Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,493 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Love Her But I'm Afraid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Afraid (705 Views)

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I'm Afraid by Ojochegbe1(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
I have known this lady for long while now but we were not that close as friends. Recently i had a little chat with her and she is really fun to be with, now i'm thinking of toasting her as gf probably making her my potential wife to be, but i have a problem with an aspect of their culture. In this parts of their culture, during d traditional marriage both couple will be made to take an oath to some kind of gods whether u re christian or Muslim, and this people so much believed in this things please help. forgive my flaws grin English is not easy
Re: I Love Her But I'm Afraid by zizazizu: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
Run! Oath taking to some diety u have no knowledge of, to which u r not in allegiance to will only cause fight of the gods, with you as the casualty.

Run!
Re: I Love Her But I'm Afraid by ArchEnemy(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Oath taking to some diety?
Thank God you even know. Beware Bro
Re: I Love Her But I'm Afraid by Craigston: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2015
A wise man once said,

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Afraid by Jayboi(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2015
It's good you just remain friends with her. unless you are ready to go ahead and do the oath. Dont worry the feelings ll soon disappear.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Him On This Thing He Wants To Do (look Inside) / Some Vital Things To Check Before You Say Yes I Do. / Where Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.