Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (65993 Views)

Edo Poll: Live Update From The Edo Election Petition Tribunal / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB Currently Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by spott(m): 5:28am On Jan 27, 2015
There is an online presidential poll by AIT going on. Vote now http://www.aitonline.tv/elections This is the screen shot of the latest as of 8:53am

31 Likes 11 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 27, 2015
GMB says even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of AIT Propagandists

I fear no evil....

The fact of that poll speaks for itself

386 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 27, 2015
Now you know why PDP wants to postpone the elections. I just went on the site and voted for Buhari,Buhari has 60% of the votes. Just watch tommorrow PDP will find a way to rig the online poll like they did Saharareporters online poll where Buhari was winning by 70%. Good thing you put a screenshot of Buhari winning.
The funny thing is that AIT is Pro-PDP Raymond Dokpesi the owner is supporting Goodluck Jonathan.

235 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Even after AIT tried to manipulate the online pole in favour of Goodluck Jonathan initially before they rectified it after people complained in the comment section . Buhari is still winning by 60% lol

122 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Arysexy(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari has been winning online poll since 1999. But the reality on ground is that He can never win d real election.

204 Likes 20 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by fiverrwin(f): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Let wait till febuhari 14 to see real result

18 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by spott(m): 6:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari has been winning online poll since 1999. But the reality on ground is that He can never win d real election.
LIE LIE OO tongue since 1999! Buhari has been wining online polls since 2014. When has he been wining polls online in 2003, 2007, 2011? Provide evidence. GEJ was wining during 2011 period. Don't lie here oga. Don't you realize that things have changed. Nigerians are wiser now. Goodluck is a bad luck to us. #IHaveDecided #GEJ is a failure/clueless #SaiBuhari

MODIFIED

Mrs. Hillary Clinton, the former US Secretary of State, has lambasted President Goodluck Jonathan over corruption in Nigeria and the reckless squandering of the nation’s oil wealth. http://dailypost.ng/2014/05/10/-clinton-accuses-jonathans-government-squandering-oil-money-aiding-corruption/
Soludo in his latest article said the OBJ met about $5 billion in foreign reserves, and the average monthly oil price for the 72 months he was in office was $38, and yet he left $43 billion in foreign reserves after paying $12 billion to write-off Nigeria’s external debt. In the last five years, the average monthly oil price has been over $100, and the quantity also higher but our foreign reserves have been declining and exchange rate depreciating. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/

216 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
This time it's different,All Redeemed Church members are voting for APC because of Pastor Osibanjo and you can imagine the number that are of voting age. Go to any church majority of members are supporting APC because of Osibanjo including my church members. They believe there is a divine plan that will eventually lead Pastor Osibanjo to eventually be President of the country.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 27, 2015
AIT and PDP coalition against a formidable APC Team has failed woefully. PDP after sponsoring a propaganda on AIT wanted to know if the public has bought their cheap gimmick. Yet the gallant Army of change are showing them that they are unshakeable.

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by ccollins(m): 6:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
this time around, the impossible becomes very possible.. The corrupt and evil PDP will try to rig election but they will fail.. In free and fair elections under democracy, every Tanoid know that GMB will win convincingly... Nonsense

67 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Arysexy(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2015
[s]
ccollins:
this time around, the impossible becomes very possible.. The corrupt and evil PDP will try to rig election but they will fail.. In free and fair elections under democracy, every Tanoid know that GMB will win convincingly... Nonsense
[/s]

Keep dreaming, u will wake up by failbuhari 15th to witness reality

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Keep dreaming, u will wake up by failbuhari 15th to witness reality
You will witness the defeat of GEJ and Sambo on that day. Nigerians are tired of the impunity and barefaced corruption Goodluck Jonathan allows in this country. Here was his latest statement concerning corruption today"It is better to let 9 criminals go free than convict one innocent one" this means if he is re-elected he plans to let the vast corruption continue.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:
AIT and PDP coalition against a formidable APC Team has failed woefully. PDP after sponsoring a propaganda on AIT wanted to know if the public has bought their cheap gimmick. Yet the gallant Army of change are showing them that they are unshakeable.
God bless you for speaking my mind

46 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by makzeze: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Yes, very interesting. I just voted. Buhari leading with 64% of total votes. I hope it becomes a reality.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by emalek86(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Poll ke online ni! Diokpeski has been a member of APC even before the birth of christ, for all I know he must be influencing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by safarigirl(f): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

This time it's different,All Redeemed Church members are voting for APC because of Pastor Osibanjo and you can imagine the number that are of voting age. Go to any church majority of members are supporting APC because of Osibanjo including my church members. They believe there is a divine plan that will eventually lead Pastor Osibanjo to eventually be President of the country.
what an eediotic reason to vote anyone. So if this 'divine plan' is fulfilled, Osibanjo will use the country's money to dash all RCCG kids free scholarship, abi he'll be paying everyone's tithe abi kini?

I swear down, the way Nigerians reason at times, it's no wonder why we're still here. And I pray that 'divine plan' meets it's waterloo

PS: no be everything you suppose post online. Some observations are best left as personal knowledge, there are Muslims reading on this site as well, consider them before you announce that the followers of Christ are codedly hoping their brother has a life-threatening disease that will ensure Osinbajo becomes President the Jonathan way

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by spott(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2015
emalek86:
Poll ke online ni! Diokpeski has been a member of APC even before the birth of christ, for all I know he must be influencing it.
Oga stop consoling yourself u hear. AIT recently showed a documentary putting GMB in a bad light.

