at d other entrance. The following is our conversation..

Me: oga driver how much be wuse?
Driver: na 100naiara oo
Me: abeg na 60naira dey my hand oo pls help me
Driver: oooohhh.. I no dey like ds kind tin oo
Lady beside: oga driver no worry I go pay for am, na corper him be
Me: aunty thank u oo (was happy)
The driver didn't branched at barnex -wuse bypass, he was going straight with full speed...
Mesad confused) ah ah, oga driver u no know wuse road again??
Driver: I wan go pass another place hold-up fit dey dt place
Me: (was thinking is there any other place I don't know of?).
We got to airtel junction I was restless!
Lady beside: corper where u dey go?
Me: I dey go nysc office and I'm already late
Lady beside: that thing wey u wan go do no fit wait till another day?
Me: no ooo, I can't wait till another day oo, I must do it today
Lady beside: why are u so restless, d driver sabi road pass u.. So relax no worry urslf we go soon reach wuse!
My head jus correct that instant, driver pls stop ds motor I'm nt going anywhere again
Driver: see ds stupid aboki wey dey sleep inside my motor ( he parked) stupid man wake!..
Lady beside: (wakes up d aboki at d other entrance)
Driver: if I carry u pass ur bus-stop u go dey shout, now u don sleep forgt
Abokisadextend 200naira to d driver) give me change, and pls I get load for back oo
Driver: lailai I can never allow u carry that bag,u are a thief, everybody see ds mallam oo, na dollar full him bag oo.. Ask him where he see d money? Na thief he thief am.. Nobody come count bridge for abuja na share we go share d money equally!
Me: (alerted) dollars?? Full bag!! With a dollar to 210naira??, na big money oo (saying that to myslf)
Lady beside: yes na true! We go share d money, bt dis aboki na wicked person he fit go do us evil after we share d money
Passenger in d front seat: I sabi one babalawo for apo village we go go dia go share d money and we go take OATH!!! So nobody go fit tell anybody and d aboki no go fit do us evil
Me: OATH!!!.. I opened my door stepped down, d lady beside was holding my khaki trouser, corper neva go oo make we settle ds tin.. Settle wetin!! Na God go punish all of una .. Una be kidnapper stupid people, naso I start shout ooo.. Thieves!! Kidnappers!! Thieves!!!.. Naso d driver sped off.. GOd I was a fool for being tricked to this level.. Checkin my wrist watch.. Time was 4:17pm, Jesus christ! 4 don pass...awon oloriburuku ti je kin late shaa.. I missed d submission but I thank GOd for bringing back my memory! If I had been tricked and followed them to apo village, I couldd be dead by now, at this election period! One needs to be very careful oo.. May God almighty Protect U and I from the hands of Evil..

Don't know this Scheme is been run in abuja,you just met SCAMMERS,419 glad you not greedy with hearing the dollar!! thing
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
I have had same experience thrice in Lagos..Na french I dey take confuse them..

Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by MadCow1: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Blame Buhari..
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by owolawitola(f): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Anh anh chill nah. Its only the lady he called dirty nd he probably meant her appearance not her tribe. He sha didnt call the hausa guy dirty.
shakazuldadon:
y call or assume any tribe as dirty. I expected that as an educated person you won't have shallow reason but I guess your mouth runs like a cess pit just like your story.

but I guess that all members of wherever you come from are always clean which is an absurdity.

Use your head please.

Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by Suzyky4u(f): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
They don jam me before na. Useless ppl, na their way. Thank God I was smarter!
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by fennels007(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
ignis:
Op, you really tried. You got nice writing skill

Like seriously, is this real or fiction?
this might not be a fiction cos it has happened to so many people, i know about three people it has happened to here in asaba.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by verygudbadguy(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
shakazuldadon:
y call or assume any tribe as dirty. I expected that as an educated person you won't have shallow reason but I guess your mouth runs like a cess pit just like your story.

but I guess that all members of wherever you come from are always clean which is an absurdity.

Use your head please.

I don't think the OP meant any tribe. He used the adjective "dirty" to qualify the lady and not the tribe of the lady.

#OneNaija #SayNoToTribalism

@OP Thank God for ur life. God will continue to protect us all.

Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by dasphinx1(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2015
I fell for this same stuff back in 2001.....Mine happenned at Area1 Shoppin Center(same neighborhood i grew up). I still remember the incident like the back of my hand....infact, i even went with them to Jabi village, took the so called "OATH"....I dont know how they jus turned their back on me after the whole act, all i remembered was that afterwards, i was on my way to Jabi Garage with the intension of goin back home.....i got home later that evening to meet my parents all worried about where i was. Thank God for my life and that of the OP as well.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by kazzamaks28(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Thank God oo! This kidnapers no dey fear again o,even corpers? Haba,those years wen I served 2009,I didn't have to look for place of primary assignment,even in abuja? Dis lousy thing dey hapPen? See d way they are subjecting corpers to stress,nawah oh!
[quote author=seedbaba post=30167094][/quote]
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by debonairprinx(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
And thank God you weren't greedy too.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by Boland(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
verygudbadguy:

I don't think the OP meant any tribe. He used the adjective "dirty" to qualify the lady and not the tribe of the lady.

#OneNaija #SayNoToTribalism

@OP Thank God for ur life. God will continue to protect us all.
Well said bro. #NoToTribalism.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by ROZZAYY(f): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Eeeyyyaaah its a very old means dat scammers use, I think dey brot it bak again, most times its not kidnap, dey r local scammers using local jazz, wen una reach dere dey will lie dat d money in in paper, dollar size and dey nid a chemical to change it which cost some money and u will be hypnotised to go home and steal from whomeva in ur hus has money.
It has happened to loadz of pips I know na only God dey save us o.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by Eastherbunny(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Op I don't care if this your story is fake or not but my problem with is; in your story you repeating northerner as if those guys are immigrant or not part of the country. When you boarded a bike you said and I quote 'northerner take to .....'
In the bus you mention a lady,the driver,and a northerner why. Is calling the person a man or woman a crime
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by Stephanie75(f): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Thank God 4 U̶̲̥̅̊. Na so them be wan play m̶̲̥̅ƹ last year 2, but them nor knw say I wise pass them. They are thieves!
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by freezyprinzy(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Ojeremi:
I had similar experience some months back...was going to aso drive from Kubwa...na so I enter this cab...I noticed they have strategic people by next junction...by the time the cab was full...only two of us I believe wasn't arrangee...na so them come start matter....of a very big phone that a passenger dropped in the car
They were seeking my opinion on it...before u know they all began to contribute suggestions...me I just block my hears...no single reply till I enter my junction...na so I signal to the other passenger to be wary
op nawa 4 u sef o c as u write as if say na novel we dy read...wen nxt u in such situation abeg do lyk dis guy don't join d disscussions some of em dy use charm dis days 1ce u join e catch u happened 2 a friend of mine and my mum bt my mom case was diffirent dy almost pushed her outta d car
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by cytellProperty: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2015
SUPER STORY
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by Flawlessangel(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
biodun25:
The same happen to me 4years back that I even follow them to apo quarters but God saved me. May God continue to help us oooo
tell us the gist abeg, seriously i really wan hear am
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by adeom141(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
this story sweet sha
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2015
This is what we call FACTION. Fact + Fiction

Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by yoged(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2015
That's the new thing now. Happens to my friend during out service year in Ibadan last year
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2015
biodun25:
The same happen to me 4years back that I even follow them to apo quarters but God saved me. May God continue to help us oooo

My people pls educate me abeg cos I really dont understand ds stories anymore oh...is it dat if I join the discussion I go just turn imbec..ile or wat?

Cos I no sabi why ppl dey fear to join in the discussion...why not join & laugh about it in you? Koyemi oh!
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by welemouskey: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2015
fennels007:
this might not be a fiction cos it has happened to so many people, i know about three people it has happened to here in asaba.

It is a daily occurrence in Asaba / Agbor axis although a lot of them do not use the popular dollar, cell phones or money making chemicals stories. Some just hypnotize their victims immediately they enter the bus, next they find themselves in a Babalawo's hut

For me, I do not sit in btwn passengers in a taxi and I try the doors if it can be opened from the inside. Not saying that has been my saving grace, No dont get me wrong but it sure helps. We need to be vigilant and cautious

Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by Capitano1(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Come do your testimony in my church and God will give you more testi...na so dem they promise us like Jona

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
sweatLock!!!
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by productiveme: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2015
smk4life:
This guy is fake and his story also is fake. Like someone early wrote, he runs his mouth like wow!!! i wonder the tribe were he comes from. Pls, take note this colum is for job add. And not Fake story page.

This story is not fake at all! I was a victim on 27/08/ 2010! They took my money!! But thank God. They picked me up on my way home on Gerrad road, Ikoyi, Lagos. That's a day I can NEVER forget!!

Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57