Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. (8380 Views)

Hey Literature Landers Am Back! Itx Ur Boy Rounakid (iphiekuttie) / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / Congrats D9ty7, He As Been Finally Made A Moderator!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
laykorn:

Ishilove, why was D9ty7 banned?
Ayamlaykorn
I believe D9ty7 is in the best position to answer that but it has something to do with lies.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by theorbiters: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is Kaya09 on this thread? Ha! Oh lawd, have mercy
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ishilove:

You are a trouble maker. There's a difference between constructive criticism and downright trolling. You were trolling and hurling insults everywhere, hence you got your just reward. If you don't know how to present your arguments in a civil manner then you have no business interacting with rational adults.

Stick to the rules of this forum and you won't get banned.
Your royal majesty,i wasnt trolling,neither am i a troll,if i was i would have created another account,did i do that? No. I sat out my ban,i am a law abiding guy,infact i hate trouble. Let me get this straight,does it mean we are supposed to just sit down and look like sheep being led to the slaughter while our sensitivities are disturbed? Or keep mute while we see what we dont like? What then is the essence of literature?. How did the greats climb their pedestals?. Were they so nice like you all are?. You guys are far too nice,always complimenting each other,being all lovey-dovey. That is exactly why literature section is redundant,no competition,no traffic,no comments,just a bunch of people always being nice to each other. You stir up a little dust and you are banned. Its very funny to me. Well i will not challenge you guys anymore,its your ship,steer it as you will. I understand why you are already threatening me with a ban again,a man who has been bitten by a snake before will always be scared at the sight of a rope.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ishilove:

I believe D9ty7 is in the best position to answer that but it has something to do with lies.
Lies

Am I missing something here?
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
repogirl:
Be truthful to yourself kaya09, you didn't question any 'gods of literature' as you put it. You were attacking everyone and just being nasty and annoying..... You know you got what you deserved....

And now you are here, I now fear for this thread... undecided
I do not understand you repogirl,i have no grouse with you. I do not know why you are keen on biting me. Remember that a flea can trouble a lion more than a lion can trouble a flea.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by repogirl(f): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
kaya09:

I do not understand you repogirl,i have no grouse with you. I do not know why you are keen on biting me. Remember that a flea can trouble a lion more than a lion can trouble a flea.
grin, am I the lion?
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by theorbiters: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
repogirl:
grin, am I the lion?
Hehehe. For your mind shey? grin
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
repogirl:
grin, am I the lion?
Yea you are the lion,but a cub.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by repogirl(f): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
kaya09:

Yea you are the lion,but a cub.
mtchewwww!
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by repogirl(f): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
theorbiters:

Hehehe. For your mind shey? grin
The guy say na cub I be, mtchewww!
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
repogirl:
grin, am I the lion?
I love your dp.you are soooo pretty kiss
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Derailers bewarned!! tongue
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by repogirl(f): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jennimma:

awwwww.... Shuuuuucks, taink you.

pls sorry for derailing ooooooo, dnt wanna get banned by the mod on rampage!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
repogirl:
awwwww.... Shuuuuucks, taink you.

pls sorry for derailing ooooooo, "dnt wanna get banned by the mod on rampage!"
expect a ban for that statement.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by repogirl(f): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
expect a ban for that statement.
hehehe, abeg na!
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Jennimma:

Hmmm,you can lie ooo..
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Ishilove: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2015
kaya09:

Your royal majesty,i wasnt trolling,neither am i a troll,if i was i would have created another account,did i do that? No. I sat out my ban,i am a law abiding guy,infact i hate trouble. Let me get this straight,does it mean we are supposed to just sit down and look like sheep being led to the slaughter while our sensitivities are disturbed? Or keep mute while we see what we dont like? What then is the essence of literature?. How did the greats climb their pedestals?. Were they so nice like you all are?. You guys are far too nice,always complimenting each other,being all lovey-dovey. That is exactly why literature section is redundant,no competition,no traffic,no comments,just a bunch of people always being nice to each other. You stir up a little dust and you are banned. Its very funny to me. Well i will not challenge you guys anymore,its your ship,steer it as you will. I understand why you are already threatening me with a ban again,a man who has been bitten by a snake before will always be scared at the sight of a rope.
Stop playing the victim here. You were insulting and aggravating other users, you were reported and you got banned.

