Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (44966 Views)

Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! / Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by osjoshua(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2015
The fault of GEJ
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by eightsin(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Ladies fight
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by NaijaNewsToday: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
what??
cheesy onye nti ike angry cheesy. grin

Una no go kee person with laff for this NL undecided grin.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by tivta(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2015
She would have been gunned down in the US by now.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 27, 2015
AmberQueen:

Yes! I will be comin to Nigeria on d 31st with Amber Rose...
U should come hang out wit us on D'banj's 10th anniversary tongue

Wow! Finally, a reply from my celebrity crush cheesy gradually getting there. #surulere
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by lalasticlala(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Personally I have read the Linda's story on that, I think Funke' action is unnecessary. ...

Linda only reported what she saw...

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Truckpusher(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy onye nti ike angry cheesy. grin

Una no go kee person with laff for this NL undecided grin.
I guess the literal meaning of the highlighted part is 'an individual with a strong ear' but actually in figure of speech classifies one as a stubborn,unyielding and an unrelenting fellow?...am I right?
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2015
buh that's none of my business. where's my Goko Cleanser?
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by kingsman66(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Sorry for linda because the yourba gal wil surely sue her to block or close her blog....gossip blogger
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Wow! Finally, a reply from my celebrity crush cheesy gradually getting there. #surulere

grin kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess the literal meaning of the highlighted part is 'an individual with a strong ear' but actually in figure of speech classifies one as a stubborn,unyielding and an unrelenting fellow?...am I right?
Nna, I buro onye igbo? Sorry smiley
The latter, most appropriately...lol
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by RYANAYO(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
VIDEO: President Jonathan Amazing Speech At Bishop Oyedepo At Winners Chapel on sunday
Does religion have too much influence within Nigerian politics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-v8aok4sFc
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Sijo01(f): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Last time iChecked, there is what we call FOI which was sign under gun point

If your character is being assassinated and you have the means to correct it or seek redress, Will you let it slide all in the name of FOI?
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Barezzi(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Thebrightest:
j
for juvenile
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Truckpusher(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2015
chimkaire:
Nna, I buro onye igbo? Sorry smiley
The latter, most appropriately...lol
Mba .....'Abum Onye igbo but anam anu onu igbo ofuma ofuma. cheesy grin
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by ThimmyWood(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
I have never for once be a fan of this Linda of a lady but I think she is going out of her way more like tarnishing other people's image all in the name of making money......and those talking of FOI ..... I want to believe your dictionary still has slander and libel.
Some peeps from the other end of the Niger Bridge can be very funny........ Always synonymous with he or she is our own. So because she is your own she cannot be criticized or sued.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by okooloyun1(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Toluabigr8:
linda head wil soon b cutoff by boko boys
Nawa for u ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by ThimmyWood(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2015
I have never for once be a fan of this Linda of a lady but I think she is going out of her way more like tarnishing other people's image all in the name of making money......and those talking of FOI ..... I want to believe your dictionary still has slander and libel.
Some peeps from the other end of the Niger Bridge can be very funny........ Always synonymous with he or she is our own. So because she is your own she cannot be criticized.
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by listenersky: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by poundlander: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Sue for what?? All thanks to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 's Freedom of Information act our kin-sistet Linda Ikeji is covered and insured against civil suits.Akindele should be well advised to keep her sh**t together because,in addition to giving more fuel to the gossip columns, all this hating from her and numerous busy bodies out there cannot stop our rising star.

kin-sister indeed! when Linda Ikeji blogged that your father molested your mother in the presence of your sisters. Don't condemn her, after all, you are kin-related. This your statement further exposed who you really are. "GEJ is my kin-neighbor, i can't condemn his Government". Anybody that did is an ENEMY.
For your information, during OBJ's reign, his worst antagonists are the Yoruba, because they don't celebrate mediocrity at the expense of RELATION

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by slap1(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Chai. So Funke Akindele is now a 'Miss'? Na wa o!
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by kay1one(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=14pt]That linda ikeji b!tch![/size]
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by omonnakoda: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshkid:
I hate Linda ikeji for the fact that She has bin keeping malice wit Olamide(badoo) for over 2yrs angry sad

What does "keeping malice" mean in English please?
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by mpowa(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
Personally I have read the Linda's story on that, I think Funke' action is unnecessary. ...

SMH! so Funke should just keep quiet while someone is smearing are name to make Money? the way we reason ehnn! some people are even saying Freedom of information, she doesn't have the same freedom to express her grievances when she's wronged? so you think you can destroy people in the name of freedom of speech? Everybody have freedom, including the person you're slandering, if you use urs to threaten mine, I'll make sure you pay for it dearly to the last kobo.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Blazinraj01(f): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Sue for what?? All thanks to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan 's Freedom of Information act our kin-sister Linda Ikeji is covered and insured against civil suits.Akindele should be well advised to keep her sh**t together because,in addition to giving more fuel to the gossip columns, all this hating from her and numerous busy bodies out there cannot stop our rising star.
Everything must be about ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2015
AmberQueen:

grin kiss

I hope il get to have a feel of that Ukwu n other features when we finally meet wink kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by soniaogbu(f): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2015
All this our Ms
Re: Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji by Speakdatruth: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

wot she saw indeed?
n why wont it b unnecessary wen u pipo live on gossip/negative news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.