Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. (10216 Views)

Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Nah nah. Your senile drunkard father is resting in hell now, we know how he was stoned to death for stealing. He was useless all his life till death and more reason why you have never been useful in your life. A cursed animal like you will end up committing suicide cos your life is messed up, reason you open useless thread daily without making sense.

Meanwhile, your erosion ravaged land is filled with baby factory everywhere and cursed children roaming everywhere. More reason you all troop to the Sw to survive cos of your infantile cursed land. You are despised in the West, North,Europe,America, South Africa and everywhere cos of the criminality in your blood. We know how your deranged mother is a village w.hore, where all sane and insane men in the village deposit there contaminated sperm, Big shame to your cursed family.

Lol. Your obsession with igbos is legendary!

Was it igbos that voted in tinubu bastard for you?

Is it igbos that act as stooge governors for your drug addict tinubu?

Yeye people. Keep blaming and hating on ibos for your own stupidity and laziness.

Maggaz!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by rusher14: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Mumu in an oil field you may get only a single conducive vent outlet!

Depending on the drilling capacity of the rig utilized and also the depth of the reserve you may need just one oil well vent.

Multiple drills over an oil field occur with smaller drills in shallow wells spread over sparingly in pockets.
Guy, you are talking nonsense and you are speaking to a geoscientist who is actively involved in the industry.
I repeat you never allocate a well to an individual or a company but you may allocate a field. Upon studies an operator of a field might decide to construct a well.
Again, a well is not assigned or allocated but a field is.
Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2015
rusher14:

Guy, you are talking nonsense and you are speaking to a geoscientist who is actively involved in the industry.
I repeat you never allocate a well to an individual or a company but you may allocate a field. Upon studies an operator of a field might decide to construct a well.
Kapish?

And what do they call offshore reserves?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by bjdon: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2015
My take on this is I think Buhari is not naive, maybe he was in 2011 but by now OBJ has briefed him on the realities on politics in Nigeria. He must know that he owes Tinubu something should he win the election, however by the time he wins he'll be the President C IN C, with enormous power at his disposal. I think he'll meet Tinubu half way, with some juicy appointments, although I see him warning that if any of the appointees are caught in corruption they would face the full wrath of the law.

Revoking Oil block licenses would be very difficult unless the aim is to nationalize them. There are legal implications, and the FG could be taken to court. If he revokes them and then Tinubu is seen to get some in new auctions, there will be a massive out cry, also it would do nothing to sooth what would be a very volatile situation in the South-South, after the loss of the Presidency.

In summary Buhari would be expected to reward Tinubu to some degree, but maybe not as far as Tinubu expects. Tinubu will have to play along as he has nowhere else to go.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Bruteforce101: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
[s]
GBTYO:

Lol. Your obsession with igbos is legendary!

Was it igbos that voted in tinubu bastard for you?

Is it igbos that act as stooge governors for your drug addict tinubu?

Yeye people. Keep blaming and hating on ibos for your own stupidity and laziness.

Maggaz!
[/s]

No, its the obsession with the village w.hore you call a mother. I dont bloody care about Tinubu but learn to keep your madness for Tinubu alone and not the whole Yoruba race. You yeeboes will always look for trouble and now playing the victim game, you can deny to be yeeboe till tomorrow, we know who you are. A jobless yeeboe tout browsing from a stolen chinko phone in a prison like one room.

Until you to your obsession with the SW and face your erosion ravaged land and the dying dirty wh.ore you called a mother. Idiat.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

No, its the obsession with the village w.hore you call a mother. I dont bloody care about Tinubu but learn to keep your madness for Tinubu alone and not the whole Yoruba race. You yeeboes will always look for trouble and now playing the victim game, you can deny to be yeeboe till tomorrow, we know who you are. A jobless yeeboe tout browsing from a stolen chinko phone in a prison like one room.

Until you to your obsession with the SW and face your erosion ravaged land and the dying dirty wh.ore you called a mother. Idiat.

