Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. (28811 Views)

Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success / Corper Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday- SEE PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by fognext: 12:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by MymothersKeeper(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2015
scary
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by MymothersKeeper(f): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Like that singer verytee said Shine your eye slipknot, some dangerous things happening in our land california grin
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by wascom2: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2015
for those of you that doubt this post sorry for you o, I only wish you don't fall a victim of this unscrupulous people. I was once a victim and they use a similar tactics, I was serving in Suleja then but I do shuttle from suleja to Abuja on a daily basis as I couldn't get a better accommodation in suleja. it was on Thursday going for CDS I was at mabushi trying to board a taxi going to suleja, so this evil people came with there taxi I entered and I saw a middle age man sitting at the front and a young guy looking like a fellow in his late 20s sitting at the back.as soon as we got to banex junction the driver ask the young guy where he is alighting that he will not allow him to go that he will take him to....
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by oneagleswings: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
chidekings:
akuko
be saying akuko until it happens to you
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by fennels007(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2015
welemouskey:

It is a daily occurrence in Asaba / Agbor axis although a lot of them do not use the popular dollar, cell phones or money making chemicals stories. Some just hypnotize their victims immediately they enter the bus, next they find themselves in a Babalawo's hut

For me, I do not sit in btwn passengers in a taxi and I try the doors if it can be opened from the inside. Not saying that has been my saving grace, No dont get me wrong but it sure helps. We need to be vigilant and cautious
Lesson
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by dexla(f): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
I had the same experience 2 days ago in Abuja. I only wished I had a visit to this thread before the occurrence. I don't believe one could get hypnotised or be so overpowered by fear. i mean it still baffles me how this so called "black magic" power is able to reveal things about u to the scammers.

I took a cab from Galadima with some passengers heading for Wuse. just like op described, a middle age male driver, a fair elderly woman beside the driver, behind the driver is a dirty looking young boy, beside him is an elderly dark lady all dressed up like a deeper life lady, next to the lady is the victim (myself).
to cut the long story short, I lost over 200k in 1 day. yh before you start commenting. I got the award of biggest fool of the day. I'm over it anyway I just hope nobody falls a victim again.
so the plan, ive been indoor for over a while now due to fear. I choose to go out everyday now with my bag loaded with stones, anointing oil, knife, atm card (empty account) and a camera. if I fall victim again id love to tell u what I did with this object.
Re: Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja. by oluwawilliams(m): 6:00am On Jun 13, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINE WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME. Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions. Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know at least 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied in the Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course. The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of your choice...below are some key steps you need to follow to become a student of Philippines 1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school to process and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE ::no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on +639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.