Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Touch Sensitivity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Touch Sensitivity (530 Views)

Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / Gionee Receive New Flagship Display, Touch Sensitivity / Android Screen Touch Sensitivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touch Sensitivity by strawberri(f): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2015
Is there a way to enhance the touch sensitivity of tecno h6?
Re: Touch Sensitivity by Carlcaresophia: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2015
strawberri:
Is there a way to enhance the touch sensitivity of tecno h6?
Hi! If you lose your touch sensitivity, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Touch Sensitivity by strawberri(f): 12:43am On Jan 30, 2015
I didn't lose it buh I want it heightened. I'm in Ogun state by the way, Ago-Iwoye, ijebu north

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Convert Music And Videos With VLC / Z10 For Sale / How Do I Root My Infinix Hot Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.