Useless dirty, lazy, jealous, foolish, silly, Yoruba bastard!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2015
rusher14:

Kapish?

Oga geologist I am still waiting to hear what you geologist call an offshore oil reserve.

Is it oil field or oil well?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Bruteforce101: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2015
[s]
GBTYO:

Useless dirty, lazy, jealous, foolish, silly, Yoruba bastard!

grin grin grin grin
[/s]

You mean your late father is lazy and useless till death, may he continue to rot in hell fire. When will you rescue your foolish mother from the village, i just hope they dont finish her cos her rotten smelling. cunt is now in total disarray. You cursed, jobless dingbat

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Rusher14 has a point despite the fact that he is a janjjaweed.

You allocate fields to operators with probably most of crooked criminals owning some percentage like T Y Danjuma owned some percentage in OML 138(Akpo) until Obasanjo reduced it to maybe 10% or there about and the same thing goes for the offshore reserves.

Maybe you should goggle it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by rusher14: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Men stop confusing yourself.
An oilfield or acreage is assigned to an operator usually after a bidding process.
I really don't have to be doing this back and forth repartee.
Fact, a field be it onshore, offshore or even deep offshore is assigned to an operator who carries out a seismic and sundry other studies. Determines the prospectivity of the field and upon consideration constructs an oilwell maybe even more than one to maximise the output of the field or to bypass unfavourable structures and strata.
Please let's call it a day.
A field maybe assigned but certainly not a well.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by BlackTechnology: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2015
bjdon:
My take on this is I think Buhari is not naive, maybe he was in 2011 but by now OBJ has briefed him on the realities on politics in Nigeria. He must know that he owes Tinubu something should he win the election, however by the time he wins he'll be the President C IN C, with enormous power at his disposal. I think he'll meet Tinubu half way, with some juicy appointments, although I see him warning that if any of the appointees are caught in corruption they would face the full wrath of the law.

Revoking Oil block licenses would be very difficult unless the aim is to nationalize them. There are legal implications, and the FG could be taken to court. If he revokes them and then Tinubu is seen to get some in new auctions, there will be a massive out cry, also it would do nothing to sooth what would be a very volatile situation in the South-South, after the loss of the Presidency.

In summary Buhari would be expected to reward Tinubu to some degree, but maybe not as far as Tinubu expects. Tinubu will have to play along as he has nowhere else to go.

Only fools think that SS will allow their resources to be plunder.

I see war coming and one that will cost Nigeria her existence cool
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Caseless: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Fool, Theifnibu now owns half of Lagos.

Keep shouting propaganda.

Olodo people.

The foolishness of you guys can not be allowed to spread to the rest of the south with this Buhari scam nonsense.

are you this low in IQ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by rusher14: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

You allocate fields to operators with probably most of crooked criminals owning some percentage like T Y Danjuma owned some percentage in OML 138(Akpo) until Obasanjo reduced it to maybe 10% or there about and the same thing goes for the offshore reserves.

Thanks truckpusher.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by dustydee: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2015
I thought the PDP hired a PR firm to help them with the 2015 campaign? They should have hired me for less than half of what the firm was paid and I would have done a better job. Next!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by teufelein(f): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2015
rusher14:

Then respect yourself. Oilwells are never allocated. An oilfield may be obtained by a bidding process maybe even by direct government allocation but a well would never.
A well is constructed by whatever company as been assigned a field now go ahead and educate yourself.
I repeat Mumu educate yourself.

ab.oki, what you forgot to imput into your hasty equational calculation is that well established constructed Oilwells could be allocated to individual/corporates by ommission or commission...in the zoo nigeria logic had long taken a flight...mind you where you have yorubas, fulanis and awusa in a mix always do not forget to remember that you're dealing with illogical, irrational and barbaric creatures. complete types of underdevelopers i have never observed in my life.

ps: a german professor of mine said if you wanted to underdevelope a potential progressing nation hand it over to yorubas, fulanis and awusas...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
are you this low in IQ?
He is far way better than a nomad like you and your illiterate General who said he would ''pite kworofshion'' and stabilize global oil ''frice'' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

Are you aware that drilling capacities are alo regulated?

