Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) (2462 Views)

Plan And Decorate Your Next Event With Deev Impressions Events! / We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Brides-to-be and their Grooms-to-be needs assistance from varieties of wedding related professional in the planning of their wedding. How do you recognise your professional?

Also when it come to the decorations involved, how do you identify a Decorating Industry that recognises trends and works perfection?

At Multicolour Interiordezine, we are a company with a difference. And we are more than Business; We are selling Talents, logical Planner and we Strategise our Plans constantly.

At Multicolour Interiordezine...we decorate and plan your Events with a difference.
Contact us today on 08184870007
79684B85
www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2015
A long time ago... At the Bride's parent's house.
August 15, 1998. I was a Bridemaid for a family friend's wedding. We all had to sleep over at the Bride's parent's house. I remember so many guests at the house that day. I was so happy because I was to get my facials and also my hair done.
"Someone stole the Bride's jewery box with all the Accesseries in it". It was in her bag and someone just fapped it. What a mess.

That brings me to my point of today. "The importance of Planning you and your guest's accommodation". Why not book down an hotel if your parent's house isn't secure enough. You wudn't believe the deals you get on good hotel reservation this days. Have all your guests lodged in in preparation for your wedding.
Its better, its safe, you are organised and there will be tiny or no cause for hanky-panky.
Planning involves alot of thinking and organisations. Don't put yourself in a mess few hours before your occassion. What if it was one of your guest's property that was stolen?.
#howembarrassing#

By Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
(Interior decoration, Event Planning and Decoration)
79684B85

Re: Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Topic: The Importance of Working to a Budget

The Importance of Working to a Budget. I can't stress this enough but Budget rules!
You can have the best ideas in the world but if your client can't afford it then those great ideas will go nowhere. One of the keys to being a successful interior designer is being able to work to a budget.
One of the best ways we help you achieve the best looks for ur budget is that
* We work with your list according to their Importance
* We shop around to get the best price and the best deals
* We think Creatively
* We are realist

At Multicolour Interiordezine..we add colour to ur life
Event Decoration
Event Planning

Re: Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Blue the Safe Color

Blue is a safe color, as it is always in fashion. For some reason blue always seems to stay in fashion in one form or other. Perhaps that is because it is so versatile.

Blue and white, made popular with the influx of blue and white china, is as popular today as it was then. White and blue to me is gorgeously safe and cool when it comes to decorating large Interiors e.g Club house, Event halls etc.

Blue and yellow always creates a sunny beach or holiday home feeling, I have seen this lately in some toilet fabrics and printed wallpapers and it really does make you step back and take notice. Blue and yellow, especially when it is a sun flower yellow and a brilliant blue make a striking statement. 

Bright blue and strong orange work well in children's rooms, they are fun, and coordinate with lots of toys and can be used for girls and boys. 

To be Continued
By Olutola Olukemi
Courtesy of MID

79684B85

Re: Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
A long time ago... At the Bride's parent's house.

August 15, 1998. I was a Bridemaid for a family friend's wedding. We all had to sleep over at the Bride's parent's house. I remember so many guests at the house that day. I was so happy because I was to get my facials and also my hair done.
"Someone stole the Bride's jewery box with all the Accesseries in it". It was in her bag and someone just fapped it. What a mess.

That brings me to my point of today. "The importance of Planning you and your guest's accommodation". Why not book down an hotel if your parent's house isn't secure enough. You wudn't believe the deals you get on good hotel reservation this days. Have all your guests lodged in in preparation for your wedding.
Its better, its safe, you are organised and there will be tiny or no cause for hanky-panky.
Planning involves alot of thinking and organisations. Don't put yourself in a mess few hours before your occassion. What if it was one of your guest's property that was stolen?.
#howembarrassing#

Or maybe Hire yourself a Planner. Let's help you Plan and Decorate your Event.

By Olutola Olukemi
Interior decoration, Event Planning and Decoration
79684B85

Re: Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Quick Tip: Lets talk about your weekends.

Thank God Its Friday peeps. So how do you spend your weekends?

I trust through out the week you were just busy with work stuffs. Am I correct?. Trust you had less time for chores or sud I say taking care of your house in general. For those of us who got help(s) at home, how well do you supervise your worker(s) weekends?

Weekends to me after a good rests and quality time with Spouses/Partners, we talk cleaning.

Planning your weekend is actually as important as planning your week days. And please eat healthy.

For more tips on Homes and Planning visit www.kemimulticolour..com

More Blog post soon to come.
I love y'all.
You add colour to my world.

Re: Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2015
Free Car and Traditional wedding decoration if we are booked down before Febuary Ending.

Courtesy of Multicolour Event.

Re: Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
A true life story...

In Sec schl. I have this friend who told me about a Family Friend's House Toilet.

I listened attentively as she unvailed her observations. In their toilet there is rug ooo, She said. They have shelf in their toilet, the toilet smell so nice. You can't believe that they have a magazine rack in their toilet. I was in there for almost 45 mins just flipping through the pages of the magazine. I was so excited to have use their toilet that day, she yelled.

I listened with all concentration. I found all she was saying so appealing, I didn't even know then God was preparing me to be a Decorator.

The concluding part was the best. She told me and the other girls who cared to listen that has she flushed, the water turned blue.
Blue!, we screamed. Yes, blue she said.
Do you know it took me to 2013 to understand what could make a toilet water blue and that that substance is sold for less than N500. Ignorance they say..

How does your toilet look like Peeps?

By Olutola Olukemi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Celestial City Imeko For Annual Christmas Convention 2018 / University Of Nigeria Secondary School Nsukka Class Of 07' 10 Year Reunion (pix) / Miss Universe Contestants 2020- Names and pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.