Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) (14515 Views)

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by ceo4eva: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2015
The Gbong Gwom of Jos presented farm tools to President Jonathan at his palace yesterday evening after the president's election campaign in Plateau state. More pics after the cut...

Source:
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/01/photos-gej-receives-farm-tools-as-gift.html?m=1

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by ceo4eva: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2015
More Photos...

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by ceo4eva: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2015
God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Plateau State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by DonBethel: 6:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Sign of Agricultural Excellence!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by SparkAngel(f): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2015
DonBethel:
Sign of Agricultural Excellence!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by JECBOSS: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Everybody wants to associate with Jonathan.
Ride On, Mr President

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by damoskiy(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Signs that he would return to his area of specification....Zoology...but with a new dimension....farming...
GEJ return to where u belong.... Otueke Straight....Direct flight is available
Sai Buhari...

43 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by JECBOSS: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2015
damoskiy:
Signs that he would return to his area of specification....Zoology...but with a new dimension....farming...
GEJ return to where u belong.... Otueke Straight....Direct flight is available
Sai Buhari...
I agree with u. That's after 2019!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Princess2be(f): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Gej setting the pace while the illiterate terrorist general Buhari is still forging his certificate and testimonial grin

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till Buhari shout hallelujah

Btw

I just love this ceo4eva
#nohomo

lol...ceo4eva has decided to cause some people here HBP. Take am easy bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by xreal: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2015
it's a message.
Farming + crude oil - corruption = greater nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by damoskiy(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2015
JECBOSS:

I agree with u. That's after 2019!
after MAY 29th,2015

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by CoCoLav(f): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2015
He he he!
Could this be what I'm thinking? grin
I thought fishing was the primary occupation in Otueke?
Well...at least he could start cassava farming and produce cassava bread.

GEJ till......

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Nmeri17: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2015
CoCoLav:
He he he!
Could this be what I'm thinking? grin
I thought fishing was the primary occupation in Otueke?
Well...at least he could start cassava farming and produce cassava bread.

GEJ till......

no work today?? smiley
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by CoCoLav(f): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Nmeri17:
no work today?? smiley

I'm at work smiley
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by harrysterol(m): 7:23am On Jan 27, 2015
na farm sure pass

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Yeweyyyyy, Odikwa serious!
Even Gbon-gwon Jos know Sey Jonathan is not coming back. Indirectly telling Jonathan that, even though Otueke is full of water, yhu can come and join me here to be farming Irish-potatoes before the next coming raining season.

Odikwa Farmer Jons.

GEJ till 2015

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Dejohnbull: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
The Gbong Gwom of Jos presented farm tools to President Jonathan at his palace yesterday evening after the president's election campaign in Plateau state. More pics after the cut...

Source:
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/01/photos-gej-receives-farm-tools-as-gift.html?m=1
Sing of greater agriculture ahead. Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2015

President Jonathan is honoured and respected everywhere he goes...

That hoe reminds him of when he had no shoesgrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by JECBOSS: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
abuayman:
Yeweyyyyy, Odikwa serious!
Indirectly telling Jonathan that, even though Otueke is full of water, yhu can come and join me here to be farming Irish-potatoes before the next coming raining season.

Odikwa Farmer Jons.
Shut up! Get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by 1stola: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2015
YES!
THE MODAFOKA REALLY NEEDS SUCH TOOL
COZ, WE ARE SENDING HIM BACK TO HIS VILLAGE SOON.
SAI GMB/PYO

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by mcmukoko12(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2015
zzz
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by ichidodo: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2015
I know that Otuoke is a riverine area and we hear the land about Aso villa is very fertile.....fertile for a second tenure by our amiable and humble el presidente.GEJ4EVER...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Meaning He should go out to farm in Otueke..
Dis Gej sef...always laughing lyk sumtn else..nawa o.
Even during kerry's visit,Kerry was unhappy with the way he was casual over serious matters

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Dem for give am net and canoe for the trip back to otuke

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2015
GEj has done a lot in revamping the Agricultural sector.

GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2015

A hoe is an ancient and versatile agricultural tool used to move small amounts of Buhari. Common goals include APC weed control by agitating the surface of the certificate around Buhari piling structures around the base of developments (hilling), creating visions (drills) and shallow trenches for planting seeds and bulbs, to chop Bokoharam, roots and crop ungovernable residues, and even to dig or move sycophants, when harvesting root crops that set the pace for even distribution of wealth
grin grin

Culled from http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoe_(tool)

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Following
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015

So he can start tilling the soil before buhari's fertilizers arrive otuoke?

Chai!!

TKO!
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by frodobee: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015
He has really tried in agro biz.
Even with months of naira devaluation yet we have not seen any ripple yet on food commodities. It hasn't happened before in this country, even our very truthful Buhari admitted it recently at a rally in Anambra. Kudo's to economic management team and the agric minister.

Meanwhile my properties are selling fast.
For guys from Ala-Igbo, kpoturum for that land
or house for Coal city. Onwe some sharp properties
di kitaa ighota go? Don't wait for ndi ufu-anya to
burn your biz under the pretext of election violence,
before you do the needful. Kpoturum taata. Check
my sig.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by MillionDollars: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015
lol.. It would be used to clear his path to OTUOKE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by freshness2020: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Please what's the relationship between Akwa ibom and plateau. They seem to have one thing in common!
..their names though!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"FG Building New Prison, Planning To Arrest Us In 2018" - Uche Secondus / Osinbajo, Governors Meet At Aso Rock / Body Mass Index Now Criterion For Promotion, Says Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.