A field reserve holds a finite quantity of crude. The rate of drilling and exploration of the yield is also regulated within the liscence itself.

In an oil field not all areas may be economically and technically feasible to drill. So what makes an oil field economically feasible is both the yield capacity and accessibility.

In the US wee oil deposits are relatively recently formed they are sparingly distributed over a large area in relatively shallow depths and contain a lot of pre oil composites like shale. This is why you see several oil pumps in a small field in the US.

In Nigeria where the crude deposits are geologically late or older in formation, the crude reserves are much deeper and hold higher capacity with little or no shale but rather more natural gas which happens to be the last degrading process of crude.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
teufelein:

ab.oki, what you forgot to imput into your hasty equational calculation is that well established constructed Oilwells could be allocated to individual/corporates by ommission or commission...in the zoo nigeria logic had long taken a flight...mind you where you have yorubas, fulanis and awusa in a mix always do not forget to remember that you're dealing with illogical, irrational and barbaric creatures. complete types of underdevelopers i have never observed in my life.

ps: a german professor of mine said if you wanted to underdevelope a potential progressing nation hand it over to yorubas, fulanis and awusas...
I thought that madness stopped long time ago and is limited to marginal fields .

Are they still allocating appraised and developed oil wells to individuals in this country? shocked shocked

Honestly somebody needs to educate me right now........This is one of the reasons I have said , believed and would pursue the ideology that no Jonathan no oil from the Niger Delta to feed these ingrates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
are you this low in IQ?

Lookie here Lookie here...

What have we got here? A fine specimen of a Janjawiid field mouse asking about IQ level.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by BlackTechnology: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I thought that madness stopped long time ago and is limited to marginal fields .

Are they still allocating appraised and developed oil wells to individuals in this country? shocked shocked

Honestly somebody needs to educate me right now........This is one of the reasons I have said , believed and would pursue the ideology that no Jonathan no oil from the Niger Delta to feed these ingrates.

Gbam

No GEJ No Oil Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Are you aware that drilling capacities are alo regulated?

A field reserve holds a finite quantity of crude. The rate of drilling and exploration of the yield is also regulated within the liscence itself.

In an oil field not all areas may be economically and technically feasible to drill. So what makes an oil field economically feasible is both the yield capacity and accessibility.

In the US wee oil deposits are relatively recently formed they are sparingly distributed over a large area in relatively shallow depths and contain a lot of pre oil composites like shale. This is why you see several oil pumps in a small field in the US.

In Nigeria where the crude deposits are geologically late or older in formation, the crude reserves are much deeper and hold higher capacity with little or no shale but rather more natural gas which happens to be the last degrading process of crude.
I understood your point perfectly but my question has not been answered from the political point of view and policies surrounding the allocation of oil licenses .

Are they doling out oil licenses to individuals in the North and South West like they did during the military era and post civil war Nigeria when abokkis and Yorubas where having a field day with my wealth? sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Caseless: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
He is far way better than a nomad like you and your illiterate General who said he would ''pite kworofshion'' and stabilize global oil ''frice'' cheesy
to show that u are low also, u judged a man by his accent. Ur paymaster, a phd holder couldn't tell what is corruption and stealing, he couldnt differentiate btw sectarian and secretariat, he uses 's' in place of 'sh' and 'z' in place of 'g' in a word. Didnt you hear the question he asked in enugu? ''how much did jim nwobodo stole that buhari sent him to prison?" , etc, etc. And u have the mouth to complain on buhari.
BTW, have you seen africanapple? When you see her, do tell her I love her so much. I sure miss her...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by hedonistic: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu's greed is legendary and unprecedented, so there is nothing improbable about this report.

Tinubu solely ensured that Buhari emerged as the presidential candidate. Without Tinubu's manipulations, if Buhari had been left to his own devices, Atiku or Kwankwaso would have easily clinched the APC ticket.