34 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by emalek86(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

All I can understand from your post is that Buhari will die and osibanjo will take over, your church needs to be turn into a mosque

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2015
emalek86:
Lies!Raymond Dokpesi is an avid Goodluck Jonathan supporter he went with Daddy Showkey on January 19th to Aso Rock to show support for Goodluck Jonathan find the pictures in this link
http://www.premiumgist.com/daddy-showkey-meets-goodluck-jonathan-aso-rock-villa-show-support/

8 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by stebell(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

This time it's different,All Redeemed Church members are voting for APC
because of Pastor Osibanjo and you can imagine the number that are of
voting age. Go to any church majority of members are supporting APC
because of Osibanjo including my church members. They believe there is a
divine plan that will eventually lead Pastor Osibanjo to eventually be
President of the country.

If yu think RCCG members are voting that Taliban cos of Osinbajo, then yu hav to check-in a psychiatric hospital ASAP.
We cant afford to go back.

GEJ Rocks.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by otokx(m): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2015
How can we vote PDP and go back to on our generators? Mbanu no way.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by safarigirl(f): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2015
emalek86:
my friend stop advertising your stewpidity here.

Dokpesi has been Pro-GEJ even before the time of Moses, anyone who doesn't know that AIT is just the private version of NTA is in denial. Because the polls don't favour you it is now rigged and Dokpesi that has been having brunch with GEJ for years is now pro-Buhari

Bros abeg fear God

44 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by spott(m): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2015
safarigirl:
what an eediotic reason to vote anyone. So if this 'divine plan' is fulfilled, Osibanjo will use the country's money to dash all RCCG kids free scholarship, abi he'll be paying everyone's tithe abi kini?

I swear down, the way Nigerians reason at times, it's no wonder why we're still here. And I pray that 'divine plan' meets it's waterloo

PS: no be everything you suppose post online. Some observations are best left as personal knowledge, there are Muslims reading on this site as well, consider them before you announce that the followers of Christ are codedly hoping their brother has a life-threatening disease that will ensure Osinbajo becomes President the Jonathan way
you can interpret his message in different ways. He might not be wishing for the death of GMB like the way PDP has be wishing for it. Probably when GMB steps down when his 8 years tenure finishes, Osinbajo might be the next president.

19 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Arysexy(m): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2015
[s]
seges:

You will witness the defeat of GEJ and Sambo on that day. Nigerians are tired of the impunity and barefaced corruption Goodluck Jonathan allows in this country. Here was his latest statement concerning corruption today"It is better to let 9 criminals go free than convict one innocent one" this means if he is re-elected he plans to let the vast corruption continue.
[/s]

Have u seen d buhari shyts on AIT?

My friend that watched it with me Just decamped from apc to pdp.

Lol, e go be una like film

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by safarigirl(f): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2015
emalek86:

All I can understand from your post is that Buhari will die and osibanjo will take over, your church needs to be turn into a mosque
which mosque? That's the first building that should be pulled down in the events that Buhari wins the election.

Level the place with immediate effect lest they begin to organise 21-day fasting and prayer for the death of Buhari

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 27, 2015
spott:

you can interpret his message in different ways. He might not be wishing for the death of GMB like the way PDP has be wishing for it. Probably when GMB steps down when his 8 years tenure finishes, Osinbajo might be the next president.
Pastor Osibanjo will play an integral role in developing Nigeria of our dreams where corruption will be a thing of the past. We are not wishing for Buhari's Death,Osibanjo will guide Buhari to lead the Nation well and will eventually take over and be Buhari's successor.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Have u seen d buhari shyts on AIT?

My friend that watched it with me Just decamped from apc to pdp.

Lol, e go be una like film
It was paid propaganda by PDP,I disputed all the points in the documentary with facts and video footage in my thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2074548/dispelling-ait-documentary-pdp-propaganda

12 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by richybanky(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2015
I just voted for BUHARI, I said it before and will keep saying it Nigerians ar wise now, PDP can continue with dere propaganda while APC is telling us wat dey ar going to do if buhari emerged as d winner.. May d best candidate win d election!

23 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Arysexy(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2015
safarigirl:

This is Just d reason most yorubas are supporting APC not that they Love GMB.

Out of d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaks.

Many will be disappointed.

Meanwhile they shouldnt confuse redeem having many mushroom churches as having d largest Christian denomination population.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by zeelo2014: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2015
I don't know why people are being forward, elections are barely 3 weeks from now, just sit back and watch who wins. wtf is the significance of online poll in Nigeria? The same people ranting on twitter, FB, NL are the same people that vote in the online poll. Elections are won on the street, villages, remote areas, by people that don't have access to online propaganda. The jobless people ranting online will be too busy typing away while the elections are conducted. Just have a little patience and watch! !!

18 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by jorlons(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2015
AIT the most controversial private tv station. Who takes these people seriously?

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2015
zeelo2014:
I don't know why people are being forward, elections are barely 3 weeks from now, just sit back and watch who wins. wtf is the significance of online poll in Nigeria? The same people ranting on twitter, FB, NL are the same people that vote in the online poll. Elections are won on the street, villages, remote areas, by people that don't have access to online propaganda. The jobless people ranting online will be too busy typing away while the elections are conducted. Just have a little patience and watch! !!
The fact that Buhari is winning by a wide margin in one of the most PRO-PDP station speaks volume of what the result will be in 3 weeks time. Even after initially AIT tried to manipulate it in favour of Goodluck Jonathan then stopped when they got called out,Buhari is still winning by a wide margin. He has been accepted throughout the country especially because of Pastor Osibanjo,I've watched his campaign in all the Geo-Political zones from North,East,West and South and see Nigerians are yearning for change from the present corruption.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.