Like I mentioned earlier, if you stick to the rules then you won't have anything to worry about.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by buoye1(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Nonsense!!!All the smeLling monikers I av been hearing about how pompous and arrogant they are on Literature...Now I can see myself

D9ty7 I hail u....God bless you
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by tushwitch(f): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Ishilove:

lies?, torh
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Dygeasy(m): 6:01am On Jan 29, 2015
kingphilip:
d9ty7 I quite agree with most of what u pointed out here

on the measure that should be taken concerning the plagiarism, I tend to fault something there which is:
sometimes most people involved in this copy this as fast as the original writer updates if they don't post it then, they might probably store it somewhere to post later so even u removing most after completion might b a waste of time too
for me looking at it from a point, I think frank317 did something about his story.THE REINCARNATION which he was writing before the tsunami cleared it, he wrote the story upto 50% and stopped posting asking anybody who wants the completion should pay a token then to get it.. this alternative is partially good but it has it's own demerits too..

concerning the encouragement thingy sometimes I don't comment not because I do not enjoy the writeup but maybe I have my followed topics piled up and sometimes try to read through and leave without commenting.. I'm using this medium to say I'm Sorry to every writer I've chopped and cleaned mouth without a comment I'm promising to change…

on the part of the criticism, I don't criticize much probably because English had never been my friend all along so if there's a grammatical blunder, I won't be able to dictate because my brain might have gotten what the writer is trying to put across to the readers.. if u even check this dogo turenchi wey I de talk too u fit see enough blunders self.. abeg make una no crucify me

dygeasy hwfa with THE JOB now... shey u know say u b da bomb tongue
lol! Grenade nko? cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2015
buoye1:
Nonsense!!!All the smeLling monikers I av been hearing about how pompous and arrogant they are on Literature...Now I can see myself

D9ty7 I hail u....God bless you

Na today?
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Na today?
HBG, call me a namby pamby, but all these is getting too much for me to handle. Tell Ishilove and Obinnau to tell us to the point what D9ty7 did. Do you guys know what people are thinking? D9ty7 is one the hardest people on plagiarists and you guys are making it look like you're for the criminals and you just needed to get him off the scene.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be banned if he did something wrong. What I'm saying is that you need to tell the people what he did. This is sending out the wrong message.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by repogirl(f): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
kaya09:

Hmmm,you can lie ooo..
bad belle tongue

what lies did d9ty7 allegedly tell o, cos fish dey stink somewhere!
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2015
repogirl:
bad belle tongue

what lies did d9ty7 allegedly tell o, cos fish dey stink somewhere!
Although i wish you guys bad,but i cant see any lie in the guys post. The truth is that you cannot muffle the voices of intellects,they must speak,all this incessant bannings must stop,unless they want to turn y'all to zombies.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Lionize: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2015
kaya09:

You may not be far from the truth. I actually expected otherwise as regards the bolded. Welcome back bro.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lionize:

You may not be far from the truth. I actually expected otherwise as regards the bolded. Welcome back bro.
Thank you man.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by ruffhandu: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
The first stories I read on NL were by Mynd44 (The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be) and Frank3.16 (All posted here). I even had to call Frank and spoke with him on phone, he had elicited an interest that caught my attention that period - alogbaga. I followed every of Frank's story. I made my suggestions and corrections on phone. I also got some explanations on some issues from him. Frank complained when I called him about one of his works- "reincarnation". He said someone was stealing it so he had to halt the work, here at least.
I want you guys to understand some things:
So long as you post a story online, it is exposed to theft; be it NL, your blog, your FB page or a secret group on FB, so long as someone else has access to it online.
Some plagiarists even go as far as typing a published work. One was doing it here sometime and another stated the name of the book he was copying, he simply ignored the comment, meanwhile, others were cheering him on.
I have accessed some engineering books in some sites, where the worst you can do is read the books for free, all 'copy' (ctrl+C and 'print scrn' ) and ‘print’ buttons deactivated. I suggest NL makes the literature session like that, without denying members access to post comments.
Some people would stop correcting you if you are in the habit of ignoring them; they are neither paid nor monitored to correct you after all. So, inasmuch as you feel readers should encourage you, you should also encourage your readers. A woman has no satisfaction whom nobody ate the delicious meal she cooked. Candy does well on this.
So, even though we are making efforts to put an end to this evil, we need an open mind. I know it hurts, but trust my word, they can steal all they can of your product, they cannot steal the source. Your works shall bring you before kings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
kaya09:

Thank you man.
Kayacheesy
Will you open us a thread to teach us proverbs? Please. undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Lionize: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
kaya09:

Thank you man.

I'm keeping a bank of them proverbs you use.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
laykorn:

Kayacheesy
Will you open us a thread to teach us proverbs? Please. undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Lol mr laykorn you are far too kind,its just a part of me,been hearing them since i was a child,grew on me. Our elders say that it conveys the message better.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lionize:

I'm keeping a bank of them proverbs you use.
Haha not mine o,just as i heard it from people,that is the way i have used it. Africa is rich with proverbs.
Re: Open Letter To Literature-landers- By D9ty7. by buoye1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Where are the lies they claim D9ty7 told.....we demand to see them!!!

God bleSs that guy...D9ty7

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Love And Snakes / The Red Girl (18+) / Daylight Mysteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.