Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Some More Research Found A Guy That - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some More Research Found A Guy That (380 Views)

When A Scammer Tries To Scam One Who Does More Research Than The F.B.I / Can You Marry A Lady/guy That Nag Alot? / Am I The Only Guy That Doesnt Like Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some More Research Found A Guy That by manijani541: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Some more research found a guy that does that what they call seed treatment or they inject little seeds that are radioactive there about the size of a grain of rice the radioactive scene so to speak inject up to 70% of those into the prostate itself and it gives it more of a specific area to work with so it won ‘tactually Eremax irradiate the rest to the surrounding tissue and so he said okay that makes a little more sense to me still not too keen on the whole radiation thing but what I go more holistic route and see what I can do that's not can it be making me sick just so I can hear this cancer does more research goes into a fast learned all about nutrition fast for I eight days he comes up with has a book that's great I think I mentioned before in a day so healthy prostate and you I'm drink he did eliminate fast were you had lemon juice water maple syrup and cayenne pepper you drink that every day for eight days in that use a.

http://eremaxoriginal.com/

(1) (Reply)

How Man Was Burnt To Death On Third Mainland Bridge / Special For Brain Teezer's / Should War Against Corruption Start With Scrapping Of QUOTA SYSTEM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.