Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School?? (3940 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School?? by raziboi(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2015
softnipples:
There is this cute and nice dude in my class(university). He has been close and caring about me for some time now. He finally asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday but I have this believe that something is always wrong with dating a guy in the same class, church,hostel etc.

Pls do you think anything is wrong with it?

baby....De will tell u..is not good
BT with maturity... u can do it...NEVER SAY NEVER
Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School?? by etu1985(m): 1:18am On Jun 07, 2015
You live in Abuja,softnipple.won't mind getting to know u.love your posts.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School?? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
same class, same dept, its going to get boring pretty quickly. been there done that.

yours could be different though.
goodluck
Re: Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School?? by Pinocchioo(f): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Gooci:
1. I think seun shld be paying us for all these advices we always give.
2. See some NLs reducing the chances of the guy.
3. OP, what level are you?? are yu ready for marriage
4. If yu still have a long way to go, then beware of heartbreak... some guys are wicked.
there is nothing interesting about having a bf or gf unless yu av the big plans around the corner

very nice. You deserve a plate of shawarma

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / To Fûck Hairy Toto Dey Hungry Me Dis Nite / She Called Me Dear. Is She Liking Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.