Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Read::: Identifying An Insane Man And His/her Voting Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read::: Identifying An Insane Man And His/her Voting Right (347 Views)

Rivers APC Hails Edo People For Voting Right / We’re Identifying Banks, Countries Where Stolen Funds Were Lodged — Buhari / 10 Simple Steps To Voting Right Come Saturday March 28th, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read::: Identifying An Insane Man And His/her Voting Right by DaJulee(f): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2015
IDENTIFYING AN INSANE MAN, AND HIS/HER VOTING RIGHT.

By Julius Diamond

14th Febraury is still far but so close. It is expected that on this day all male and female Nigerians who are of voting age is expected to VOTE for the best presidential candidate. This expected event draws my attention to take a closer look at citizen's voting behaviors.

Not all citizens vote with their right senses. This explains that most citizens vote in a state of INSANITY.

For knowledge purposes: an INSANE man, as can be referred to a crazy man or mad man is a man characterized with spectrum of behaviors identified by mental instabilities, physical disorder and certain abnormal behavioural patterns.

I may know no much about the Nigerian Constitution in respect to the right for an INSANE man to vote. But, I know that the candidate for which an INSANE man votes is a man who is a danger to himself and to to others.

However, I wish to lay bare some identifiable indication of an INSANE man and why he/she should not be allowed to VOTE.

I may wish to posite that an INSANE man can be identified with the following:

1. An insane man will vote for a candidate at 76 years.

2. An insane man will votes for a candidate with no school certificate.

2. An insane man will vote a candidate with too many controversies.

3. An insane man will vote Dictatorship against Democracy.

4. An insane man will Vote a religious bigot.

5. An Insane man will vote for an Ethnic sentimentalist.

6. An insane man will vote for Naira (money) to eat today and suffer tomorrow (APC).

7. An insane man will vote for a Corruption oriented Association of Past criminal party.

8. An insane man will vote for a candidate known for agitating violence.

A turn of the coin expalains a SANE man. A sane man as can be referred to a "healthy mind in a healthy body" is a man who will VOTE for a candidate whose name alone(Goodluck)is what any human will wish for in Life.

From this perspective, I can categorically say that "ANY THOUGHT OF THINKING TO VOTING GEN BUHARI IS INSANITY".

Therefore, He who claim to be SANE must realize his SANITY and VOTE for the most CREDIBLE, TRANFORMATION ORIENTED, PEACE SEEKING, WOMEN ORIENTED, YOUTH ORIENTED, AND GOD FEARING CANDIDATE.

VOTE DR GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN com 14 feb 2015.

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Short Live APC.

Re: Read::: Identifying An Insane Man And His/her Voting Right by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2015
An insane man will definitely campaign and vote for an incompetent president due to the Lil crump's he gets from corrupt politicians

(1) (Reply)

Your Problem Is Solved. / Disregard News Of Prof. Wole Soyinka Passing. Wicked Rumor! / Simple Mistakes PDP Faithfuls Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.