Tinubu is a major financier of Buhari's campaign. He has unlimited funds to play around with, and so much of the campaign funding Buhari now has flows from sources associated with Tinubu.

If you consider all these factors, and knowing Tinubu's antecedents, you would realise that he is not doing this simply because he likes Buhari's face or because of Nigerians. He is preparing to become richer than Dangote IF Buhari manages to win the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by shizzle11(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

[s]Your useless cursed father is a dunce. You deranged yeeboe goat, from the Southeast[/s].
super dunce!

so whoever opposes the kleptomniac Tinubu is igbo?, useless yoloba blockhead from the South West

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by BlackTechnology: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2015
hedonistic:
Tinubu's greed is legendary and unprecedented, so there is nothing improbable about this report.

Tinubu solely ensured that Buhari emerged as the presidential candidate. Without Tinubu's manipulations, if Buhari had been left to his own devices, Atiku or Kwankwaso would have easily clinched the APC ticket.

Tinubu is a major financier of Buhari's campaign. He has unlimited funds to play around with, and so much of the campaign funding Buhari now has flows from sources associated with Tinubu.

If you consider all these factors, and knowing Tinubu's antecedents, you would realise that he is not doing this simply because he likes Buhari's face or because of Nigerians. He is preparing to become richer than Dangote IF Buhari manages to win the election.

This time around we are ready for him and his people

Our oil won't be plundered again cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
to show that u are low also, u judged a man by his accent. Ur paymaster, a phd holder couldn't tell what is corruption and stealing, he couldnt differentiate btw sectarian and secretariat, he uses 's' in place of 'sh' and 'z' in place of 'g' in a word. Didnt you hear the question he asked in enugu? ''how much did jim nwobodo stole that buhari sent him to prison?" , etc, etc. And u have the mouth to complain on buhari.
BTW, have you seen africanapple? When you see her, do tell her I love her so much. I sure miss her...
Cry me an ocean.

Was his dumb and iidiotic statement about stabilizing crude oil price a thing of his local tongue being in conflict with his spoken English? undecided

This is what happens to you when you get everything free - Say no to quota system and the shiity born to rule mentality and finally say no to FREE OIL MONEY LEST YOU SHOULD BECOME A SLAVE TO OIL. grin

Africanapple ain't digging a janjjaweed after all you are on the losing side - she said she wants the real men.......GEJ TILL UNA GET SENSE FOR NORTH. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Elslim: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Fool, Theifnibu now owns half of Lagos.

Keep shouting propaganda.

Olodo people.

The foolishness of you guys can not be allowed to spread to the rest of the south with this Buhari scam nonsense.

Nntoor Change is Coming

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by gebest: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2015
PDP can Lie!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2015
BlackTechnology:

This time around we are ready for him and his people

Our oil won't be plundered again cool
I would rather go to my grave than have one abokki and one mgbati flaunting themselves as rich people untop my natural resources.

Boys dey vex........ sad

All die na die......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Caseless: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Cry me an ocean.

Was his dumb and iidiotic statement about stabilizing crude oil price a thing of his local tongue being in conflict with his spoken English? undecided

This is what happens to you when you get everything free - Say no to quota system and the shiity born to rule mentality and finally say no to FREE OIL MONEY LEST YOU SHOULD BECOME A SLAVE TO OIL. grin

Africanapple ain't digging a janjjaweed after all you are on the losing side - she said she wants the real men.......GEJ TILL UNA GET SENSE FOR NORTH. tongue
grin grin grin Eziofia, comot for hia.
Africanapple is here to stay. Cry me panthalassa...
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Elslim:

Nntoor Change is Coming

Of course in Arewanistan and Oduduwa Cocoa Republic....AOC grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Caseless: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I would rather go to my grave than have one abokki and one mgbati flaunting themselves as rich people untop my natural resources.

Boys dey vex........ sad

All die na die......
u don ever see gun before, u lilly-hearted ikwere goon?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos Running Away From Their Land / Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima / Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.