Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" (29477 Views)

Tiwa Savage &son Visit 2face House As She Have Fun With 2face Children(pics,vid) / 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals / PHOTOS: Mother Of 2face Children,.sunmbo Adeoye Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by amakachinwe3: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Nollywood actress and 2face Idibia's wife Annie Idibia in the latest issue of Motherhood In-Style magazine revealed t she wished to be the mother of all 2face's kids.

She also talked about motherhood,her parents being divorced and many more.

Read excerpts from her interview below:

On her parents divorcing when she was young:

It affected us negatively. It was so hard on us then.It’s not an experience I would want my kids to have to go through because when you’re used to being with two people and suddenly, you’re caught between who you’re going to live with or mummy
takes you and you are left wondering why daddy didn’t. It is so emotional.

On how it affected her:

My mum is a very strong woman, she scaled through it…My mum was a full housewife when she was with my dad, but after the divorce she had to work to take care of her 4 kids,and we all had to do minor jobs to help out.Maybe if I didn’t go through that I wouldn’t understand the pains of divorce and how it would affect the children. At the same time, I’ve learnt that life is not a bed of roses. That experience has made me more focused and stronger. It’s made
me the woman that I am and a better mother to my kids. Then, it makes me bent on ensuring that my marriage works too so my children won’t have to go through divorce and all the pains associated with it.

On being married to 2face Idibia:

No, I’m married to Innocent, one of the most amazing men in the
world. I want to believe our marriage is almost like every other marriage. He’s a good person a good dad, great husband, a wonderful brother-in-law and son-in-law, and he’s all that I thought he would be as a husband and more.

On the low and high points of their relationship :

I think it would be the first time I heard that other people were having his baby, the second should be when we both sat down and agreed to end the
relationship. We realized it couldn’t work and decided to break up. That was after I had Isabella.His proposal was a high point; the way he went about it was special. And my wedding! I didn’t think we were going to end up together, and that’s the honest truth.

On making changes :

I wish I was the mother of all
his kids; the seven of them. But they are my kids;I just wish I was their biological mum. They’re awesome; you can’t help but love them.Everything else has made everything better.

On how his other kids affect their marriage:

I won’t say it’s easy, I will not lie to you. I mean,you have kids with people, are you going to be
their enemy? You have to have at least some civil relationship with them; you have to be very civil but God has been very faithful, and it’s still God all the way because it’s really not easy. I do not regret being with my husband but I would not want
my daughter to be married to a man that has kids with other women, naturally. You know, it doesn’t make me love him less or feel like I don’t want to be here, I’m happy that I’m here, I don’t love him less, but I would not wish that for my daughter
because even if the man is in, how about the other parties involved? But then, like I said, it’s key to be civil.

On her pregnancy:

I had CS for both kids. With Isabel it was good, it Olivia it was horrible. I was sick all through my second pregnancy, and it was difficult. With Isabel, it was easy.

Source: http://wurl.cc/zkR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by queebeediva(f): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2015
Nice and I wish you both well!

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Movesz(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2015
2baba yu be the man o.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by simplemach(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Jeeez...! seven what? Nawaooo may be tuface dey shame to buy condom for chemist shop.

19 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2015
But 2face never wished for such.. As a matter of fact, 2face is a true definition of "Varieties Is The Spice Of Life. U know what I mean

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by farano(f): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2015
That's your own cross...bear it.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by sleemoon(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Na 8 children... Plus my sister own

22 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by ifyalways(f): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2015
sleemoon:
Na 8 children... Plus my sister own
Lmao

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Baba of every thing grin
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by axortedbabe(f): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2015
I knw hw u feel,u av no option than to bear it..
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by sammily(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by missbehave247(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Heya
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by donigspain(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Easier said!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Sharon6(f): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Unfortunately Mrs Idibia, wishes are not horses.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by ichidodo: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Don't be selfish,woman?!......share the love.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Akshow: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
silly woman, u don't need to be their biological mother before u assume d role of their mother and love them like u bore them

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Infomizer(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
7 Lucky Ninja Kids...

Who remembers that film?

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by intergral(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
She don come enjoy money how she no go talk like that.......... FOOLISH WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm.....2baba wishes too. That is life. A lesson to the upcoming ones.

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by sucess001(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=28pt]APC Far Better Than Pdp,Jonathan Very Corrupt- Fani Kayode(video)

https://www.nairaland.com/2115652/apc-leaders-far-better-than#30171733[/size]
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Hmm. She wish. If wishes were horse beggars will ride.
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by tolextony(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2015
I wish I were
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by klem93(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2015
thats just a wish, but be happy u own their dad finally

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by otijah(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
But 2face never wished for such.. As a matter of fact, 2face is a true definition of "Varieties Is The Spicies Of Life. U know what I mean
spicies kwa. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by barselon: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Ok
...... I wish I were ur brother.......
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2015
for your mind
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by kingarizona1(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Eyaaah!! I feel your pain
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by holicalpha(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Too bad you ain't..... 2face you no do well ooo.?? Why u dey cum inside them,abi na premium pussy dey get.?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by freshness2020: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Lol!
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by done63: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
grin angry angrylolz
Re: Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them" by Francon(f): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
I'm touched

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looks Glamorous In New Outfit (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.