Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) (51120 Views)

Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Wittylens(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Brimmie(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by celeron40(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hmm.
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by jiddodo: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Wife don go (God bless her soul) our question as concerned Nigerians at this point is" where is our certificate?!"

Question for PDP
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Why did Buhari divorce her?[/size]

Rumour has it she use to laugh him because of his small john thomas, is it true?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by olamieseun(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
What a lovely family..
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Akshow: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by ojinku(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
To be frank, this Buhari looks like "Williwilli" with suit. Anyway, I will still vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Jokay07(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:

Jonathan will not only show you his family,but his adopted kids and biological kids from the same woman is has known all his life.He kept his family under the same roof and no challenges what so ever break them up but made them parents to orphans that needed a family. smiley
but madam Patience Is not under the roof where jonathan kept her. She has gone wild. Anyway you can't cage a wild animal.
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

He's a military man. He's put his body to fitness and discipline. So being fit is not an issue. He can still be fit at 72. Stop hating. Treat your body well and you might be lucky to be fit at 72 too.

Uncle, that man is far from being fit. Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
I stil don't get the purpose of this post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Akshow:

When you have nothing to run on, you paint
your opponent as someone to run from. -
Obama, 2008.

Give us issues based campaign on why not to vote buhari. enough of d certificate shenanigans.

Until he produces his certificates, we won't leave the matter alone. If you people want to abolish certificates in the country, we don't.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nairaland should have grown past this stage of showing me pictures of "THIS AND THAT; GENEVIEVE AND OMOTOLA: WHO'S SEXIER"?

Why not put up issues that are life transforming and educating

Meanwhile

Join the TRANSFORMATION TRAIN...

Vote GEJ for PEACE OF MIND AND TRANQUILITY.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Uncle, that man is far from being fit. Case closed!

If to you fitness is all about age, then I am sorry your reasoning and that of kids in primary 6 is very synonymous
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Thinkr(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kimmo:
Hard to believe this man is now 72. He looks fitter now than he does in this picture.
heard he collapsed in a campaign. Lol hahahahahahaha my yansh fit pass am.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
hazyfm1:

She was not loyal while he was in prison, I think she was seeing IBB so I heard oo

But it was'nt news that she was busy collecting money from IBB while he was in jail
Those were rumours, She wasn't seeing IBB, He divorced her because she accepted welfare money from IBB. Is anything wrong with that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
The boy has remained quite...where is he now
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Ijaya123: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Wife don go (God bless her soul) our questions and the only thing in our mind as concerned Nigerians at this point is" where is our certificate?!" "Show me our Certificate,mr anticorruption??!".."We need our certificate??! We don kia how chubby your family looks what we want is our Certificate..this isn't fight.Just surrender our Certificate.

Why not head to court? Nairaland will not help you.
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by shejane: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
I thought he is a muslim why is her hair open even the girls too?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by delishpot: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na wa for Nigerians.
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
hauwababy:
The pair got married in 1971 but later divorced in 1988. He got married to his present wife Aisha in 1989.Hajia Safinatu who was Nigeria's first lady from December 1983-August 1985 died in 2006 as a result of complications from diabetes

They had 5 kids together; a boy and 4 daughters.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/01/pictures-check-out-buharis-late-first.html
Awwww,they all look cute!

*modified*

Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of one just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
TippyTop:
[size=15pt]Why did Buhari divorce her?[/size]

Rumour has it she use to laugh him because of his small john thomas, is it true?

That johnthomas has produced 8 beautiful children, which your parents might adopt and disown you for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
One Big Lovely family

Where's Jona'daft? Let him come and show us his family pic na, abi na only him and shipopotemus be family undecided

Sai Buhari jhor! grin
u are a victim of a broken home.
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

If to you fitness is all about age, then I am sorry your reasoning and that of kids in primary 6 is very synonymous

Have i mentioned age sir? Can u not make your point without insult? Smh.

May u be fit like Buhari IJN

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Afritop:
GMB looks fit at 72

Kimmo:
Hard to believe this man is now 72. He looks fitter now than he does in this picture.

72 indeed. My grandma is 22. Matcheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by ideylaff: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Airforce1:

it's your father that is daft

God bless my president

Soo GEJ still has some shoeless who want to remain shoeless followers... LOL

Make una smell the coffee quick quick oooo

Otueke boxes are already packed oooo
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by ichidodo: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
hazyfm1:

IN YOUR DAD'S BOXERS UNDER HIS BROKOS
Maybe his dead wife took it with her along with his senses,yes? Or should we go looking for his dead wife under me oldman's bollocks?..Yes

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by shejane: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
She collected money from IBB according to her to feed her children but Alhaji Buhari being a man of integrity will not have that so he divorced her immediately he came out
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by kent79: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Eeeya....

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by searider(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kimmo:

"Looks fitter now?" Are u trying to tell us that the guy is living his life backwards?

Bros, let the truth be said and set confusion in the midst of hypocrites; the guy is no way looking fit than when Mandela was alive.

Mek we no dey deceive ourselves abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Have i mentioned age sir? Can u not make your point without insult? Smh.

May u be fit like Buhari IJN

Well you called someone's father unfit and you expect me to offer you ice-cream? Stop ranting like you take it via the butthole everyday.
Your prayer against me will bounce back and affect every of your loved ones if you don't denounce it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wore Agbada On A Sunday / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' / Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.