Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) (51121 Views)

Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) / Basketmouth's Joint Birthday Party For His Kids (Photos) / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by organic973: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
when the nation had the OPC problem in the West, Yoruba leaders went out there to sort it out.

When we had problems with Bakassi Boys in the East, Igbo leaders rose to the challenge.

When we had the militancy in the Niger-Delta, South-South leaders, including Goodluck Jonathan went into the creeks to talk the boys into disarming.

Now, what have the Northern leaders done about Boko Haram since it started its rampage? Some wring their hands helplessly, while others like Buhari make political capital out of it!

What has buhari done as an elder statesman?
Yet he is trying to deceive many nigerians with the slogan "CHANGE" when he could not do anything even as a military rtd major general with lots of experience.

He hates Nigeria because if he loves Nigeria he would have told GEJ the strategy he claim to use in fighting boko Haram long before now and many nigerians wouldn't have died.

He hates Nigerian, period!

GEJ cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by emmykk(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
In the 2nd pix who was the 1 that could not spell fourth correctly?

#zahraShowUsYourCertificate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by hazyfm1: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Those were rumours, She wasn't seeing IBB, He divorced her because she accepted welfare money from IBB. Is anything wrong with that

Ok, But i will be offended if my wife does dat... At least she should seek my permission b4 collecting it. I understand his family had nothing, because soldiers raided his home, but she should at least asked if she should collect before collecting.
That's my own view anyway
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by ichidodo: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Akshow:

[s]
When you have nothing to run on, you paint
your opponent as someone to run from. -
Obama, 2008.

Give us issues based campaign on why not to vote buhari. enough of d certificate shenanigans[/s].
We see through your plan and no we don't buy it. He is agitating for presidency, issues get no bigger than taking Nigerians for f.ools or cows therefore we don't need this propaganda of his dead wife or family...What we need right now is Certificate or moves to see Cambridge for it..simple.
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
hazyfm1:

Ok, But i will be offended if my wife does dat... At least she should seek my permission b4 collecting it. I understand his family had nothing, because soldiers raided his home, but she should at least asked if she should collect before collecting.
That's my own view anyway
I understand, But how could she ask for permission while he was in prison?...Besides, I heard their daughter was Seriously ill, and they needed the money for treatment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by discusant: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
One Big Lovely family

Where's Jona'daft? Let him come and show us his family pic na, abi na only him and shipopotemus be family undecided

Sai Buhari jhor! grin
Go on deceiving yourselves Buharists. BUHARI IS NOT QUALIFIED TO CONTEST NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
we dn't need someone that will divorce this country.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by harmeyd: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mak she rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Akshow: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
TippyTop:

Until he produces his certificates, we won't leave the matter alone. If you people want to abolish certificates in the country, we don't.

continue looking for certificate till the wind of change blow u away
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

Well you called someone's father unfit and you expect me to offer you ice-cream? Stop ranting like you take it via the butthole everyday.
Your prayer against me will bounce back and affect every of your loved ones if you don't denounce it.

Because hes someone's father i shouldnt state the obvious huh? Funny
And for my prayer to u, u claimed Buhari is fit. Since we all wanna be fit, i therefore wish u same fitness
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Because hes someone's father i shouldnt state the obvious huh? Funny
And for my prayer to u, u claimed Buhari is fit. Since we all wanna be fit, i therefore wish u same fitness
Hypocrite

Go screw yourself
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by tlops(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:

Jonathan will not only show you his family,but his adopted kids and biological kids from the same woman is has known all his life.He kept his family under the same roof and no challenges what so ever broke them up but made them parents to orphans that needed a family. smiley

So you expected Buhari to keep his wife under the same roof when he was in Prison! don't worry Jona will soon land in Kirikiri we hope that they keep all the family together inside one cell!

He divorced the first wife for collecting money from babangida's regime. Same as Nelson Mandela did when he came out of Prison.
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Akshow: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
We see through your plan and no we don't buy it. He is agitating for presidency, issues get no bigger than taking Nigerians for f.ools or cows therefore we don't need this propaganda of his dead wife or family...What we need right now is Certificate or moves to see Cambridge for it..simple.

continue looking for certificate. By the time he is sworn in as President May, ur eye go clear
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by hazyfm1: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I understand, But how could she ask for permission while he was in prison?...Besides, I heard their daughter was Seriously ill, and they needed the money for treatment.

I SEE... If that was the case, she is justified...

Buhari should stop being too rigid... I hope he has worked on himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
And they call Buhari a religious fundamentalist! This looks like a very moderate, liberal family!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

Go screw yourself

No! U go screw yourself
Learn how to tell the truth. Down let your bigotry and hypocrisy blind u
Truth still remain, Buhari is unfit
If u think hes fit, may u be fit like him IJN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No! U go screw yourself
Learn how to tell the truth. Down let your bigotry and hypocrisy blind u
Truth still remain, Buhari is unfit
If u think hes fit, may u be fit like him IJN

Im in my 20s. He's in his 70s. Our fitness varies. May all ur loved ones health be like 70 year olds
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
AMEN

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by ichidodo: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Akshow:

continue looking for certificate. By the time he is sworn in as President May, ur eye go clear
Wet weed is bad for your brain, you starting get dreams and visions worse still you get let down by them...never fear come post-buhari-retirement-to-sambisa we will send you a good batch...can we hear you say "GEJ till 2019!!..
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by endymetrix(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
alberto2k:
One Big Lovely family

Where's Jona'daft? Let him come and show us his family pic na, abi na only him and shipopotemus be family undecided

Sai Buhari jhor! grin
He is Daft I agree: But had enjoyed the positions of a Local Government Chairman, Governor and Presently a President. You are not daft and your highest achievment in life is to be chating Big Grammar on Naira Land. Up GEJ till 2025

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by mailmiyes(f): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
I AGREE
Afritop:
GMB looks fit at 72
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
shame on buhari supporters how can one be supporting an old dead man to lead this nation
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by endymetrix(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
We don't need this photo. All we need is for him to provide his certificate. shocked A president that wants to rule a country without a common waec certificate will abandon our education sector and instead establish universities of boko-haram!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by HONNESSTY(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Airforce1:

it's your father that is daft

God bless my president
that is hw u wil remain poor and miserable til u die. Ezi
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

Im in my 20s. He's in his 70s. Our fitness varies. May all ur loved ones health be like 70 year olds
You are really an hypocrite shocked if you say Buhari is fit and go on to say that his health is like a 70 year old which means his heath is deteriorating, then why go further to say he is fit? Stop contradicting yourself l.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingthreat:

Hahahaha. This dude is so hurt. Go and sin no more
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
HONNESSTY:
that is hw u wil remain poor and miserable til u die. Ezi

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
fairygeh:
You are really an hypocrite shocked if you say Buhari is fit and go on to say that his health is like a 70 year old which means his heath is deteriorating, then why go further to say he is fit? Stop contradicting yourself l.

He is sick in the head
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by fyneboi79(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hypocrite!
Charlatan!
Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Best answer, nwa nnaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Best answer, nwa nnaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool
fyneboi79:
Charlatan!

Mtcheeeeeew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wore Agbada On A Sunday / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' / Davido Shows Off Condom Asks “who’s It Gon Be Tonite?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.