Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) (7795 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) / Breaking News: AIT Founder, Chief Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Death / AIT/PDP Anti BUHARI Documentary Reply By Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2015
The sponsored documentary by PDP on AIT has changed nothing, rather strengthening the faith the masses have reposed in GMB!
This is Tsunami of change, Umbrella can't save him from being blown off to Otueke.
Change is certain!

23 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by eleko1: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2015
sad JONA LET MY PIPU GO! CHANGE IS COMING TO ASO ROCK COME MAY 29 ,2015

30 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Lol

Sounds like the opposition are worried by this documentary

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by samxylino(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2015
how did PDP even reach 35percent....dey always cheating in everything....

Long live the new president
Long live sai Buhari

35 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by menesheh(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Can somebody pls post the youtube url for us to watch too

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Burger01(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2015
samxylino:
how did PDP even reach 35percent....dey always cheating in everything....

Long live the new president
Long live sai Buhari
The 35% are the clueless infested ones. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Flets: 6:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Hahahahhahaha

APC showed its cards too early, they were having fun with their apprentice propaganda for the past few months.

Now PDP is striking with some real shit and the headless chickens have been running around crying. I always knew the long silence by PDP was geared towards something.

The next two weeks will be very intense.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by reezee: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2015
how did upp get 0.82%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by chison89: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2015
If in that documentary is what really happened,hmm?Mehn!!!!Jona till 2019

I know jona is not a saint but comparing him wit his strongest opponent,he is 90% bro!!!!

If u agree with me hit like but if u are against u knw wat to just hit share

29 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by decode55(m): 7:15am On Jan 27, 2015
a thread for apc e-rats to lick their wounds and console themselves ahead of the forthcoming elections cheesy cheesy

Remember, the polls are not conducted online

GEJ would whoop that illiterate's _ass come Feb14 grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2015
That documentary was nothing but waste of precious time, resources and manpower. Campaign of calumny and disgraceful. AIT fall my hand gan. I prefer channels station to AlT now.

May God let us all witness FEBUHARI alive and hearty, amen

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by 1stola: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2015
sai GMB

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by johncreek: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why some Nigerians are clueless.
Jonathan has nothing to tackle him with rather than all this false documentary and certificate issues.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by HzRF(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:
The sponsored documentary by PDP on AIT has changed nothing, rather strengthening the faith the masses have reposed in GMB!
This is Tsunami of change, Umbrella can't save him from being blown off to Otueke.
Change is certain!
Congratulation to our AIT President General Mohammed Muhammad buahri
Goan present the result to him dey fool ursef

Gej won an online contest buh me no base my hope on it

Continue to deceive ursef

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by ichidodo: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2015
They know that documentary has exposed the monster called Buhari hence this crying thread...learners don't know when they were busy heaping online and TV abuse on the Presidency now they're trying to console themselves with online poll stats as if those with access to internet will stand under the hot sun for Buhari..

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by stag: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Congrats! But the problem with online opinion polls is that it captures only the opinions of the literate/elite who have the means (time, devices, internet) to partake. Bulk of nigerian/african voters are out there. And out there among these, is where the real result is.

Just one curious question though:
How many of these people have voter's cards to vote and are actually going to vote and not sit in their homes on that day? Plus those shouting change + the PDPs + those that participated in the online opinion polls undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by genieplus86(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2015
APC need not worry, people who have decided for Change will always stick to Change. If with high price of crude oil our military can not win Boko Haram, government can not keep trade unions happy after signing negotiations, we could not get our refineries working , unemployment is high among youths, electricity tariff is increasing with no improvement, corruption is rift , our currency now trade within 202 Naira to a dollar, and the leader of a country would say he would not jail corrupt people , and we have a huge debt then Change must come.
I can not imagine another 4years of this same government in power with the fall of crude oil price, who is fooling who? Why can't people see the need for Change. I never would have thought that in my lifetime I would see Buhari as president but with the way this present government has mismanaged our Commonwealth we should be left with no choice than seek Change.
Vote Buhari/Osibanjo for CHANGE. I am not voting a party I am voting for credibility.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by genieplus86(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2015
APC need not worry, people who have decided for Change will always stick to Change. If with high price of crude oil our military can not win Book Haram, government can not keep trade unions happy after signing negotiations, we could not get our refineries working , unemployment is high among youths, electricity tariff is increasing with no improvement, corruption is rift , our currency now trade within 202 Naira to a dollar, and the leader of a country would say he would not jail corrupt people , and we have a huge debt then Change must come.
I can not imagine another 4years of this same government in power with the fall of crude oil price, who is fooling who? Why can't people see the need for Change. I never would have thought that in my lifetime I would see Buhari as president but with the way this present government has mismanaged our Commonwealth we should be left with no choice than seek Change.
Vote Buhari/Osibanjo for CHANGE. I am not voting a party I am voting for credibility.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Justbright(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2015
stag:
Congrats! But the problem with online opinion polls is that it captures only the opinions of the literate/elite who have the means (time, devices, internet) to partake. Bulk of nigerian/african voters are out there. And out there among these, is where the real result is.

Just one curious question though:
How many of these people have voter's cards to vote and are actually going to vote and not sit in their homes on that day? Plus those shouting change + the PDPs + those that participated in the online opinion polls undecided

how many of d illiterate has access to watch AIT?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by AmucheJane(f): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Story for the gods. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Hahaha twerking to otueks grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Kakpos: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2015
P D P ARE KILLING THEMSELVES PEOPLE LIKE BUHRAI BECAUSE HE DOESN'T TOLERATE RUBISH, TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY KNOW. I PIT P D P

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by kent79: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2015
People Deceiving People!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by etties: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan will win the February 14th Election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by guttentag(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2015
This is how the handover will be, very peaceful and friendly when he eventually wins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by laurel03(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Febuhari 14 giving them headache.... Even Dokpesi will vomit money he chop... Jail go full of rich men

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by feeekey(f): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Ebele kuro lona oga nbo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by GoldCircle: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2015
70% of the people who will vote that day do not have a twitter or facebook account. Just keep that in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2015
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by gibzzhd: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2015
since when has AIT Become INEC.any way I expect d latter to do a nice job on d 14th to declare Gej WINNER and d majority will b crying.I will b sending u guy a dozen handkerchiefs anyway.ping me afta FAILbuhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Flets:
Hahahahhahaha

APC showed its cards too early, they were having fun with their apprentice propaganda for the past few months.

Now PDP is striking with some real shit and the headless chickens have been running around crying. I always knew the long silence by PDP was geared towards something.

The next two weeks will be very intense.

Long silence by PDP?? Dude, where have you been? A cave?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AIT, PDP propaganda against GMB failed (photo) by gibzzhd: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Lol..............hahahahahaha can't stop laughing. APC b lk yeah AIT declaring bahari winner.PDP b lk don't worry INEC has it all in control

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hating Them Will Kill Us Faster / Benue PDP Suffers Setback As Boko Jumpa Leads Thousands To APC (Photo) / Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.