Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (56170 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
People say Online relationship is not okay, I say it's the best thing that has ever happened to me, when I see my little boy and the mother, I blessed the day I logged onto my account and I sent a friend request to her.

The road has not been easy but I am so grateful for her and the support I had from my friends and well wishers.

Not all relationships turn into something fun, not all online relationship are bad and bloody, you might want to book a space because what I will be sharing on this topic is a story of a lifetime.

I love you sweetheart

I know you said its not time but people has to know, people have to know the joy you gave to me and it all started on FACEBOOK

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by thiefnubu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok

WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCIL IN THE HANDS OF THE CREATOR... cry

Let the 'Superstory' Begin...

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hotwax, Bwaal, will be narrating how it all happened here
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by farano(f): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'm very happy for you @op smiley

We're still searching embarassed

9 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by cuteniva: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
U can neva tell

Dz shud b enof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by oluwakekz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
all the best.......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
In yemi alade's voice

`°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` ''this life is beautiful''

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Farano....still searching?. Am heart broken. Am available. ..what are you waiting for...haven't I chased you enough. embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by farano(f): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrHardOn:
Farano....still searching?. Am heart broken. Am available. ..what are you waiting for...haven't I chased you enough. embarassed
Abeg I no fit laff grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Gooci(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
climbs mango tree for good network and cool breeze.... holding my fone nd waiting for yur story kiss

19 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
It all started on October 12th, 2011. I entered a 2go room, advice and relationships maybe, people were asking questions concerning relationship and stuffs and like a concerned fellow, I said my mind, but there was this question I answered with all honesty about how you know whether a guy loves you or is playing with you, since I was just out of a lying relationship, I requested for a private chat that when we were through she was free to delete my account, which was true, I related my story and she got what I wanted to say, we said our goodbyes but later I got to know she hasn't removed me from her list, she was in a relationship, and I didn't even ask her out. I gave my advice as only an acquaintance and I have moved on, I got into another relationship and it hit the rocks, we just say Hi, Hi whenever we are online and that's all, later I started calling her once in a while which was just an Hi, Hi call, I had nothing at the back of my mind, later she had a misunderstanding with her guy, I persuaded her to go back, always been there for her but nothing crossed my mind.
I had two more breakups and it hit me,

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Farano....I won't give up on.you. Getting a tattoo in your name on my right arm 2moro. All for you...just for you. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by demelza: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op continue your story.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by farano(f): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrHardOn:
Farano....I won't give up on.you. Getting a tattoo in your name on my right arm 2moro. All for you...just for you. grin
Tomorrow ke?

*dies* grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Farano. Yes. 2moro. Will show you if you care to meet up or you could even go with me and watch me get it done. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
She was no longer in a relationship and I am not in a relationship, why not ask her out?

What if she says No, what if she thinks am a stalker, lots of what ifs were running through my mind,

To worsen matters, my ex girlfriend started calling her and asking her how she was to me, i have not asked her out by then so she simply said nothing, I had to call and started apologising to a lady I have never seen and don't even know because I felt it was the right thing to do.

On July 12th, 2012, I met her online and I asked her to date me. Immediately she logged off. Shoot!!! She will never talk to me again, i just ruined a perfectly friendship, I went to bed sad, thinking about what I have done.

Day one, not logged in
Day two, not logged in
Day three, not logged in

Day 12, logged in

My heart almost jumped out of my mouth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by veave(f): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ehen? Following...

Spreads mat. Brings pillow, kunu, masa, kulikuli, alewa... grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Since she hasnt given me a reply, I just locked up, she said Hi, I replied Hello and said nothing else

I logged off
Day one, I didn't log in
Day two, no log in
Day 7, log in
I met her online and I said Hi

She didn't reply but said I have heard

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Gooci(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
Tomorrow ke?

*dies* grin

you died laffing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ride on brother grin
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Gooci(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
veave:
Ehen? Following...

Spreads mat. Brings pillow, kunu, masa, kulikuli, alewa... grin grin grin

c'mon dont be selfish.. *gets down from mango tree, spreads mat beside you, chilling with yur kunnu*

17 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Gooci(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
OP, this ur story is taking long like NAruto shipuudeen o grin have mercy for my mb nowww wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
wahooo that so nice,i met my husband too there we are happily married with a kid.We never for once that we met.#i wonder y some dont find love on social networks.

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Instantly I said, heard what? She said what I asked,

I almost jumped for joy, but I feigned ignorance and said I don't know what she was talking about. She said I asked her out and she has not replied since all this days because she has been thinking about it. And she is now ready to respond but she is still scared because of her past relationships and I said am not that kind of person but time will tell, she said no problem

We started out calling each other, couldn't get off the phone with each other (still do it up till now) until January 2nd 2013 when she said she is finally ready to see me,

What will I do, how will she look like, what's going to happen when we finally meet each other, what should I say

Then she said I should send her transport fare, i said I can't send any fare, that when I see her I will give it to her, she said no problem

When she was on her way (mind you, she has never been to Akure before), she took a wrong bus at Onitsha, and the said bus was taking her to Lagos instead of Akure.

I almost fainted and at the same time scared, she later told me to send her 3000 recharge card that she lost her money.

Guess what ran through my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
MrCork come see a nigga who got married to a black lady.

She ain't light skin and not gonna bleach undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by veave(f): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gooci:

c'mon dont be selfish.. *get down from mango tree, spreads mat beside you, chilling with yur kunnu*

don't touch my kunu oh... *draws his ears grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by tope24(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
oga, no start wetin you no go finish oooo. how you go just drop story half way na? biko do the needful.
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by teiluj(f): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Spread mat in a distance # jx observing
Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by ojun50(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Come finish the story or get suspended for 2weeks

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sorry, had to run an errand

The thought that flashed in my mind was that, another story from all these runs babes, she just wants the recharge card that's all. But my mind told me to send the recharge card, if it's a scam, then you won't have much regrets, afterall it's 3000 and if it's not a scam, you have gained a wife material. So I sent the Recharge card.

Then another thing happened, she called and said I should go and wait for her at Ore, that the driver said that's where they are going to drop her,

Are you kidding me? From one story to the other, this is surely a runs babe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by charismaticdave(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
I just had to go and wait but what if she is a runs babe, that means I will lose 3,000, risk my life from Akure to Ore all for nothing?

No way, am not going, let her go back to her Calabar, I no want babe again sef

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook by Emodeee: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
I'm very happy for you @op smiley

We're still searching embarassed

na nairaland u go get ur own husband

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.