Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village (30413 Views)

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
are we safe? dis government don open our yansh yakata o...it is happening, av you watch that movie bfre?
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015
op reportedly crashed.
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by meltech(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=35pt]THIS IS NOT NIGERIA, BIG LIE.............[/size]
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by guy1234: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Guys look well now before we start commenting.

The setup doesn't look Nigerian. If that's a Nigerian village, does that look like how Nigerian villagers dress?

All those guys in the pix are on sneakers which is even highly unlikely in a place as sophisticated as Lagos, not to talk of a Nigerian village?

Una no fit do detective o.. So many other points to prove that pic wasn't taken in a Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by pazienza(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2015
seangy4konji:
Why cant Nigeria just get this and study how this was made and try to build their own...Thats a proper drone with missiles still attached to it unlike the toys the president was celebrating the other day.

Clueless nigga.

This was exactly what came to my mind immediately I saw that drone. If this drone actually fell in Nigeria.

All those profs in our universities are only good at cramming textbooks and coming to class to intimidate students. This is what they should be trying to use their brain to replicate, get the Damn drone into a lab ! get our best brains to take a closer look at it, give them funds and see what they can make out of it!
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by Litmus: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Guys look well now before we start commenting.

The setup doesn't look Nigerian. If that's a Nigerian village, does that look like how Nigerian villagers dress?

All those guys in the pix are on sneakers which is even highly unlikely in a place as sophisticated as Lagos, not to talk of a Nigerian village?

Una no fit do detective o.. So many other points to prove that pic wasn't taken in a Naija.

Yeah, dose not look quite Nigeria, although, i disagree with the idea that those Johnny-come-lately-to-modernity people look too sophisticated for Nigerians. Another thing, if this is Nigeria, why the automatic assumption that Drone is working for Nigeria and not for the enemy?

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by Andrew3(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
I can confidently confirm that the people in these pics are Malians. This is from Mali not naija. see their noses and colors grin grin grin
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by dragon2(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2015
it is a Chinese ch3 drone and we have been linked with them.

2 Likes

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by sammily(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Are those missiles I'm seeing there shocked shocked shocked

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by donshaddow(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Trash! Story doesn't correlate.

Unmanned drone in a village and CIA is sweeping the white-House?

This blogger should get a life.
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by stankezzy: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Please these guys should stay clear of this thing,it has self built destructive mechanism (timed bomb) in case it is captured by the enemy,except if it is brought down electronically,like the one done by the Iran I and.
If it is not dismantled the camera , sensors and transmitters are still working,sending information of every tin

Happening there.
very few of it has ever been captured in tact like this,I BELIEVE THEY INTENTIONALLY CRASHED IT , THINKING THAT IT WILL BE CAPTURED BY BOKO BOYS SO THAT INFORMATIONS WILL BE TRANSMITTED TO THEM.

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by Cannonleo(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2015
definitely one of the newly acquired chinese ch-3 drone
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by jamst(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2015
well,am not surprise at all...that drone might belong to either france or us
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by jamst(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2015
harrysterol:
so we get drones for Nija,? idonbiliveit, my ferrari big pass dis drone o
cant you see dat the drone look advance? 9ja no get d type
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by jamst(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
Na wa ooo.

See free land for commercial farming, yet ab0ki wan die for politics.

That drone is still lethargic, How come it didn't explode on crashing?
i think was because of the stealthy materials it was made from...that drone is a stealth drone
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by besttrader: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Good for the Nigerian Air Force to quickly lay hands on this drone, so we can reverse engineer it. It will aid us leap into drone manufacturing and design (tweak our own GULMA UAV). I see good where others see bad!!
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by jamst(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Kool!

Why don't the military take it apart, study the materials and produce something similar.

