Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! (1531 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / How I Celebrated Tonight I Broke Up With My Girl Friend (pic) / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by mrjojo: 6:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Going straight to the point.. 2 years ago i was dating this damsel, she was young, innocent, Loved her to pieces, then she was childish and never took the relationship serious even with my constant plead and patience so i broke up and i planed to make up within a week, just wanted to let her see how things are going to be without me..
Within a week i heard she was already dating someone else, got so angry and started dating some she knew quite well too, just to get back at her...I realize later she wasn't dating that person but it was already late, cos i was deep into dating someone else...
I never for once stopped loving her even though i acted like i don't, Now it 2years and i still love her so much..How do i get her back please, just confirmed she is single...
Some is going to ask, What took me so long? Well i was waiting for the perfect time, which i later realize there is non and both us were dating and non-worked, non compared to what we had, I WANT THAT BACK!!!!
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2015
You are just stupid thats all.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2015
After playing mind games, you want her back? she doesn't deserve you any more.
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by pasqal09: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2015
mrjojo:
Going straight to the point.. 2 years ago i was dating this damsel, she was young, innocent, Loved her to pieces, then she was childish and never took the relationship serious even with my constant plead and patience so i broke up and i planed to make up within a week, just wanted to let her see how things are going to be without me..
Within a week i heard she was already dating someone else, got so angry and started dating some she knew quite well too, just to get back at her...I realize later she wasn't dating that person but it was already late, cos i was deep into dating someone else...
I never for once stopped loving her even though i acted like i don't, Now it 2years and i still love her so much..How do i get her back please, just confirmed she is single...
Some is going to ask, What took me so long? Well i was waiting for the perfect time, which i later realize there is non and both us were dating and non-worked, non compared to what we had, I WANT THAT BACK!!!!

Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by harrysterol(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2015
your on a road to paradise!! no turning back, so just face your front n drive the go
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Afrok(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Ok... No one is perfect that's why we are humans, u've made ur mistakes and I guess u've equally learnt from them. There is no law binding exes from coming together again, so give it a shot coz there is no crime in trying.

I wish U all the very best, initiate the comeback and give her time for Yes or No....

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by mrjojo: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Afrok:
Ok... No one is perfect that's why we are humans, u've made ur mistakes and I guess u've equally learnt from them. There is no law binding exes from coming together again, so give it a shot coz there is no crime in trying.

I wish U all the very best, initiate the comeback and give her time for Yes or No....
Thanks Bro
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by mrjojo: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:

After playing mind games, you want her back? she doesn't deserve you any more.
I didn't play mind games, I was hurt
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2015
excuse me o, what abt d current gal u ar dating o? u wnt to break her heart for ur ex who may av possibly forgotten she had relatnshp wit u? atleast u shld stdy her moves and body language if she wld acept u bak bt if her bdy language denote -ve, den dnt loose d current gal o, eni le eku meji maa npadanu ni o ani padanu o.
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
mrjojo:
I didn't play mind games, I was hurt
explain how you were hurt?
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Maamin(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Reason you should never have been there before grin
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2015
You saw her recently and realized her body is now set,

Figure 8 toh bad!

Thats when it struck you, that she's still the one?

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by mrjojo: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
kaybiel2u:
excuse me o, what abt d current gal u ar dating o? u wnt to break her heart for ur ex who may av possibly forgotten she had relatnshp wit u? atleast u shld stdy her moves and body language if she wld acept u bak bt if her bdy language denote -ve, den dnt loose d current gal o, eni le eku meji maa npadanu ni o ani padanu o.
Am not dating currently, Moreover, I haven't love anyone like her
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by mrjojo: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:
explain how you were hurt?
I loved her so much then, and she took for granted, long story, she was young,might be the reason.. And she started dating someone else just a week after, though I got to know she wasn't, she " just wanted to make me jealous"
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Weird enough, I perfectly understand the dilemna you're in.

Ask her back, don't waste anymore time. You don't even need advice on this.
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by passionate88: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2015
mrjojo:
Are you dating now? If yes, will you break the heart of one just to get her?
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by mrjojo: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
passionate88:
Are you dating now? If yes, will you break the heart of one just to get her?
Am not currently dating..
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by mrjojo: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
MzNelly:
Weird enough, I perfectly understand the dilemna you're in.

Ask her back, don't waste anymore time. You don't even need advice on this.
Thanks,atleast someone understand my situation.. Was with her on Saturday, don't even know how to tell her
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
mrjojo:
Thanks,atleast someone understand my situation.. Was with her on Saturday, don't even know how to tell her

Tell her like you're telling me: "I love you, I made a mistake. If there's still a chance for us, let's make it work.

And keep me updated. grin
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by mrjojo: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Tell her like you're telling me: "I love you, I made a mistake. If there's still a chance for us, let's make it work.

And keep me updated. grin
hmm, Thanks, I will
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Kayoski(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
@op it saddens my heart dat u accused her of been childish because from wat i see u are more childish...as d man in d relationship wat example were u trying to lay by saying u wanted to get back at her(making her jealous ) by dating someone else....bro i tink dat is childish..bro if u want an advice i wud say stay out of relationships for nw and develop ursef emotionally so in d future u wud b able to handle situations like dis better and more maturedly...

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
mrjojo:
Going straight to the point.. 2 years ago i was dating this damsel, she was young, innocent, Loved her to pieces, then she was childish and never took the relationship serious even with my constant plead and patience so i broke up and i planed planned to make up within a week, just wanted to let her see how things are going to be without me..
Re: I Broke Up With Her, Help!!i Want Her Back!! by mrjojo: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=sauceny post=30179153][/quote]thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Guy To Wear a female Perfume and vice versa? / Exposed The Effects Of Masturbation / I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.