That's how you learn.
[/size]
grin in ur dream! Our military isnt like the iranians
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by jamst(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Abi US sent d drone to nigeria ni?
they might,cos they have drones base in niger republic

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by Cruzeiro(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
A drone is supposed to be unmanned nw... Dts why it is a drone.
Anyway, NAF do de needful.. You guys are trying.
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by jamst(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
This is really interesting
But an official explanation is required
BTW... Why those aboki no claim na dem shoot the the drone?
well,the 'bokoharam' might come out sooner or later to claim responsibility
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by PapiWata: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Ffuck yeah. Thank you Uncle Sam. That is an armed drone, WITH a pair of small air-to-ground missile still attached to the under-wing weapons launch pods. Yeeeeeeeeeeehawww ! Ride 'em cowbow. Give 'em HELL ! Light those muffukiz up like the fourth of July, and send them off QUICK, for their 72 in hell. Yeah buddy !

I knew it. I ffucking knew it ! Obama he mama didn't raise no fools. Obama he don't be half-steppin'. Obama he be ffucking muffuks UP !

Look at those Boko Haram terror toddlers dancing for joy over just one specimen, out of a ffucking aerial ARMADA of drones already prowling the mean and deadly skies of northern Nigeria, dealing summary explosive death and incineration from above, for all who deserve it.

Where are all those die-hard African isolationists now that concrete EVIDENCE is there on the ground at the battle front. Where the ffuck are those pessimistic head-in-the-sand ignoramuses ?
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by PapiWata: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2015
sammily:
Are those missiles I'm seeing there shocked shocked shocked

Damn straight my brother, your eyes are NOT deceiving you. Uncle Sam is ENGAGED with the enemy in northern Nigeria. No further evidence is required. Period.

[size=16pt]Oga Seun this is an explosive POLITICAL report. PLEASE, please approve for it to be transferred to the politics forum. This is earth-shaking news that the whole world needs to hear about.[/size]
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by jamst(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
idupaul:
We now all know who has been providing air support for BOKO Haram.. I have always said that the ease with which boko haram overrun our bases the must have some form of air support
hmmm! That is interesting...did you know that the so-called bokoharam war is a proxy war by those so-called superpowers

2 Likes

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by jamst(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2015
huh! To me,drones are useless when the weather condition is unfriendly
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by PapiWata: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2015
jamst:
huh! To me,drones are useless when the weather condition is unfriendly

The weather in northern Nigeria, particularly when the wind dies down and there is no blowing dust, is IDEAL for the operation of drones, whose operators, sitting in a facility near Las Vegas Nevada, USA, can spot Bokko Hari's virgin hunters scurrying about like so many cockroaches on the ground, all ready for annihilation from the Bear in the Air.

[size=14pt]Oga Seun, this one na political front page matter o. I beg make you put hand for this matter. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by jamst(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
PapiWata:

The weather in northern Nigeria, particularly when the wind dies down and there is no blowing dust, is IDEAL for the operation of drones, whose operators, sitting in a facility near Las Vegas Nevada, USA, can spot Bokko Hari's virgin hunters scurrying about like so many cockroaches on the ground, all ready for annihilation from the Bear in the Air.

[size=14pt]Oga Seun, this one na political front page matter o. I beg make you put hand for this matter. [/size]
indeed!
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by Litmus: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Stop underestimating the enemy. Five years battling the Nigerian Army,recording many successes on the field and media, is beyond the ability of Bokoharam without outside help. Location of Drone images looks questionable but if Nigeria rule nothing out.

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by slimmax: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Kool!

Why don't the military take it apart, study the materials and produce something similar.

That's how you learn.
[/size]
You just did justice to what I was about to contribute. Your head too correct.

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2015
kristonium:
that drone still remains a timed bomb until it is effectively dismantled!
warned those guys to stay clear
there are to busy snapping pishures na cheesy
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by xtervaganza(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2015
See stoopid headline... ......... .. Unmanned drone? Like there are manned drones
Re: Unmanned Drone Crashes In Borno Village by bigtt76(f): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Very correct ...its either you call it a Drone or Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) grin

manmacho:

TO SAY AN UNMANNED DRONE I THINK IS WRONG, IT CANNOT BE A DRONE IF IT IS MANNED.

POINT OF CORRECTION A DRONE IS A DRONE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE AN UNMANNED DRONE.
A DRONE IS A DRONE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom / Do Not Fall For Scam From The Following Travel & Tour Agencies / Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.